Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forget it....

Default Forget it....

if you wanna post your face and your voice for that matter? go for it! If you don't.. then don't! Mine was up for awhile and I deeply regret it, so the choice is yours.
    Last edited by [MOD]Dawn; 16-05-17 at 12:25 AM. Reason: ...

Currently on Medical Leave from LS, please contact another moderator if you need anything.
    IGN: Dawn

ItsDawning on Youtube

Good job taking adversity head on. I am glad that you did this because all the other lost saga players are cowards. I will eventually post myself and xela but i wanna wait til i get my wedding photos to show myself. This will happen around june.

Just remember the only people who insult others appearance are those who have major insecurities themselves

Ah nah, some people cat fish and that's expected.. I've seen most people not want to post their photos and I can respect that. Ah, grats on the marriage!

Usually the case I mean people insult because of their insecurities or they're just naturally a jerk, I also came from a very high standard family.. Dad was a bodybuilder, mom modeled, both older sisters were amongst the popular girls.. The pressure was real for beauty in my family x.x

Its fine. Thank you btw. And i personally think you turned out fine. Be confident

Your voice is amazing ^.^. And you actually look pretty cute ^^

Since you had enough courage to show us how you look, i'mma do the same thing. http://imgur.com/bwKO6gW ( just imagine me a little darker)
    Last edited by sarthak1799; 17-01-17 at 07:50 PM.
    ~ IGN: -Jiraiya- High School Junior; JROTC LIFE . It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. ~Aristotle Onassis.

Quote Originally Posted by zxKitexz View Post
    Just remember the only people who insult others appearance are those who have major insecurities themselves
    And those insecurities might not be relevant to what they're insulting someone else about, so bare that in mind.
    I'm absolutely insecure about a lot, but my appearance certainly isn't on that list. I have no problem insulting people for their physical appearence. Which is why I can say;

Dawn your outfit is [disgusting]. What the hell is that abomination around your belt-line? And fix your bangs. Either an inch shorter or two inches longer, pick one.

Quote Originally Posted by zxKitexz View Post
    Its fine. Thank you btw. And i personally think you turned out fine. Be confident
    Of course, hopefully you two are and will be very happy together. Ah, thanks.. I'm trying.

Quote Originally Posted by sarthak1799 View Post
    Your voice is amazing ^.^. And you actually look pretty cute ^^

Since you had enough courage to show us how you look, i'mma do the same thing. http://imgur.com/bwKO6gW ( just imagine me a little darker)
    Aw, thank you. <3

I am so bad with compliments with guys, uhm... You look pretty handsome from what I can see. ^.^;

Quote Originally Posted by HeartCardian View Post
    Dawn your outfit is [disgusting]. What the hell is that abomination around your belt-line? And fix your bangs. Either an inch shorter or two inches longer, pick one.
    Ouch, I feel my petals ripping and tearing and I think I'm bleeding now.

Honestly, as for the bangs they used to be the perfect length.. they've grown a bit and they're still growing a little longer of course I mean.. it's hair and it doesn't just stay the perfect length, not usually anyways.

Also my outfit? I wouldn't dare leave the house to go anywhere looking like this, I just finished my exercise routine for today before taking that picture and I felt confident enough to take it. Although not gonna lie, I love my yoga pants... but these ones in specific, not too fond of.. but gotta dress appropriately for when I'm working out.

Currently on Medical Leave from LS, please contact another moderator if you need anything.
    IGN: Dawn

ItsDawning on Youtube

wow [MOD]Dawn, real big fan, loved u in that adventure time episode

hmmmmmmmmmm
    ✯✯✯Name :♔ Ahmed1986✯✯✯
    ✯✯✯Clan:#MarShal.? ✯✯✯
    The truth is out there? Does anyone know the URL?

No ****/No offense

Are you a dude or a chick?

I had to come troll here...Im lazy or I'd put a picture, Facebook= Rane Slyder get at me bro.

I read this forum sometimes...The artist formally known as Sephiroth, Rane, etc. Lel.