Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: June update

Thumbs up June update

Greetings Mercenaries!

Here is what you can expect for the rest of the month!

NEW HEROES
    - Powered (Available NOW in shop and crafting).
    - Star Child (Available NOW in shop).
    - Idol Boy (Available beginning 6/20 in shop).
    - Voodoo Shaman (Available in shop beginning 6/20 and Crafting).
    - Uriel (Available through Bingo beginning 6/20).
    - Idol Sowon(name may be changed) (Available ONLY through ZP bonus event 6/20 - will be made available again at a later date).

BINGO 6/20

It's that time again!

All Unique heroes and unique gear sets will be made available through Bingos grand prize.

Other great grand prizes include:

- Dark Lord Perfect Package
    - Mutant Perfect Package
    - Thunderbird Perfect Package
    - Apostate Perfect Package

- Venom Assassin Epic Equipment Package
    - Lion Paladin Epic Equipment Package

SHOP (06/27/2017)

Teleports to a location leaving an explosion.

Moves hero and targets nearby to the starting point (Attack usable while downed).

Drops rainbows which knocks back opponents (Arrow key, D click).

Drops slime on the selected area (Arrow key aim, D click).

EVENTS (In game and out)

- Summer themed Gear Design event (more information next week)

- Hot time events (June 20th-July 4th) 500% EXP & GP bonus - ALL DAY - EVERY DAY
    - Fire Temple, Snow Town, Deep Forest, Secret Factory (Master) Quests.
    - Faction battle mission

SUMMER SNEAK PEEK

Here is what we are currently looking to do / finish for the Summer.

- Hero design contest(The winning design is not guaranteed to be created by the developers. More details announced at a later date)
    - Making new and updated coupons ASAP.
    - Client update in August(more details announced at a later date)
    - Idol girls release + maybe another poll for future heroes remaining in client
    - RANKED mode being changed to 1v1 instead of 3v3

If you have any suggesstions, questions or ideas about what you would like to see in the future please let us know in this thread. The thread will be closed a few days before the first July patch.
    Last edited by [GM]MiMo; 19-06-17 at 10:50 AM.

Bingo prizes look great.

Those gears are pretty good.

Most importantly, though. . . . .

Hero Design Contest. I whole heatedly look forward to the details. Sincerely. If its real, thank you. So much.

I do have a complaint, however. Star Child's helmet is broken, and does not charge nearby teammate skills like the description says. It also only recharges the users weapon. If this could please be looked into and fixed, I would be quite happy. I was going to send a ticket complaining about it, and I'll still send a ticket--but I'm far too elated by the hero contest news to be mad.

I did however buy Star Child's basic pack for myself as a birthday present today, mainly for the helmet. So I figure I have the right to at least bring up my complaint once.

Oh joy...the idol heroes...

That aside though, while I appreciate the PGC update you guys did a while back, quite a few gears (that are considerably old too) were missed. I ammended my list from last time to include which gears were missed.

-Xiao Long/Kung Fu Master's armour/helm/trinket are STILL missing
    -Demon Thief's armour/helm/trinket are STILL missing
    -Earthbreaker's weapon is STILL missing
    -Engineer (MOVE DAT GEAR UP)'s weapon is STILL missing
    -All of Hades's gears are STILL missing
    -All of Admiral Yi's gears are missing
    -Energy Researcher's armour/helm/trinket are missing
    -All of Jeon Woo Chi's gears are missing
    -All of Forsaken's gears are missing
    -Chain Magician's weapon is missing
    -All of Ganesha's gears are missing
    -All of Galford's gears are missing

New to the list:
    Druid's weapon is missing
    Black Spear's weapon is missing

Would it be possible to have these added in a future update as well?

Additonally,

- Fire Temple, Snow Town, Deep Forest, Secret Factory (Master) missions
    Do you mean quests? We technically already have missions for those, but we are missing the new KLS quests for Fire Temple and Secret Factory.

Another point of focus for me is

- Client update in August(more details announced at a later date)
    I can't seem to find the thread in question, but one of the GMs made a post a while back about plans for the game for the coming year. One of the things mentioned was a text overhaul that was planned for the game to fix text errors/broken text/etc. Can we expect that this client update will be the one to make those changes?

Finally, hearing we might actually get a hero design contest is great. Considering we're the second longest standing version of Lost Saga, it's about time we get one.
    http://imgur.com/a/Qnrhn A handy representation of our missing heroes!
    http://lsbackgrounds.imgur.com/ For all your LS background needs!
    Nonary

Quote Originally Posted by AlonsoDalton View Post
    Oh joy...the idol heroes...

That aside though, while I appreciate the PGC update you guys did a while back, quite a few gears (that are considerably old too) were missed. I ammended my list from last time to include which gears were missed.

-Xiao Long/Kung Fu Master's armour/helm/trinket are STILL missing
    -Demon Thief's armour/helm/trinket are STILL missing
    -Earthbreaker's weapon is STILL missing
    -Engineer (MOVE DAT GEAR UP)'s weapon is STILL missing
    -All of Hades's gears are STILL missing
    -All of Admiral Yi's gears are missing
    -Energy Researcher's armour/helm/trinket are missing
    -All of Jeon Woo Chi's gears are missing
    -All of Forsaken's gears are missing
    -Chain Magician's weapon is missing
    -All of Ganesha's gears are missing
    -All of Galford's gears are missing

New to the list:
    Druid's weapon is missing
    Black Spear's weapon is missing

Would it be possible to have these added in a future update as well?

Additonally,

Do you mean quests? We technically already have missions for those, but we are missing the new KLS quests for Fire Temple and Secret Factory.

Another point of focus for me is

I can't seem to find the thread in question, but one of the GMs made a post a while back about plans for the game for the coming year. One of the things mentioned was a text overhaul that was planned for the game to fix text errors/broken text/etc. Can we expect that this client update will be the one to make those changes?

Finally, hearing we might actually get a hero design contest is great. Considering we're the second longest standing version of Lost Saga, it's about time we get one.
    Thank you for the list of gears, we will send these to the devs again. It seems that they have looked over some of the gears.

I did mean to have it written in as 'Quests' rather than 'Missions'. Oops.

In regards to the text update, due to unforeseen circumstances with the previous client update, we got set behind on our text update. There is no current ETA for it, but it is something we are working on everyday.

The hero design contest is something we've been looking forward to doing, however as a side note(which I will edit into the main post) the winning design is not guaranteed to be created by the developers.
    Last edited by [GM]MiMo; 16-06-17 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArekusuReizu View Post
    Bingo prizes look great.

Those gears are pretty good.

Most importantly, though. . . . .

Hero Design Contest. I whole heatedly look forward to the details. Sincerely. If its real, thank you. So much.

I do have a complaint, however. Star Child's helmet is broken, and does not charge nearby teammate skills like the description says. It also only recharges the users weapon. If this could please be looked into and fixed, I would be quite happy. I was going to send a ticket complaining about it, and I'll still send a ticket--but I'm far too elated by the hero contest news to be mad.

I did however buy Star Child's basic pack for myself as a birthday present today, mainly for the helmet. So I figure I have the right to at least bring up my complaint once.
    Thank you for letting us know.

We have already tested this on test server, and we have not found any issues with the helmet skill.

However, if it does appear again we will send it off to the devs ASAP.

I'm glad I was able to get my hands on Voodoo Shaman and Star Child, the one GOOD Idol Hero. Also looking forward to that Bingo for Dark Lord. Not so much the Idol Girls, bleh.

However... the Bingo won't be a complete mess like that last one where you had to win coins to use to get what you wanted, right? Also in terms of the Master Mode quests, any way we can have a good balance of Chests and Keys as prizes? Sometimes you wont up with too much of one and none of the other after a certain point.
    Stouter than an iron burrito...
    Studlier than a snow tire...
    I am... Wario-Man!

Pretty cool stuff ya got there.
    Also appreciate your responses MiMo.

I have 2 things to ask for myself:

1. Can we PLEASE have costume mixers added to the shop permanently? It's been quite a while since costumes have been introduced to the shop, and the chances of getting some of the more exotic ones seem to be quite low. Costume mixers somewhat alleviate this, so it would be appreciated if you have them added.

2. We appreciate the recent PGC updates you've been adding and your desire to add more. However, could you consider adding some more rare gears? It's been a while since the legendary gears have been added to the chest, and stuff like Metal Helm and Ghost Rider Helm have been in the client for a long time, yet unobtainable. Can you try to add some more legendary gears?

Thank you.
    Last edited by RenaldiRspwn; 16-06-17 at 05:16 PM.

Overall seems like a fun time we'll have with this update, just one question though, will there be a bonus zp event going on for this event, and if so, for how long?

a Trading system would be nice. this trading system uses that hero shards. u would be able to trade any hero u have in ur hero roster for another hero someone else want such as a friend who u trust. when trading with someone the hero shards should be convert into the maxed shards to make hero perm, this Was a suggestion. also will u guys be doing characters from a game called elsword or other games? how about a event were when players spent zp or Gp they get bonus prizes . the more they spend the more they get. prizes can be hero, gear, monster coins ect

mhm