Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

At this point defending the game is not worth it. It's hard to point out its pro's, Since it haves more con's. Even though i like the game i'm straying off of it trying to focus on other games. My term it lost its fighting part so now its farms for event's. I rather play rank on Lol at least it have's some competitive in it and i hate doing rank on that game. I'm sure 80% of the ppl in this forums can agree this game is still making a hole for it. I just wonder how deep it'll be.
    I should have my own topic for me and my nagging of how this game became.

I love to see Lost Saga popular now, however with how Z8 is handling the game, that's not happening.

Too much broken text, Korean font is still around, patch updates are so lackluster to even throw money at. The forums existence is barely known, unlike Crossfire's here.

Also, WTF are those faction rewards? How do even make do with 1k of GP from just getting 4k+ Faction Points?
    Last edited by iDantel; 28-07-17 at 06:21 PM.
    Super High School Level |Captain Resentment

Quote Originally Posted by CorMeumCard View Post
    ...Uh...What?
    Yes, Sorry about that hit and run.
    forgot my Z8 username and password... again. (I don't play on this server)

TakuyaSugi is the only one who makes Lost Saga content on YouTube (There are others like Zetix, RumnbleKnuck, etc) at a steady progress, if they made it easier for TakuyaSugi to get things (like an account that has everything on it) in this game, he would be able to make more tutorials and show more things within the game. Thus making it easier for when a new player wants to search up on to do something in the game, TakuyaSugi videos will appear right there.

Z8 can do it for themselves. But it's 2017 We got youtubers being the main source of advertising for games all around.

Examples:

Raynday () for Paladins!
    RedMercy for League of Legends.
    Lucians_Sword for Brawlhalla.

And so much more I can be missing.
    These guys may not be the most popular, but it still shows those game have a proper community. And if Z8 made it a little bit easier, then Takuya could be able to pump out more content.

(IF HE HAS THE TIME OF COURSE)

Shameless plug: I also have a general gaming channel, with LS videos, but not as much, need to work on more:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgc...tDUiUdo8GWKc8Q
    Last edited by ImHealthyWC; 28-07-17 at 09:39 PM.

Yeah but, again, like both Takuya and I said;
    The problem isn't actually drawing people TO Lost Saga, it's that typically they won't STAY in lost saga.
    Sure a tutorial on using Dorothy's Slippers to reset your flying monkey combos is great.
    Do you have Dorothy's Slippers? You don't, do you?
    Can you just go and grab these very sought-after shoes from the market? Or are they way out of your price range as a starting player ontop of being exceedingly rare because everyone wants them and thus buys them immediately?

Also the shoes aren't any good unless you also bought Tinman, Scarecrow, and Leonidas as swap mules. Did you buy those three heroes?
    Did you buy them when they were on a limited sale? Were you playing when they went on sale?

See the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by iDantel View Post
    I love to see Lost Saga popular now, however with how Z8 is handling the game, that's not happening.

Too much broken text, Korean font is still around, patch updates are so lackluster to even throw money at. The forums existence is barely known, unlike Crossfire's here.

Also, WTF are those faction rewards? How do even make do with 1k of GP from just getting 4k+ Faction Points?
    Thats not the probelm for me. Mine is the huge amount of unbalance it is. I really like to go into battle with my succubus and forsaken but 2 things would happen.
    A. I would fight a person who lag like hell.
    B. I would fight a person who needs to do infa or use kill combo just to win.

All i want to see in this game is the dev looking at old heros and say "what can we do to improve them without evo's (especially the first gen rares). They have the programs to make stupid overpowered stuff. Why not make the old hero's better then what they are.
    I should have my own topic for me and my nagging of how this game became.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonlunar View Post
    Why not make the old hero's better then what they are.
    This.

I love to see my main Medic buffed up to at least be able to hold out against uniques/rares without epics/legends. R-Medic still isn't in the game yet, I wonder what's the hold up.
    Super High School Level |Captain Resentment

Quote Originally Posted by iDantel View Post
    This.

I love to see my main Medic buffed up to at least be able to hold out against uniques/rares without epics/legends.
    This line of logic is how the game got so poorly balanced to begin with. Buffing old heroes to match up to current ones doesn't fix anything, it just adds +1 option to the upper tiers.

The game is [fundamentally] imbalanced at it's core. IE Even if you give both players in a match the exact same heroes/stats/gears; The game is still imbalanced. Not towards either player in particular, but against both as competent players.

At this point, picking a viable hero in Lost Saga is simply deciding what color sprinkles you want on your kill combo flavoured ice cream. Does it really matter if the sprinkles are blue or light blue? Does it change that the ice cream has been boiled and re-frozen?

When gears are introduced, they become usable via real-cash in which over powers previous gears in which that gear becomes over powered by new gears that are introduced. Same can be said for Heroes.

To me this is what turns people away from making this game lively, that and extreme unbalancing. Many now don't even bother to log-in because Tiers and Evolution are the standard for anyone if they want to even stand a chance of winning.

Sure many will argue "Well there is Bare Bone Mode"... In my retort: Yeah but is it in faction or ladder?? No?? Then it isn't worth it.

Advertise the game in various media (Not have a twitter, post 1 tweet in 3 years then switch to only facebook). Branch out and post EVERYWHERE. =D

IMO: This game will be lively when players care about it enough to play it, and developers care enough to update it.

We do get frequent updates, but we get imported updates... We rarely see NALS developmental side of the updates.

Bottom line: If both parties (Hosts and players) work together by participating in-game and advertising it everywhere, then and only then, will we see a jump in activity. IMO

If you are not playing the game, you are letting the game play you
    Raptr: Glirotus | Soundcloud, Bandcamp & Twitter: Hypnotikid

nice info........

Lets not forget the ****ty bugs and technical issues. I left for one year, came back, and I still get the gay ass disconnection issue that i left for the same reason. Like I am going to leave this game again cuz i can only play 1/2 games before everyone else disconnects and then i eventually disconnect. Not one person can even tell me the reason for this ****ty occurence.