Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blackjew View Post
    the attack terra cud swap to its skill
    I'll admit, that is very very arguable. Doing this would no longer make it a mirror match. Swapping to skills, regardless of weither or not you swap back to the hero in question, breaks the formality of a mirror match entirely. That goes despite what we are capable of doing here in this game, as you're literally adding additional skills or move-sets to the mirrored hero using the gear slots of other heroes. You're tossed into a ring and firing cannons in what was supposed to be a knife fight, then claiming its still a knife fight.

Now. In your defense: It would be neat IF both parties agree to use a set number of mules (perhaps two or three) against each other.

HOWEVER, that fight should no longer be considered vanilla. Its a swap battle. Its no longer mirrored.

I say that if you're going to properly mirror battle, traditionally, just strut in there with the three gears you slap on said hero, chin up, and roll with whatever punches come your way.
    Righteousness and honesty are valuable. I go knife raised into danger, without regret.
    For sake of my good buddies, I am prepared. I have no fear of death. Who would dare to challenge me? ~ (陸小鳳)

Quote Originally Posted by GumShoe View Post
    Sorry, I don't think Arcane Outfit nearly is nowhere near as OP as the absurdly powerful skills and heroes the developers have introduced into the game.

Yeah I see people complain about how over used arc is or how it needs to go (mostly below col level players) and everytime you mention how bull **** AOE gears are or how people would just max gumi + another recovery if arc was gone, they just shut down. In OGP arc wasn't even needed and you looked like a **** for using it, now is different though.
    Honestly the reason for Arc existing at all is bull**** not the gear.
    Last edited by Tellus; 24-05-17 at 01:08 PM.
    Currently the worst player ever
    IGN: Tellus PM me if you need anything

The way I see it, most people dislike Arcane Robe not simply because of what the gear does, but how it is used. And for that, I think that they have a fair say. The majority of people use it defensively, to swap to another hero with a recovery to prevent an opponent from capitalizing from a combo or an error made by them.
    If arcane robe was used less defensively and more offensively and creatively for combos, I think that people would respect the gear more. And there's honestly a simple way to do this; make it not possible for a player to swap while being hit on ground, air, etc. I can't imagine the developers ever doing that though, as it's the recovery ability that's made it so popular, as stated above....

And yes, there would be alternatives of having other recoveries in place of arcane robe, but people would have to replace the passives and other gears they use (such as zorro helm, tiger trinket, etc.) with that recovery, thus still making it a sacrifice.
    Last edited by ZETIXLS; 24-05-17 at 04:00 PM.
    IGN: zetix
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZETIXLS
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by ZETIXLS View Post
    The way I see it, most people dislike Arcane Robe not simply because of what the gear does, but how it is used. And for that, I think that they have a fair say. The majority of people use it defensively, to swap to another hero with a recovery to prevent an opponent from capitalizing from a combo or an error made by them.
    If arcane robe was used less defensively and more offensively and creatively for combos, I think that people would respect the gear more. And there's honestly a simple way to do this; make it not possible for a player to swap while being hit on ground, air, etc. I can't imagine the developers ever doing that though, as it's the recovery ability that's made it so popular, as stated above....
    How is being within range of Sasinmu Jin's weapon skill and then proceeding to be kill-comboed, a 'mistake' made by the player who got caught in it, and not the mistake of the developers for allowing such an absurdly powerful skill to exist within the game to begin with? Arcane Outfit just barely helps protect those skills.

Quote Originally Posted by ZETIXLS View Post
    And yes, there would be alternatives of having other recoveries in place of arcane robe, but people would have to replace the passives and other gears they use (such as zorro helm, tiger trinket, etc.) with that recovery, thus still making it a sacrifice.
    False, it's not a sacrifice, because equipping passive gears already has a handicap which makes your skills charge significantly slower. It truly does not surprise that the same people who still believe that Arcane Outfit's 'defensive ability' is overly-powerful, have not brought mention to this once (likely the result of not even knowing).

You'd be surprised how many KLS players equip an all-active or partially-active gear set for this very reason.
    IGN: GumShoe

Why would you want to know where i live? *stare*

Quote Originally Posted by GumShoe View Post
    How is being within range of Sasinmu Jin's weapon skill and then proceeding to be kill-comboed, a 'mistake' made by the player who got caught in it, and not the mistake of the developers for allowing such an absurdly powerful skill to exist within the game to begin with? Arcane Outfit just barely helps protect those skills.

False, it's not a sacrifice, because equipping passive gears already has a handicap which makes your skills charge significantly slower. It truly does not surprise that the same people who still believe that Arcane Outfit's 'defensive ability' is overly-powerful, have not brought mention to this once (likely the result of not even knowing).

You'd be surprised how many KLS players equip an all-active or partially-active gear set for this very reason.
    1. it's easier to predict the possibility of the weapon skill being used (i'm not saying it's not overpowered) if you are fighting Jin however lets say you knock down a strider and suddenly Jin weapon skill happens (it becomes much worse with the arcane robe) on the defending side against jin weapon you have a ton of options with arcane robe way too many in my opinion it's just a matter of when you chose to counter it or what you chose to counter it with air? ground? escape? ect

2. I'd prefer it if passive gears completely negated cool downs from charging for the gear equipped however as they are it really doesn't matter as you can have 1 or 2 active gear including the weapon skill as there are characters whose weapon skill is a recovery of some sort honestly I'm not even completely sure that the nerfed cooldowns really matter when you have mules that reach as far as possible on cooldown levels you are still going to load them faster than most people who aren't mules
    I dun wanna tell you my Ign.
    I hope there comes a time, when I'm well enough known that people will know me anyway.
    Until then I hope to Meet you on the Battle Field it should be fun =3

Not only is it overpowered, but annoying. The fact that it has so low a rank restriction (if it even has one at all) that literally every noob in a room can be using it is just stupid.

Oi, lad.
    Necrophilia isn't cool.
    But do continue.

Quote Originally Posted by iMasochistic View Post
    The fact that it has so low a rank restriction (if it even has one at all) that literally every noob in a room can be using it is just stupid.
    Crow (along with a few other heroes) have absolutely no rank restrictions.
    http://imgur.com/a/Qnrhn A handy representation of our missing heroes!
    http://lsbackgrounds.imgur.com/ For all your LS background needs!
    Nonary

Since we're talking about overpowered gears.

We might as well bring up Heavy Crasher's armor.

I get stunned for way too long.

The invincibility frames is way too good.

How is this not nerfed?

This destroys me in nearly every single Elite match.
    Last edited by Swoomis; 29-06-17 at 01:59 PM.
    IGN: -Vergil-
    "See an OVO Chain
    Probably take that sh*t"
    -Meek

see this is what I'm talking about.. AS GUMSHOE CLEARLY STATED BEING A UNIQUE USER IS A GET-OUT-OF-SKILL FREE CARD!!. DO NOT GIVE INTO THIS SIMPLETON TALK ABOUT CROW ARMOR BEING OVERPOWERED! IT IS NOT!! BECAUSE CLEARLY IT IS ESCAPABLE. Yet if it is seen as a problem to complainers and whiners then people cause the game to be harder tp deal with all the Unique spam this game has.

At times Crow armor is the only break I get a whole match giving me time to escape an onslaught.

AGAIN IF THERE IS A NERF SCHEDULED IT SHOULD BE TERMINATED AND NOT FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH. TOO MANY OF THE PPL ON THREAD ARE 'HIGHER CLASSED'

I'M THE LITTLE GUY HERE SAYING DONT TAKE A GOOD THING AWAY FROM ME

-Cheez