Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/6982582

Quote Originally Posted by RiceTurtle View Post
    Hi there, welcome to the clan !
    Thank you very much!

Hey guys in celebration of me finishing my finals (on sunday) what say we have another small clan recording event?

Remember the good old days of ZM1 when there were no Anti-ZM weapons? Back before getting upwards of a minimum 60% bonus to our score, making obtaining them gold or crystal crates a real hassle? Well Senin and I talked about this and we had an idea! What if we reenacted those days where ZM was the realest of challenges? Here's what I'm thinking:

- We play ZM1 maps using nothing but Non-Bonus dmg weapons (that includes no Fatal Wasp sets , the Xuan Yuan Sword, VIPs or anti-ZM weapons). This means using weapons like the Minimi, Gatling Gun, M60, MG3, Tommy or any other base/skin variant weapon.
    - We get rid of our RPK and Tommy Infernal VIPs so we don't have the bonus to our overall scores, making obtaining crates that much harder.
    - We only get to use a few revive tokens and hypomeds (we can determine that amount in a lobby, but I'm thinking 5 as a base)

I'm certain that we all have enough experience to destroy this, but since ZM has lost all challenge since the Anti's came around, why not make some of our own? It'll be a fun way to hang out, I'd think!

I'm hoping to do this on Sunday or Monday around 4pm EST (though the time can change if more people want to do it earlier or later), so if anyone would like to do this, just lemme know either on here or just join the LastTwinkie TS!
    IGN: OneTrueMitch
    A Lieutenant of LastTwinkie

Quote Originally Posted by OneTrueMitch View Post
    Hey guys in celebration of me finishing my finals (on sunday) what say we have another small clan recording event?

Remember the good old days of ZM1 when there were no Anti-ZM weapons? Back before getting upwards of a minimum 60% bonus to our score, making obtaining them gold or crystal crates a real hassle? Well Senin and I talked about this and we had an idea! What if we reenacted those days where ZM was the realest of challenges? Here's what I'm thinking:

- We play ZM1 maps using nothing but Non-Bonus dmg weapons (that includes no Fatal Wasp sets , the Xuan Yuan Sword, VIPs or anti-ZM weapons). This means using weapons like the Minimi, Gatling Gun, M60, MG3, Tommy or any other base/skin variant weapon.
    - We get rid of our RPK and Tommy Infernal VIPs so we don't have the bonus to our overall scores, making obtaining crates that much harder.
    - We only get to use a few revive tokens and hypomeds (we can determine that amount in a lobby, but I'm thinking 5 as a base)

I'm certain that we all have enough experience to destroy this, but since ZM has lost all challenge since the Anti's came around, why not make some of our own? It'll be a fun way to hang out, I'd think!

I'm hoping to do this on Sunday or Monday around 4pm EST (though the time can change if more people want to do it earlier or later), so if anyone would like to do this, just lemme know either on here or just join the LastTwinkie TS!
    I'm so friggen jealous :3 Im home in a little over a week ahhhh! Can't wait to be back.
    Someone's IGN is 2? That's kind of so badass, I want it. -[GM]JuiceBox
    2 AGAIN, leave me alone. Geez, so good. -[GM]Triton

IGN: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Number_2 View Post
    I'm so friggen jealous :3 Im home in a little over a week ahhhh! Can't wait to be back.
    Oooooo it'll be awesome to have you back, 2! Heck maybe we could play the challenging ZM when you get back :P
    Last edited by OneTrueMitch; 12-08-17 at 02:14 AM.
    IGN: OneTrueMitch
    A Lieutenant of LastTwinkie

Sounds fun! I am in
    IGN: Farlight
    ZM <3

Quote Originally Posted by OneTrueMitch View Post

This looks awesome!! Ill surely try my best to be there!
    Proud Leader of LastTwinkie

Made By: OneTrueMitch

Lightbulb Clan Event #2

A Race To Die For...

You find yourself dropped off in a strange place. There is nothing around you but sand and enemies all around. You look straight ahead and it seems like you are on some type of course and there are zombies across it. Your new goal is to be the first to the bottom no matter what...if not you might loss not only this race...but you will also die for it..

After the first clan event's success it is only fitting we do another right? This new event will be based off the zombie mode map "Death Rally" where you will be racing against your fellow clan mates to see who will come out on top.

In the Race:
    • You may use any gun of your choosing
    • You may use any death rally item (Bikes and Snowboards)

To sign up for the event, you need to send message to [ZM]Najar saying "#DyingWish". You will be entered into a randomized tournament to see who will be the winner. At the end, there will be only one big winner (also prizes for 2nd and 3rd) so grab your boards and practice hard.

Rules:
    • You must be there on the day of the races otherwise you will be disqualifed
    • You may only race once, if you disconnect in the middle of it too bad
    • Any cheating of any kind will result to you being kicked from the clan

You will be able to sign up from August 12th to August 23rd and the races will be held on August 26th and 27th giving everyone time to make plans for it!

Good Luck Everyone and May The Olds Be Forever In Your Favor....
    Last edited by HeyImNJ; 18-08-17 at 05:48 PM.

Hah I knew it! But what time will be the races happening?
    IGN: Farlight
    ZM <3

Quote Originally Posted by minorninja View Post
    Hah I knew it! But what time will be the races happening?
    Each race will be based on times that will be provided when everyone signs up!

i Apply.