Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

50 ribbons and D.E Pink Crystal here I come!
    My Ribbon hunting continues c;

This just shows that the GM's actually listen to our suggestions and ideas, I love it c;

and here is another event ribbon i miss becouse of GM post it without any post or inform he think that all players from NA and giveing no attention to other players who have missed one day and can't get the ribbon cause of that **** time u choosed to create that event
    this is the second ribbon i miss because of time between server and my country and because u create events without post or inform or anything to tell us that there is upcoming event
    RIP CF i hate CF

Some Undiscovered Place Waiting for New Maps

I'm going to have to agree with all the players who are mad about event start time. It's horrible to announce an event on the same day it starts, even more so when that event is one like Shotgun Week where each day you have a specific task and failure to do even a single day results in failure of the event.
    It would have been more acceptable to me if the 1st part of the event was like the Conquistador one where you have 3 tasks to accomplish before the time period ends and not one per each day. As then you can't really MISS one unless you fail to do the event at all. So one busy day or timezone difference doesn't break that event on the first day for you.

I mean I don't sympathize with them much on their timezone issue....but I certainly do agree with the announcing of events at least 1 full day before the event is suppose to start.

^^Made by Terrify^^
    #LaTotoForever

I have a question for: CrossFire is My Reason To Be

Does HM(all the modes) and ZM also count? Cause there is no way to track how many games we have of those...

so unfair to post an event half day on the same day.
    I come to check everyday for events, and yesterday I came before it was announced. many people have miss the first day of the shot gun event.
    make it fair and give another day to complete first day of the shoot gun ribbon or exclude that day.
    it will make many people happy since not every loyal people has all day to come stop and take a look at the forum.

need to do every single day to win the ribbon ???
    i am " -]B[E_Killer "
    http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=12133468

great job Gm I will do my best to get rewarded -ToNny.-

Quote Originally Posted by EYESKILLER View Post
    need to do every single day to win the ribbon ???
    For Shotgun Week Ribbon, Yes, you need to do each day a different task and if you missed any or the first day, you won't get the Ribbon.

"Too much agreement kills a chat." Eldridge Cleaver
    "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." Muhammad Ali

what time does the task reset?
    IGN: KroOwl
    "I believe 9-11 was an inside job"

Very Nice event