Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by CorMeumCard View Post
    *snip*
    Uh... ok? Nerves? For you? Lol I don't think anything you could possibly say could anger anyone. If anything all you get is a good pity laugh and or a raised eyebrow with a look that says "what's she going on about now?" Oh... SEE! Yep. Multi-quotes. there you go again talking about some extra mess. I'm not gonna bother reading the rest of that pointless crap you always try so hard to point out since it's usually just a bunch of irrelevant crud that has nothing to do with anything.

I only came here to talk about people's preferences. MY preference is a Mephisto. He may not like Mephisto. A lot of people don't like Mephisto. The point was to highlight what if someone else's preferences aren't the same as his, and to also gauge his response on what is and isn't acceptable. It wasn't an attempt to name the most toxic hero/gear set ya dope. Lol why you always trying sooooo hard to be some forum kinda badarse? No one cares! and with that... I'm done with your crazy butt. Enjoy your stay on the block list. Silly.
    Ign: Droughboi
    "You just pushed my competitive button, and now it's on"
    Youtube channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPQwr6s623uyS6R-MxwedMg

Quote Originally Posted by Droughboi View Post
    Uh... ok? Nerves? For you? Lol I don't think anything you could possibly say could anger anyone. If anything all you get is a good pity laugh and or a raised eyebrow with a look that says "what's she going on about now?" Oh... SEE! Yep. Multi-quotes. there you go again talking about some extra mess. I'm not gonna bother reading the rest of that pointless crap you always try so hard to point out since it's usually just a bunch of irrelevant crud that has nothing to do with anything.

I only came here to talk about people's preferences. MY preference is a Mephisto. He may not like Mephisto. A lot of people don't like Mephisto. The point was to highlight what if someone else's preferences aren't the same as his, and to also gauge his response on what is and isn't acceptable. It wasn't an attempt to name the most toxic hero/gear set ya dope. Lol why you always trying sooooo hard to be some forum kinda badarse? No one cares! and with that... I'm done with your crazy butt. Enjoy your stay on the block list. Silly.
    Sorry could you repeat that?

Quote Originally Posted by Droughboi View Post
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    Oh okay now I understand you.

Also, if you came here to talk about your preference, why did you say "their terms"? Who is "their" and what does "terms" mean if it's not directly responding to my post about the OP?
    Either you're trying to save face by burying yourself in salt or your original post is completely incoherent rambling.
    It's the salt, isn't it?
    Isn't it?

Well, whatever this "players with integrity" community is, I'm in.

I main Cyber Medic with basic legend gear (Safety trink, hat, plus Cyber Suit) and only use Gen 1 heroes. I don't use evolution heroes.
    Super High School Level |Captain Resentment