Default Returning after a LONG absence, what's changed?

I used to play a lot back on OGP, and dropped off a bit when it switched over to Z8. I'm looking into playing again, but I want to know what's changed. The last hero I remember being released was Trinity. I'm seeing all these new crazy skills and this hero spirit system and I'm not understanding it at all.

As another question, my mains were Cyber Medic, Chieftain, and Graffiti Artist. Are they still usable? Thank you in advance for any help I get!

Quote Originally Posted by cjkaze View Post
    I used to play a lot back on OGP, and dropped off a bit when it switched over to Z8. I'm looking into playing again, but I want to know what's changed. The last hero I remember being released was Trinity. I'm seeing all these new crazy skills and this hero spirit system and I'm not understanding it at all.

As another question, my mains were Cyber Medic, Chieftain, and Graffiti Artist. Are they still usable? Thank you in advance for any help I get!
    All I can say is... A LOT has changed.
    in terms of the crafting system you can check this unless you've seen it already: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....t-Update-Notes
    I can't really say much about patchnotes & buffs/nerfs, if you want to learn that stuff I'm afraid you're out of luck.

For your mains, usable and effective are very different things, be sure to clarify what you mean. I'm not sure about Cyber Medic and Chieftain but Graffiti Artist still has insane pressure so I'd say he's viable.

In past events a lot people have gotten UNIQUE heroes, which are only obtainable through some sort of event and cannot be bought directly, and are generally agreed to be quite powerful. This may limit your enjoyment of the game, so be warned.

That being said, best of luck to you and your return~
    Last edited by ZETIXLS; 08-05-17 at 08:34 PM.
    IGN: zetix
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZETIXLS
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. - Ayn Rand

Zetix already said everything. :P

As for Cyber Medic, Chieftain and Graffiti Artist, they are still usable, if you use them for swap combos. But with all these unique heroes running around, it'll be a challenge.
    But you should be able to catch up (in terms of stats) because of the new spirit system. And also because of these events.

Welcome back and have fun. P.S. Don't leave after playing for a few days, play for at least a week or 2.
    ~ IGN: -Jiraiya- High School Junior; JROTC LIFE . It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. ~Aristotle Onassis.