Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: June update

Quote Originally Posted by inutae View Post
    a Trading system would be nice. this trading system uses that hero shards. u would be able to trade any hero u have in ur hero roster for another hero someone else want such as a friend who u trust. when trading with someone the hero shards should be convert into the maxed shards to make hero perm, this Was a suggestion. also will u guys be doing characters from a game called elsword or other games? how about a event were when players spent zp or Gp they get bonus prizes . the more they spend the more they get. prizes can be hero, gear, monster coins ect
    Z8 is the hosting team for NALS. They are not a development team nor have they received development rights to the game, they cannot add these things on a whim. They could however suggest some of those additions.

When it comes to premium heroes from other games (Elsword) a contract would have to be met and paid for, which hasn't happened for a while now. It could still be suggested though.
    IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Warp (0)

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorSpear View Post
    Overall seems like a fun time we'll have with this update, just one question though, will there be a bonus zp event going on for this event, and if so, for how long?
    We will be doing a bonus ZP event for the bingo event. Full details will be posted on the day of the update.

Quote Originally Posted by RenaldiRspwn View Post
    Pretty cool stuff ya got there.
    Also appreciate your responses MiMo.

I have 2 things to ask for myself:

1. Can we PLEASE have costume mixers added to the shop permanently? It's been quite a while since costumes have been introduced to the shop, and the chances of getting some of the more exotic ones seem to be quite low. Costume mixers somewhat alleviate this, so it would be appreciated if you have them added.

2. We appreciate the recent PGC updates you've been adding and your desire to add more. However, could you consider adding some more rare gears? It's been a while since the legendary gears have been added to the chest, and stuff like Metal Helm and Ghost Rider Helm have been in the client for a long time, yet unobtainable. Can you try to add some more legendary gears?

Thank you.
    1.) We are looking to put them in the shop sometime in the summer. Most likely just before or right after the client update in August.

2.) We have a list of gears that we are compiling to send to our devs, I will make note of this and let our devs know.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWario View Post
    I'm glad I was able to get my hands on Voodoo Shaman and Star Child, the one GOOD Idol Hero. Also looking forward to that Bingo for Dark Lord. Not so much the Idol Girls, bleh.

However... the Bingo won't be a complete mess like that last one where you had to win coins to use to get what you wanted, right? Also in terms of the Master Mode quests, any way we can have a good balance of Chests and Keys as prizes? Sometimes you wont up with too much of one and none of the other after a certain point.
    The Bingo this time around will not have dev coins. All uniques will only be made available through the bingo grand prizes.

In regards to the Master Mode quests, we have already spoken to the devs about adjusting the prizing for these modes.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]MiMo View Post
    The Bingo this time around will not have dev coins. All uniques will only be made available through the bingo grand prizes.

In regards to the Master Mode quests, we have already spoken to the devs about adjusting the prizing for these modes.
    WHY DID THAT LOG-IN REQUEST HAVE TO END TODAY I WAS GONNA GET A PERM RARE HERO SCROLL IT WASN'T EVEN CLOSE TO MAINTENANCE TIME . I mean I know it said in the Patch Notes it expired that day but damn this sucks
    Mother: Saiki
    Father: Knuck

Quote Originally Posted by BelgrimLS View Post
    WHY DID THAT LOG-IN REQUEST HAVE TO END TODAY I WAS GONNA GET A PERM RARE HERO SCROLL IT WASN'T EVEN CLOSE TO MAINTENANCE TIME . I mean I know it said in the Patch Notes it expired that day but damn this sucks
    Yea, it's a really large letdown, especially considering you only get maybe 1 day of error.