Quote Originally Posted by Bravest View Post
AGAIN IF THERE IS A NERF SCHEDULED IT SHOULD BE TERMINATED AND NOT FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH. TOO MANY OF THE PPL ON THREAD ARE 'HIGHER CLASSED'

I'M THE LITTLE GUY HERE SAYING DONT TAKE A GOOD THING AWAY FROM ME

-Cheez

Games should always be designed around the top class of player though, it's the only way you can make a game truly fair. It's also the very reason Lost Saga is so poorly balanced, because most of the "buffs" are aimed towards the low-tier users and often times outright screws over the better players.
And if you're admitting to not being a skilled player and thus need Crow to stand a chance, you're pretty much showing WHY it needs to be nerfed on the simple principle of "git gud".

Quote Originally Posted by Bravest View Post
see this is what I'm talking about.. AS GUMSHOE CLEARLY STATED

Taking GumShoe's word is your first mistake though. You can typically poke holes in what she says just by looking at the words used and realize she's completely going around the topic rather than talking about it. In Example:

Quote Originally Posted by GumShoe
False, it's not a sacrifice, because equipping passive gears already has a handicap which makes your skills charge significantly slower. It truly does not surprise that the same people who still believe that Arcane Outfit's 'defensive ability' is overly-powerful, have not brought mention to this once (likely the result of not even knowing).
This is nonsense in quite a few ways:
1. It's still a sacrifice, it's just a WORTHWHILE sacrifice. This is basic English. IE If I sacrificed GumShoe to bring back Vendo, that would be a sacrifice but the cost of that sacrifice would be insignificant compared to the value of having Vendo around.
2. Arcane Outfit's "Defensive Ability" is, and follow me on this, [every single gear&skill in the game] aside from active body skills. You would be unreasonably challenged to find a more overpowered defensive ability than that, because it would HAVE to be purely from an Active Body Skill. It would have to be ONE Active Body Skill that is better than [every single gear&skill in the game in any combination but active bodies].
3. Zetix, as far as I can tell, is talking about the fact that [with arcane robe] they can have those Passives on a [different] character and use arcane to swap to them when needed. [Without] Arcane they would need to have those gears on the character who previously would have been simply wearing arcane robe. This means that GumShoe actually argued [in favour] of Zetix's argument that removing Arcane Robe would make people have to make the sacrifice of using those passives since, as Gum says, they'll cut down cooldown rates.

Gum also brings up the idea of many KLS players using an all-active set...As if NALS doesn't often do the same. This is just a state of the meta itself where most passives [won't] let you escape a modern kill combo situation and likewise [aren't] particularly great in team matches.