Thread: "The Judge"

Default "The Judge"

I'm a little late on posting this, but better late than never. Here's my latest design set titled "The Judge".

Gears Used:

-Uriel's Sword

-Chain Magician Robe

-Dragon Slayer Cape

-White Reaper Hood

-Full Set

The Armor and Sword both took roughly 9 hours each to come up with concepts and doing the actual design, the hood took roughly 2 hours to create a concept and design, and the cape took less than an hour for a total of about 21 hours.

Let me know what you guys think below!
    IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Warp (0)

It looks epic man. I just have one question. How did you decide what you wanted the eyes in mask to be colored? I would have been stuck on that hours. But in the end I probably would have made the eyes golden to compliment the robe and also add more expression to the look of being "The Judge." It would make your Uriel look more fierce in my opinion.

This isn't a nitpick at all though. Just wondered how the hood would look with golden eyes instead of the dark ones. Still one of the best designs I've ever seen in NALS.
    Mother: Saiki
    Father: Knuck

Quote Originally Posted by BelgrimLS View Post
    It looks epic man. I just have one question. How did you decide what you wanted the eyes in mask to be colored? I would have been stuck on that hours. But in the end I probably would have made the eyes golden to compliment the robe and also add more expression to the look of being "The Judge." It would make your Uriel look more fierce in my opinion.

This isn't a nitpick at all though. Just wondered how the hood would look with golden eyes instead of the dark ones. Still one of the best designs I've ever seen in NALS.
    A fun little thing I found out while working on the mask is that the eye sockets are a piece designed on the mask while the eyes themselves are a separate part that are inserted into the mask. I originally wanted to do the same gold value and eventually tried a couple other shades of oranges and reds, but found they all brought out the eye sockets in a not-so-good way. Eventually I tried the same silver-grey color that I used for the gloves and stuck with it.
    Last edited by AlkavineB; 02-07-17 at 06:37 PM.
    IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Warp (0)