Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Monthly Mixup - July! [July 1st to July 31st]

Attention Mercenaries,

Monthly Mixup is a recurring event that utilizes the missions system to reward you with awesome prizes!

Summer is in full swing and school's out! Time to relax, have fun, and keep up with Monthly Mixup! The July edition has arrived, but the rules are the same. BetweenJuly 1st and July 31st, complete a daily mission on 15 different days in July.

If you succeed, you earn:

M4A1-Bronze (30 Days)
    Mauser M1896-Gold (30 Days)
    Bulletproof Helmet (30 days)
    Bulletproof Vest (30 days)

We will be distributing the Monthly Mixup Ribbon to those who have successfully completed this event once it is over.

*In order to keep the ribbon in your collection, you will have to complete the event every month.

You can check your progress
    HERE.

Enjoy, mercenaries!

--CrossFire Staff

Signature created by [GM]Cinder

Great! Nice set this month..

~Real-Life Footage~
    🅘🅖🅝◽🆂🆄🅿🅴🆁🅼🅰🅽

Some Undiscovered Place Waiting for New Maps

lol m4 bronze and mauser gold....lul.

^^Made by Terrify
    #LaTotoForever
    #GiftofGiving

Quote Originally Posted by Ixith View Post
    lol m4 bronze and mauser gold....lul.
    Some people would really enjoy these.. and for 30 days. It is a good deal especially for starters. (I doubt there's a weapon that would impress you Zalstis xD)

~Real-Life Footage~
    🅘🅖🅝◽🆂🆄🅿🅴🆁🅼🅰🅽

Some Undiscovered Place Waiting for New Maps

Quote Originally Posted by SPOPON View Post
    Some people would really enjoy these.. and for 30 days. It is a good deal especially for starters. (I doubt there's a weapon that would impress you Zalstis xD)
    I mean don't get me wrong they are decent enough just the M4 compared to the previous months weapon is meh...though I guess that is why it's paired with the mauser. But I welcome the M4 Bronze after all the Teslas we have had in June from various things. This MIGHT give Ghost mode a chance depending on what shows up in the MP Mall. But I lol at the Mauser Gold because while it's a great gun...it's available permanently in the coupon section. I suppose there's still people out there that haven't gotten it yet for various reasons. But I'd venture to say most active players have snagged i up as their 1st choice from the coupons.

^^Made by Terrify
    #LaTotoForever
    #GiftofGiving

Wow Excellent!

IGN: BaT*_*
    Clan:TastTwinkie

thanks for the bp XD

єรςคקєคгtเรt

Wolfie 💋

The Masuer Already In Coupons Reward !
    I think ALL Player Have It
    IGN:-miStaKe.

GOOD BUT NOT ENOUGH xD, STILL WAITING FOR SOMETHING NEW...

Quote Originally Posted by Ixith View Post
    I mean don't get me wrong they are decent enough just the M4 compared to the previous months weapon is meh...though I guess that is why it's paired with the mauser. But I welcome the M4 Bronze after all the Teslas we have had in June from various things. This MIGHT give Ghost mode a chance depending on what shows up in the MP Mall. But I lol at the Mauser Gold because while it's a great gun...it's available permanently in the coupon section. I suppose there's still people out there that haven't gotten it yet for various reasons. But I'd venture to say most active players have snagged i up as their 1st choice from the coupons.
    True that. It really was my first permanent weap from the coupons lol. And these teslas where used in every ghost mode/TDM/S&D game just praying the m4 would serve as an alternative so good point!

~Real-Life Footage~
    🅘🅖🅝◽🆂🆄🅿🅴🆁🅼🅰🅽