Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2

    Default Will this game ever become lively again?

    It's the summer and I swear I have not seen any increase of players lmao. Like, are there different ways that can help bring players back into this game or will it forever be a dead cashcow with about 100 players? It sucks how all the other LS server excluding EU are WAY more popular than NALS....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Yes. Teach the developers how to balance.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Until Z8 Starts paying TakuyaSugi full time to make content for this game. He is the only one doing it correctly and frequently.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ImHealthyWC View Post
    Until Z8 Starts paying TakuyaSugi full time to make content for this game. He is the only one doing it correctly and frequently.
    ...Uh...What?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Why would you want to know where i live? *stare*
    Posts
    1,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CorMeumCard View Post
    ...Uh...What?
    I want to believe in Takuya's programming skills go get em Sugi!



    I just had to XD
    while this doesn't apply directly i feel like the situation is similar enough and rare enough
    I dun wanna tell you my Ign.
    I hope there comes a time, when I'm well enough known that people will know me anyway.
    Until then I hope to Meet you on the Battle Field it should be fun =3

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    36

    Default

    It has the potential to become lively again. It's a unique, free to play game that has characters like Sol Badguy, Rachel Alucard and Ragnain it, I'm surprised it's not lively now. Though marketing could be a factor, nobody I know or even randoms in online games know what Lost Saga is, same for Z8Games, though that could be because I am in NA and not Canada. Balance is another factor, like that Strider character seems busted, in an OP way, though I don't know what the Devs here can do about it since to my knowledge, everything is made in Korea and is ported and translated for NALS. Steam itself would be the last factor I can think of, the forums are dead, the reviews have it viewed as "mixed", the video for LS hasn't changed since it came to Steam, and to my knowledge, LS hardly ever comes up as a recommended game.
    Having more people make content for LS on YouTube or in general would be nice, especially if you get the bigwigs like PewDiePie and Markiplier to play it, if only to draw attention to it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VorpalTalon View Post
    It has the potential to become lively again. It's a unique, free to play game that has characters like Sol Badguy, Rachel Alucard and Ragnain it, I'm surprised it's not lively now. Though marketing could be a factor, nobody I know or even randoms in online games know what Lost Saga is, same for Z8Games, though that could be because I am in NA and not Canada. Balance is another factor, like that Strider character seems busted, in an OP way, though I don't know what the Devs here can do about it since to my knowledge, everything is made in Korea and is ported and translated for NALS. Steam itself would be the last factor I can think of, the forums are dead, the reviews have it viewed as "mixed", the video for LS hasn't changed since it came to Steam, and to my knowledge, LS hardly ever comes up as a recommended game.
    Having more people make content for LS on YouTube or in general would be nice, especially if you get the bigwigs like PewDiePie and Markiplier to play it, if only to draw attention to it.
    Dude Pewdiepie doesn't even typically play games anymore for his channel. And no, you not being canadian has NOTHING to do with other people not knowing about LS or Z8Games.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    36

    Default

    @CorMeumCard
    Shows how much I know about him xD Still, if someone managed to get him to play it, I assume it would draw in a crowd.
    I won't dispute that, I was basing it off of me specifically not being in Canada and never hearing of Z8games or CrossFire.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VorpalTalon View Post
    @CorMeumCard
    Shows how much I know about him xD Still, if someone managed to get him to play it, I assume it would draw in a crowd.
    I won't dispute that, I was basing it off of me specifically not being in Canada and never hearing of Z8games or CrossFire.
    1. The problem isn't getting new players to join Lost Saga actually. We still have dozens of new players every month.
    The problem is that they typical do not STAY with Lost Saga for more than said month.
    It's like a really hot girl with a great ass and bouncing ****...
    And then she turns around and you realize her nose makes her look like Toucan Sam...Except she's also Cross Eyed and always angry.

    2. The reason you don't hear about Z8Games is because they host two games:
    Generic FPS #2302
    And
    Playskool Heroes Battle Fiesta

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ImHealthyWC View Post
    Until Z8 Starts paying TakuyaSugi full time to make content for this game. He is the only one doing it correctly and frequently.
    Well I'm flattered you think I have that kind of influence but lets face it i still make ls vids and nothing changes pop wise, though it was nice to hear petey got on because of one of my vids the other day lol

    You'd def need a higher tier set of youtubers/twitchers to play the game to generate interest, and that would probably fade quickly if they didn't maintain a vested interest in the game
    "If you wasn't here I probably wouldn't be alive today. The fact that you're here and doin' as well as you're doin' gives me-what do you call it-motivization to stay alive. Little by little we lose our friends, we lose everything. We keep losin' and losin' till we say you know, 'Oh what the hell am I livin' around here for? I got not reason to go on.' But with you kid, I got a reason to go on. And I'm gonna stay alive and I will watch you make good."
    http://www.youtube.com/c/takuyasugi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •