Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

I'm pretty much in the same situation as Mitch. My school also started again and since I combine it with real work (4 days per week work, 1 day per week school) I've got alot homework to do in my "free time". I will be online as much as possible, but don't expect too much. In the weekends I'm either with friends or my girlfriend and ofcourse partying every weekend, so in weekends my activity would also not be at best.

That being said, I wish everyone goodluck with their school/work!! and I will speak with y'all from time to time ofcourse

In-Game Name: [D]rone?
    Clan: LastTwinkie

Quote Originally Posted by blackhart123 View Post
    I'm pretty much in the same situation as Mitch. My school also started again and since I combine it with real work (4 days per week work, 1 day per week school) I've got alot homework to do in my "free time". I will be online as much as possible, but don't expect too much. In the weekends I'm either with friends or my girlfriend and ofcourse partying every weekend, so in weekends my activity would also not be at best.

That being said, I wish everyone goodluck with their school/work!! and I will speak with y'all from time to time ofcourse
    Happy to see everyone is doing well! School always comes first and always do your best. We will see you when you have free time!!!
    Proud Leader of LastTwinkie

Made By: OneTrueMitch

Quick question: Should I buy the Gatling Gun Ultimate Silver crates for 25k EP?

- Back when they first introduced the Gatling Gun I've always wanted one, because it was pretty good then, but I'm not sure if it's worth it now
    - Although it'd be great to have one is it worth the amount of EP? Not that I know what to do with it otherwise.

What do you guys think?

In-Game Name: [D]rone?
    Clan: LastTwinkie

Quote Originally Posted by blackhart123 View Post
    Quick question: Should I buy the Gatling Gun Ultimate Silver crates for 25k EP?

- Back when they first introduced the Gatling Gun I've always wanted one, because it was pretty good then, but I'm not sure if it's worth it now
    - Although it'd be great to have one is it worth the amount of EP? Not that I know what to do with it otherwise.

What do you guys think?
    It all depends if you are willing to learn how to you the gatling gun. In my opinion learning the gatling gun sharpens your skills with other mgs. Also, helps you maneuver better in zombie mode once you learn when and when not to move. The gatling gun is the ultimate way to become a better zombie moder <3 ~
    Proud Leader of LastTwinkie

Made By: OneTrueMitch

i called my friend Jaany into clan, he pro zm and applied. Anyone accept him
    Last edited by winnnetou; 16-09-17 at 04:21 PM.

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.Sun Tzu
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/3320999

Quote Originally Posted by winnnetou View Post
    i called my friend Janany into clan, he pro zm and applied. Anyone accept him
    I will accept if nobody else got to it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by [ZM]Brandon View Post
    I will accept if nobody else got to it yet.
    ZM doctor did did

hello, wanted to ask u something. zm brandow have 120 clan points and its a Lt in clan,
    and acc is made this august and from 17891 kills he have 16256 headshots, that means farm,
    whos owner of that account for real?

I am the owner of this account and why does the boosted kdr stats have to do with who can and can't be staff of the clan. It is a new account but isn't my first account, my other account isn't in this clan at the moment and don't really plan to use it since I am bored of it. TDLR I've been in the clan since nearly the beginning that is why my account is a LT in the clan.

Quote Originally Posted by [ZM]Brandon View Post
    I am the owner of this account and why does the boosted kdr stats have to do with who can and can't be staff of the clan. It is a new account but isn't my first account, my other account isn't in this clan at the moment and don't really plan to use it since I am bored of it. TDLR I've been in the clan since nearly the beginning that is why my account is a LT in the clan.
    Im very sorry if u think i was rude or made u to feel unconfortable, i didnt wanted that.I am just extremly curious by nature,
    Its my way to be.Maybe i made a mistake to ask on forum, but when i wanted to ask Najar in a pm i was told that his list
    of messages its full.I am sorry again and i hope we can still be mates and friends.
    Last edited by winnnetou; 18-09-17 at 05:16 AM.