Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AlkavineB View Post
    [color=#FFFFFF] ---UPDATE---

[size=4] Alright, I finally got around to doing a design set for this event and wound up having far more fun doing it than I thought I would.

Gears Used:
    -Valkyrie Weapon
    -Necromancer Outfit
    -Tortoise Lamp (Jin Sasinmu Trinket)
    -White Reaper Hood

Isnt cosplay against the rules?
    Last edited by lioxdz; 26-07-17 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lioxdz View Post
    Isnt cosplay against the rules?
    As I had said in the post that I had made, which included that picture you have provided, the design was going to be based on the character, the shield being the only thing I re-created and the color scheme being the same. If it were to be a cosplay I'd have used Shadow Ghost Mask since that already has a skull design as well as not having a hood. I also would not have included a trinket as there wouldn't have been anything that would work (save for a belt). If Swoonis believes my design crosses the line and would like to notify me I would be more than happy to bring something else to the table.

Bonus question: Who here actually knows who/what that is?
    Last edited by AlkavineB; 26-07-17 at 05:08 PM.
    IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Warp (0)

Looks dragon quest related to me, could be wrong tho

I would like to remind contestants that I will be matching Mr.Flashis' prizes with my own contribution, so long as there are, at least, a total of SIX (or more) entries by the 10th of August. So, should Flashis' Contest meet this criteria, I will match it, thus making 1st place 40zp, 2nd place 20zp, as well as 10zp additions to 3rd, 4th, 5th and a 6th place...

As a sponsor, I would encourage censorship within the contest entries, however. There is little reason for me to contribute if all I'm seeing are lude imagery. There are children that play here.

Now, while I've not requested, nor am I tasked, to voting on these entries, I would like to see some creativity and not GD's of skimpy bikini's and booty shorts with thongs. I respect Flashis IS the primary judge. This I must respect. However: We can be creative in our works while following the rules of the forum. Please practice censorship...

For those that relate to this, you know who you are. *thrusts her finger accusingly*

Post My Entry, IGN: Secaia

So I thought a long time about what to enter with, but the clear choice is my main GD set for my main hero, Barbarian. I usually sell my designs and was reluctant to enter because my barb's are almost sacred to me.. but I completely agree with the reason for this contest. I'm tired of seeing the same old boring costume sets when people could be more individual with their own designs. So without further ado, here's my Golden Valkyrie Barbarian Set.

and the templates.. please don't just copy mine, recolor or edit it to make it yours! If you don't think you're able, add and message me in Lost Saga and I'll do a freebie for you.

and ..

Quote Originally Posted by BomboBoy View Post
    You know, you can JUST reply to me, no need to act so high and mighty,
    Actually, no...I wasn't talking about your entry at all, honestly. You should assume nothing. Heck, I think I missed it before I even posted my reply. I mean it IS on the first page, where you set a reservation, so never saw it till now. I'm pretty sure your entry doesn't fit what I'm talking about at all, unless you feel that it does? If you felt obligated enough, in your own right, to reply like that, then maaaaybe pause a second...it aint you, I'm talking "in general". Don't jump the gun. A standard practice of censorship goes a long way. Thats what I'm stating...

Got it?~♥

Now, if you NEED clarification, there is my PM. I might be able to teach you something. Maybe I might learn from you.
    Last edited by UmbrellaCow; 27-07-17 at 12:27 AM.
    Righteousness and honesty are valuable. I go knife raised into danger, without regret.
    For sake of my good buddies, I am prepared. I have no fear of death. Who would dare to challenge me? ~ (陸小鳳)

Quote Originally Posted by UmbrellaCow View Post
    Actually, no...I wasn't talking about your entry at all, honestly.
    Nah, you're right I did jump the gun and I'm sorry, I just tend to be on edge about things lol, anyhow yeah I get where you're coming from and I apologize, sorry for taking this off-topic.
    Last edited by BomboBoy; 27-07-17 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BomboBoy View Post
    Nah, you're right I did jump the gun and I'm sorry
    No no no, Bombo, I'm the one that should apologize. I do have a way of replying that kind of makes me seem a little arrogant. I assure you, however, that I am but a humble samurai.

And I'll be honest. I have two nephews that play this game (and a niece on Mabinogi). And I would rather practice what I preach...

What I WOULD like to see, from your entry, is more pizzazz. But that is just moi.~♫
    Righteousness and honesty are valuable. I go knife raised into danger, without regret.
    For sake of my good buddies, I am prepared. I have no fear of death. Who would dare to challenge me? ~ (陸小鳳)

Quote Originally Posted by UmbrellaCow View Post
    What I WOULD like to see, from your entry, is more pizzazz. But that is just moi.~♫
    It's quite alright, we're all good and you want pizzazz? you got it I'll try more to make a new even better entry.

Quote Originally Posted by AlkavineB View Post
    Bonus question: Who here actually knows who/what that is?
    That's Stalfos! I don't remember which one of the games from the Zelda series it was... But I think it was ocarina of time.