Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5LYPleEIuc

IGN: Rhodochrosite
    I hope the best of luck to the rest of you who will participate in this event and I hope you will consider to vote for me when the time comes to do so.
    Last edited by lavalord106; 25-03-17 at 11:16 PM.

I was wondering, how else will Mephisto be obtainable through the event?
    ING: -RGHydra-

I hope all your parkour skills are up to snuff! The floor is imaginary hot lava. Traverse the course with skill and accuracy. (And don't touch the lava)

Rules:
    As with real parkour a fall will often spell certain doom. (or a few broken bones)
    If you touch the ground / fall, you lose.
    Take the path shown in the video, no cheating. (Hoping over other sections to jump to the end)
    You may use single and double double jump and may not use skills or character specific mechanics.

Info:
    The course is intuitive but i have used different colored blocks for different sections to steer you through! If the video wasn't enough.
    It starts off easy but gets progressively harder.

If chosen for first place:
    I can change the gray building section (with the red yellow and green doorways) to vary when new players are running the course in part 2.
    Some players will get have the green doorway unblocked, while other will have the yellow unblocked and some will have the red unblocked.
    So this will add an element of randomness for your runs ;P
    Should part 2 be what i suspect it is.
    Last edited by 9xkitsu; 01-04-17 at 05:43 PM.
    Good players are bad
    Bad players are good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhGJqbd2NTY
    IGN: Yuuca

The course looks pretty simple at first glance, but I've been told it's still pretty difficult, so no underestimating!
    I've outlined the course path with the colors of the rainbow (ROYGBV), so finding your way through even without seeing the video shouldn't be a problem.

Rules:
    - The course must be run with a hero (or naked) with only a single jump, and 0 speed
    - No attacks of any kind may be used, including air dashes, hero attacks, or passives
    - Falling off means you have to start over from the beginning
    - To be considered successful, you have to be anywhere on the last platform
    Last edited by Heartish; 01-04-17 at 03:33 PM.
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by 9xkitsu View Post
    @[GM]Orbital

^^ 3 days now.
    Respond.
    Clarify.

If it's an obstacle course (coined as parkour) where you cannot use skills, hero specific mechanics or swaps. The map design and judging criteria would be radically different
    from a "parkour" course where one is judged on their non linear use of the course with skills, character specific mechanics or swaps.

Answer me, so we can all design our entries on even ground and be in line with the event creators intent.
    ^^ This
    Also would you guys mind making a video of your own thrown together course? Just for disambiguation about any other rules.

Quote Originally Posted by 9xkitsu View Post
    2 things we need clarified.

"- The winner of this event will have their course showcased in [PART TWO] of the event; where we coordinate with the winner to have other players run the course for additional prizes! More info will be updated after the grand winner is selected."
    This would indicate that we cannot use gears or special character mechanics in the parkour map as players of part two may not have the gears or characters necessary for the map build. Yet Gumshoe's entry is showing otherwise.

Can we use gears, special character mechanics and/or swap characters on the fly?
    Or is it no gears, no swaps and/or no character specific mechanics? (such as fsaber and vmech flight mode, hades or hazama passive, red hood air dashes)

2. I imagine you intend a course with a clear start and finish. Like a parkour obstacle course. Is this the case?
    Or are we suppose to make something with no clear start or finish, just a map where anyone can hop around and do whatever, then be judged on how they utilized the course?? Again, going off of Gumshoe's videos.

And finally if i don't successfully complete my course because of the abnormally high amount of screen freezes which locks out inputs (Jumping from A to B, game freezes momentarily a lose of momentum + input capability is lost) a reset at the spot before the freeze / lag is fine right? will still be classified as a successful run since this fault lies in LostSaga and not from the users actions?
    So would you say that GumShoe's entry is...
    Problematic?
    76: Smiiiiiiiiiiiiile.

Additional Rules [edited 3/27/2017]:

- Your created course should NOT require any specific gear to successfully complete. Please keep other players in mind when designing your course. For those that have already submitted courses that require special gears to complete, it is okay, we will gift all participants a timed gear to run your course if it wins.

Edited in the above into the main post. For those who have already submitted courses, you do not have to fret about changing your course at all.

GumShoe's alternative is also accepted, as he/she will be providing a hero/gears to the course runners.

Default My submission

Wanted to say thank you again to Viking / Oliver for letting me use his Youtube channel for this.

This was a very unique event and one that I surely enjoyed doing. Best of luck to all and enjoy the show~

http://www.youtube.com/v/LuqTureKdLk

Rules: Follow the course starting from the jail cell. You are not required to land on every block but if you fall and touch the water / lava you must start from the beginning of that section!

Show the Pirates some love!!

Story: After being caught out at sea and taken to jail you find yourself finding a secret exit! The exit leads to a sewer which you you must find your way out of. After the sewer everything looks really nice already, but not for long! You enter into the jails torture room! Burning hot lava awaits those who take the wrong step! Yet you somehow find a dark hole leading to who knows where. Entering the secret path you find nothing but darkness and some how make it to see the light! Yo hoo! The ship is in sight but not in hands reach! You make it to the top of the jail castle but can't just jump down! You must find the path that leads to the desert of cheese. Once making it to the desert of cheese you find; well, a wall of cheese! You jump and jump and finally make it over the wall only to find that you are now trapped in the deserts sinful cheese! But a brave pirate never lets cheese get between him ( or her!) and they ship! You make it out of the cheese cage and onto your ship!! Long live the Pirates!!

IGN: Johnsito
    Last edited by LazyBoi6; 31-03-17 at 06:04 AM.

http://www.youtube.com/v/CxwxKdpSA6k

Simple Rules, Hard difficulty

I might have passed them veeeery easily, but they are harder than they look
    (I've been recording multiple times for faster result)
    I blame camera angles xD

IGN: Zeroes
    Last edited by ATHKEV; 29-03-17 at 11:00 PM.

My attempt at LS Parkour! X_x

I wanted to make a course difficult as well as visual and not so plain. The video shows the start and end point. It is optional to do this map without touching the floor, or the first one to the finish line, whatever the GM want. Spent around 600k on blocks with many different designs but I decided to go for this one. Hope you like.

IGN: -Chen-
    Last edited by lordkenx; 01-04-17 at 11:33 AM.