Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Can we get an updated on pgc and more enchant cards

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Orbital View Post
    - In general, what event rewards would you deem worthy enough to play for?
    Gear Boosting Tool, Premium Gear Boost Tool, __% Upgrade Card(s), Soul Stone(s). Silver Monster Dungeon Treasure Chests.
    An old event had us collect "Treasure Key Piece" and "Golden Key Piece" to redeem for Monster Dungeon keys. I still have the leftovers in my inventory, perhaps those could make a comeback?
    - What upcoming hero(es) are you most excited for?
    Beyblade Tyson.
    - What kind of events would you like to see return or be introduced? Be it in-game or forum.
    Once upon a time, Lost Saga held an event in which for one whole week, any fishing items appraised from one's tackle box were increased in value if they were A-Rank or higher. The specific multiplier was hidden, but said to be different for A, S, SS, and SSS. And it was good.
    - Do you prefer events you can spam regularly or daily/weekly/monthly events with more reward?
    This really depends on what's being asked and what's being offered to give a blanket statement. Most of the event quests in recent months have been along the lines of "Play X Mode for Y Hours to get Z Prize" Which is great when the game mode in question is NOT PRISONER but it still breaks the playerbase into two camps: those who abuse the meta to not just win but win as hard as they can, and those who insist on running out the game clock for as long as possible - indefinite if the mode/event allows for Sudden Death time. (Granted, this is generally how they behave even without events, but still)

Taking specific prizes out of the equation, the best format for event quests I've seen are the three-tiered type. A while back we collected Dragon Thingies for Map Pieces to assemble a Dragon Map with six unique slots. Using a Dragon Thingy got you a random Map Piece numbered from 1 to 6. Completing a map gave an insanely good (yet still randomly picked from a small prize pool) item, but the laws of probability kept things from getting out of hand. As for earning the pieces, you had three ways per day. The first two were infinitely repeatable - simply be logged in for X minutes or accrue X minutes in any battle mode. The third would be a once-daily battle-related objective. All the thrills and mechanics of the Bingo Event, while letting the Bingo Event retain its unique, once a year (or twice a year if you insist) appeal.
    If all this Dragon stuff doesn't ring any bells, we also did it with cheesecakes. Yes, cheesecakes.
    Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
    "Our community is just simply naive, foolish, incomprehensible and just plain desperate." ~CharismaKaos

Quote Originally Posted by _D84QC5XB2 View Post
    i believe you guys are doing a great job with the progression, do not let the people like this guy above me who doesn't seem to understand gaming on a wide scale, the game is fine continue to improve, the game is great i really appreciate what you guys have done for us especially this game, just keep improving. Don't listen to this ****** above me
    Very classy. In any case. They're doing great with content but are terrible in the fields of player response and being able to keep the server stable. You calling me vulgar names doesn't change that. They want feedback, give them feedback, but don't just sit there and kiss their toes. They're not gonna give you a free hero package.

Im happy stuffs getting better but with how bad the server is and you guys seem to think its fine. The bi-monthly tourney should open your eyes to how bad it is.
    In-short do something about the server. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sohfu View Post
    They want feedback, give them feedback, but don't just sit there and kiss their toes. They're not gonna give you a free hero package.
    We are taking all feedback very seriously - we understand that Lost Saga NA is in need of some serious changes across all spectrums and are prepared/planning to do exactly that.

As for the free hero package... well... Christmas IS coming and we do have gifts planned for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeOuhh View Post
    One huge feedback I would give is to have gear chests updated with everything
    This issue will be rectified in the near future! Thank you for your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMidLane View Post
    PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Can you make more a more stable server. hero's DO NOT work because of lag. i feel like i waste money and i want to play them. i can speak for anyone. please fix the servers
    i agree. additionally, foreigners need to start getting deported. its pretty much impossible to enjoy a match when u r facing foreigners. i can speak for all when i say, we r sick of "LAG SAGA".

1. Hope increase the bags and buy Pal GP in order to enjoy the weapons with us
    2. Is it possible to make a way to send a frequent weapon with me twice to any friends?
    3. Please take the re-KICK game once again
    4-making the UK's special Ranked matches
    5. More important than ever to prevent any hacker access to the game in any way

I'm definitely looking forward to Cowboy's evo (I hope it's uber-soon), and Druid did catch my eye especially now that its out (curse my current lack of funds), and while it's not soon on the way, I do look forward to things like Voodoo Shaman.

One thing has always bugged me about the Keys and their chests; there's too many of the former, and too little of the latter. You know t's bad when you're sitting on well over 100+ Silver Keys. I've always wondered if it were possible to have an exchange system where excess keys could be turned in for Chests/Gold Key/Gold Chests, or at least lower the cost of redeeming essences for them. Also, the Machine Component essence from Secret Factory is still too much of a rarity compared to the others.

Also the Motion Pickers what one can get during the Weeklys still have that painfully small set of motions that literally everyone has by now.
    Stouter than an iron burrito...
    Studlier than a snow tire...
    I am... Wario-Man!

All of this sounds great here's my feedback

1. A greater emphasis on text correction sounds great! Just make sure while yall are preventing new text mistranslations from making it into the game that you also fix the ones that are prelevant today (If you need i can aid in finding the ones that need correcting)

2. A hero trial period is perfect to get people informed on if they want a hero or not.

3. Return of Tournaments: This is a good idea but some players feel that it is pointless if the same people win the tourney constantly. Maybe make it so the people who participated in a tourney recently can't participate in the next 2 tourneys.

4. More forum events: Excellent. Especially a create a hero contest (Maybe we can get it put into the game ^_^)

5. More user feedback polls: Very much welcomed. I cannot stress enough how important communication is between GM's and the players. This forum post was a step in the right direction.

6. More variety in events: Welcomed. While a month event isnt bad there should also be daily events that make the month seem to go by quicker.

And now to answer your questions

A. The rewards i would play for are : Gear enchant cards, Megaphones, hero pkgs (although save these for the big events), and monster coins/raid tickets

B.The heroes i am looking foward to are sadly not in this client yet. That being said when the client update happens i will be looking foward to Uriel, Witch Doctor, Sudden attack, Patriot (probaly the client after next), and especially DFO Gunner

C. An event i want made to aid in the fight for better text translations is a "Spot the mistranslations event" This is an event where players find every piece of mistranslated text they can find and tickets it. A forum post will be made listing the mistranslations that have be reported/ are known. This event has no end date. Rewards should be highly incentive but not posionous (Maybe a perm hero scroll?)

D. I prefer spam regualrly events but i feel like the balance is off for the payoff of the event. Recently we had a spam regularly event that was "Play for 1 hour get 3,000gp" this was not profitable for me beause an hour was a long time to play.

Side note: I really appreciate this post because it allows players to vent. One last thing i want to mention is how Uniques are introduced into the game. On other versions of lost saga Uniques are introduced into the game via grand bingo prize. This allows players that don't have alot of money to spend on the game the opportnuity to still recieve a unique hero. I believe LSNA should adopt this technique for releasing unique heroes
    Last edited by TheDmanrex; 12-12-16 at 03:48 PM.