Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

In all honesty, the problem isnt the lack youtubers/twitch streamers for lost saga. Its the lack of people supporting them entirely. Everyone knows takuya due to his reputation thus far and he is constantly providing content for the game. But there are too many other people ive seen create content and get no type of feedback or support. Even streaming wise

I probably have the most popular twitch in LS right now (weekly streaming wise) which is only a mere 84 followers. While ive seen people stream for hours and hours on end only getting 4 followers and giving up.

We have enough streamers and content creators, the community needs to start boosting these people up instead of searching for new ones. Takuya has steady support but hes not only lost saga viewers anymore. Pretty sure a huge bulk of his viewers come from his other fighting games or his Con visits.

MORE TWITCH/YOUTUBERS =/= Solution
    More support for the current twitch streamers and youtubers = solution

Quote Originally Posted by zxKitexz View Post
    In all honesty, the problem isnt the lack youtubers/twitch streamers for lost saga. Its the lack of people supporting them entirely. Everyone knows takuya due to his reputation thus far and he is constantly providing content for the game. But there are too many other people ive seen create content and get no type of feedback or support. Even streaming wise

I probably have the most popular twitch in LS right now (weekly streaming wise) which is only a mere 84 followers. While ive seen people stream for hours and hours on end only getting 4 followers and giving up.

We have enough streamers and content creators, the community needs to start boosting these people up instead of searching for new ones. Takuya has steady support but hes not only lost saga viewers anymore. Pretty sure a huge bulk of his viewers come from his other fighting games or his Con visits.

MORE TWITCH/YOUTUBERS =/= Solution
    More support for the current twitch streamers and youtubers = solution
    That's a nice speech.
    1. Can you name 5 people streaming Lost Saga besides yourself and Takuya?
    2. Have you considered that the people you may list are simply insufferable?
    3. In what MANNER would you want us to get more support for said streamers? How would we do so? What does that entail?

Quote Originally Posted by CorMeumCard View Post
    That's a nice speech.
    1. Can you name 5 people streaming Lost Saga besides yourself and Takuya?
    2. Have you considered that the people you may list are simply insufferable?
    3. In what MANNER would you want us to get more support for said streamers? How would we do so? What does that entail?
    1. Akindoit, viraljacktv, Daykunz , SeanyDatbear, kungpapi
    2. Pretty sure two of the ones i listed have been popular at one point and people enjoyed their content but they stopped.
    3. What needs to be described to you. You dont know how to watch a stream? you dont know how to follow a streamer? you dont know how to give feedback on youtube? you dont know how to share a video? you dont know how to collab with people?
    Last edited by zxKitexz; 17-07-17 at 01:02 AM.

2. Pretty sure two of the ones i listed have been popular at one point and people enjoyed their content but they stopped.
    If they stopped streaming, then including them in the list of 5 other streamers for LS is kind of improper, isn't it?
    My point was in conjunction with point 3, that you are SAYING we should support more streamers but you didn't even LIST whom we could offer support to in your opinion.

3. What needs to be described to you. You dont know how to watch a stream? you dont know how to follow a streamer? you dont know how to give feedback on youtube? you dont know how to share a video? you dont know how to collab with people?
    You really think an extra...let's be generous and say [dozen] people watching LS streamers is going to make a huge difference? We [might] have a dozen active forum members.
    In order to make a significant impact you would need to pull atleast a hundred people to each stream and have them all stream at roughly the same time, that MIGHT draw more people to LS via streaming if done several times over the course of a month. That requires convincing those 100 people that it's worth their time to do so, then organizing both those people and the streamers and scheduling everything.
    IE If I pulled all of my friends from all of the communities I inhabit to an LS stream, that'd be atleast 80 people. Could I do that realistically at a specific time several times in one month? No, because most of those people wouldn't be interested in Lost Saga nor do I have any rational argument to convince them it is within their interests especially when many of them are competitive people who prefer competitive games, which Lost Saga cannot facilitate for them. For those who WOULD be willing to do so, the problem of scheduling everything is then an issue. And ultimately there's an even bigger core issue with the idea; Myself. I have no significant motive to urge these people to do this for me, nor do I particularly get anything out of it.

But without that extreme burst activity scenario, then you're suggesting something more mundane and ineffectual. The idea of us simply consistently attending the streams of LS streamers on the notion that it MAY eventually amount to something. No individual person has any reason to suspect that would work, so why bother wasting their time attending the stream when there won't be much activity there?
    IE I could start watching Akindoit and Daykunz, giving them +1 viewer everytime they stream...This doesn't amount to anything really.
    But then Daykunz doesn't like what I say in the twitch chat, so he bans me. Well so much for the +1 I added.

My point is; What are [you] doing to promote the streamers? Talking about them in one of the deadest forums around? Look around, the forums here are REALLY dead. You'd be better off recruiting from the in-game community.

If they stopped streaming, then including them in the list of 5 other streamers for LS is kind of improper, isn't it?
    My point was in conjunction with point 3, that you are SAYING we should support more streamers but you didn't even LIST whom we could offer support to in your opinion.

You really think an extra...let's be generous and say [dozen] people watching LS streamers is going to make a huge difference? We [might] have a dozen active forum members.
    In order to make a significant impact you would need to pull atleast a hundred people to each stream and have them all stream at roughly the same time, that MIGHT draw more people to LS via streaming if done several times over the course of a month. That requires convincing those 100 people that it's worth their time to do so, then organizing both those people and the streamers and scheduling everything.
    IE If I pulled all of my friends from all of the communities I inhabit to an LS stream, that'd be atleast 80 people. Could I do that realistically at a specific time several times in one month? No, because most of those people wouldn't be interested in Lost Saga nor do I have any rational argument to convince them it is within their interests especially when many of them are competitive people who prefer competitive games, which Lost Saga cannot facilitate for them. For those who WOULD be willing to do so, the problem of scheduling everything is then an issue. And ultimately there's an even bigger core issue with the idea; Myself. I have no significant motive to urge these people to do this for me, nor do I particularly get anything out of it.

But without that extreme burst activity scenario, then you're suggesting something more mundane and ineffectual. The idea of us simply consistently attending the streams of LS streamers on the notion that it MAY eventually amount to something. No individual person has any reason to suspect that would work, so why bother wasting their time attending the stream when there won't be much activity there?
    IE I could start watching Akindoit and Daykunz, giving them +1 viewer everytime they stream...This doesn't amount to anything really.
    But then Daykunz doesn't like what I say in the twitch chat, so he bans me. Well so much for the +1 I added.

My point is; What are [you] doing to promote the streamers? Talking about them in one of the deadest forums around? Look around, the forums here are REALLY dead. You'd be better off recruiting from the in-game community.
    Let me correct myself because "stopped" wasnt the correct way of saying it. They havent ended their stream careers but they havent been streaming As much as they used to is what i sohuld have said. Even then, without those two streamers in the mix i still had 3 other people on the list. Including those two + me and takuya thats 7 streamers on this game. Which is enough to do something. Even then we can go even deeper into people to support. For instance if lotus still streamed or the other few people who attempt to stream. (Theres a Apostate main whos stream ive ran into a few times. His name escapes me at the moment but if i find him ill post him)

The beautiful thing twitch has added, maybe you havent seen in yet but it even took me a while to discover is that they have advanced their "communities" system. heres a brief rundown of how it works and ive tested this myself and gained 4 viewers from it in the 1 stream i did for it. There are certain communities of streams, like "Chill" "Music" "Discussion" "Fighting Game" and such but the beauty of this is, say for instance there are 6000 people in the fighting game community and there are consistantly 25 streams. The community will always show the streams in a list but the ones with more viewers boost up to the top while the lower 1s dwindle. If you are at the top of your community, your stream begins to flow into the main twitch page. Again back at the bottom but still on there. What this truly means is, lets go to the Chill community, the highest viewed people on the chill community is normally a guy with 300 viewers then down to 200 then to 100 then everyone else. But the beauty of it is, when the 300 viewed streamer turns off, the 300 viewers go straight to the 200 guy, he then goes to 500 and vice versa, but when the 100 viewed streamer turns off his stream. people dont really fall interested in someone streaming with around 20 viewers and such, so they switch over to different communities until their top dog attends.
    Point im trying to make is, if you could rally your 80 + my 80 thats 160. we are already in contest with the top 3 of that community, meaning if there are 600+ in that community bouncing from stream to stream. they now see you.
    ANOTHER THING TO NOTE: for the streamers in here, Koreans, and indos do enjoy watching NA streams. but they have their own big streamers. The point im making is, numbers do matter. People are attracted to streams with more viewers than a stream with 12.

I do alot to promote streamers. I offer collabs with them. I HOST them meaning when i go offline if they start streaming my channel shows their stream. and my viewer count goes to them. Ive sat in many streams for hours to assist people and encourage people because i know its sad when you stream for two or three hours with quality gameplay but no one gives you a shot.
    I do alot whether people acknowledge it or not. As ive always tried to do, even for this community and you of all people should know that i do try for this community. We have enough people on this game to do something with it, just need the right figure head to push us in a direction to expand. Honestly i believed it would be takuya, but takuya has other communities to think about and lost saga isnt his only big time game he plays.
    Last edited by zxKitexz; 17-07-17 at 02:00 PM.

Nope.
    You can blame your jew koreans for ruining another MMO they made.
    Currently the worst player ever
    IGN: Tellus PM me if you need anything

Quote Originally Posted by Tellus View Post
    Nope.
    You can blame your jew koreans for ruining another MMO they made.
    Basically this.
    BIG GUY: SWOONIS

*how twitch works
    AGAIN, this would require SCHEDULING everything to pull off EFFECTIVELY.

Point im trying to make is, if you could rally your 80 + my 80 thats 160. we are already in contest with the top 3 of that community, meaning if there are 600+ in that community bouncing from stream to stream. they now see you.
    ANOTHER THING TO NOTE: for the streamers in here, Koreans, and indos do enjoy watching NA streams. but they have their own big streamers. The point im making is, numbers do matter. People are attracted to streams with more viewers than a stream with 12.
    1. Yes. IF. IF I could rally a full 80. But that's not very LIKELY I said.
    2. Why are you comparing to a non fighting game community as if the plan would be to use THAT stream community INSTEAD of the fighting game community? That's...really underhanded. You sure you're cool with that?

Everything else I can't even respond to...Because I already did in the last post. You describing how it works doesn't seem to do anything about the problems i listed.

AGAIN, this would require SCHEDULING everything to pull off EFFECTIVELY.

1. Yes. IF. IF I could rally a full 80. But that's not very LIKELY I said.
    2. Why are you comparing to a non fighting game community as if the plan would be to use THAT stream community INSTEAD of the fighting game community? That's...really underhanded. You sure you're cool with that?

Everything else I can't even respond to...Because I already did in the last post. You describing how it works doesn't seem to do anything about the problems i listed.
    because certain communities have less restrictions than others. For instance in the fighting game community you must play fighting games. But in the Chill community, you can play any game as long as you keep a calm relaxing stream.

because certain communities have less restrictions than others. For instance in the fighting game community you must play fighting games. But in the Chill community, you can play any game as long as you keep a calm relaxing stream.
    I didn't say it wasn't allowed, I said it was underhanded.

It's also pre-emptively conceding the argument that Lost Saga should be viewed as a Fighting Game. And that...Mmm doesn't seem wise for your goal.