Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forget it....

ineed zp for spaak me now

Quote Originally Posted by Protential View Post
    No ****/No offense

Are you a dude or a chick?

I had to come troll here...Im lazy or I'd put a picture, Facebook= Rane Slyder get at me bro.

I read this forum sometimes...The artist formally known as Sephiroth, Rane, etc. Lel.
    I love it when people put no offense and then proceed to be offensive, makes me really wonder if they mean no offense or they're trying to mean offense.

It's pretty obvious I'm a chick, but to each their own I suppose. Not all women look the same but whatever flips your boat I guess. This photo is pretty old and I would update it except this community has been so swell that I really don't feel the desire to at this time.

How is that completely obvious...

TBH there was some rumors you were a trans or something, I never really believed it or gave it much thought until I saw that picture. It still could be true but you identify as a female? IDK.

Its damn sure not "Obvious" that your a girl. Literally all you have is long hair....Which I wont bother with.

Literally every other part of you can pass as a male 80's rockstar...(Hair included so it doesn't really point towards the "OBVIOUS I'm a girl"

But maybe my vision was clouded by rumors I guess.

I see no hips, no breast, boyish face and hands/boyish eyebrows...Small package bulge where a ******l area should be. Literally no womanly features. and more 'boyish' features then anything. Maybe your 12 or 13 years old. Or your mom and dad look alike, and you took after the father?

Anyways, like I said. Maybe my vision is clouded by what other people have said.

And again, no offense. There is somebody for everybody. Some people like red some people like blue, I'm sure someone would like to F you.

Its not like I went off on a tangent insulting you, I just asked a question and said no offense first. Now I'm elaborating on why I asked in the first place and why its not 'obvious' your a girl just because you say so, again with no insult intended. (Though you kinda asked to be roasted.)

Keep up the working out, you seem like your in decent shape. Im fat =D so, insult me for that .

Feel free to clap back.
    Last edited by Protential; 15-05-17 at 11:50 PM.

Going to be closing this thread after this, congrats. You win. You got me to pull down my photo and retreat back into my hole. That photo I actually felt damn good about which is why I bothered to share it with the community that has done nothing positive for me whatsoever. Thank you for showing me I was wrong and should of listened to my doubts about how this would of went.

You literally ripped my appearance apart and went "no offense" so again, that's why I got a bit snappy but whatever.. you win. I'm so fed up right now it isn't funny and this is the literal last thing I needed from this community, yet another reminder why I chose to keep my appearance hidden despite what others have said to boost my confidence.

I don't attack people on their appearance, I don't care what people look like.. I care about their personality moreso then anything else. Even then I seldom will insult anyone because I usually feel completely awful if I do.

So yes, I'm closing this thread by my own request. Not like it got popular anyways.
    Last edited by [MOD]Dawn; 16-05-17 at 12:31 AM.