Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Lightbulb

I wanted to give some thought to the topic here. There are quite a lot of things I would like to see changed, if not this year?

For one; the way our ingame market and trade system operates? It has been far too long that we've had to rely on 'finding' sealed gear, having ZP currency related sealers to seal said sealed gear. It would be quite the boon if we should have a proper trading system.

I have so many gears, practically hoarded. Gears that I don't need, don't want, can't use. Honestly, it would be just wonderful if I could help out, or give away, or sell my abundance of gears to someone, the little folk, who'd make proper use of them...and maybe there are gears that someone has, that I'd want. But currently there is that giant wall, this hoop jumping associated with the current structure we trade gears with.

I would like to see this changed, most defiantly...♫

Now, I am sure this little tidbit was brought up in the fora, but I'd like to see the ranking altered in how it functions. Those who play longer, those whom excel in battle, are rewarded with a higher ranking 'overtime'. Ranking does lead to good things. There is an issue, however, when this ranking is also treated as a punishment; IE: being unable to enter battle rooms due to one's standing rank. While the intention was good, perhaps a necessity in the past, there was never any place for it. Furthermore, such a standard promotes to only punish the playerbase. If anything, I would like to see an option where our players may openly CHOOSE to disallow ranks upon entry, preferably in the battle menu via check-box. Similar to Mix-team, Auto-Start, Kick-if-Disconnect, etc...

On that note, there are players that purposefully lose matches simply to lower their rank simply to play in rooms...and then there are those that see no way around it and resort to creating alternate accounts, away from the account that they've grown comfortable with...that should not become a status quo. Lets change that, yeah?

And finally, our lovely little forum. The last thing I'd like to see changed? I would like our forum member liberties restored indefinitely. Let us create signatures again, let us have images that we've created, and let us fully customize our Forum Profiles. Relating to that, I had had the pleasure of speaking with a few Moderators here. Sure, I can see the complications, and you have my empathy. But what else do we have Moderators for, other then to keep these Forums a safe, work/child friendly environment to commune?

I feel that is important too...

Well wishes from a Most Honorable Samurai,
    Happy New-year, and have a joyful 2017 Lost Saga NA (and LS world wide)~♥

Last edited by UmbrellaCow; 19-01-17 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Squishing the spaces...
    Righteousness and honesty are valuable. I go knife raised into danger, without regret.
    For sake of my good buddies, I am prepared. I have no fear of death. Who would dare to challenge me? ~ (陸小鳳)

There has been recent hacking activity, so you guys could try to fix that to improve the game. And also would it be possible for GMs to be online more?
    ~ IGN: -Jiraiya- High School Junior; JROTC LIFE . It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. ~Aristotle Onassis.

Red face Some Suggestion I would love to see <3

Hello, Z8's CO/DE/GM/Etc.!

I know you guys have to do a lot of contracting to Korea server which where this game was originated from, I know you may not do them all but I just want to give some of my suggestions that would improve the game's enjoyment, and such more. I want to thank you for updating every once a week, it brings a good content but sometime my greedy-self thirst for more, sorry.

I would be suggestion bunch of list of stuff that I truly would love to seeing to be added in this game:

Hero's that are missing?:
    I see a lot of interesting hero's in future updates from Korea, I also see some hero being missing like Special force, Sudden attack, Assassin from dragon nest, Changchun if I'm spelling it correctly, and more which are mostly are premiums. Some players in the community are still waiting for some of these hero. A lot of them are really upset of not seeing their favorite hero not being on their server. Yes I do know that you guys have to do a lot of contract like contacting the original game, Korean server, where this premium came from, etc. but there are players who still waiting for these hero that are missing.

Fashions:
    I would really love to see a lot more cosmetic to be updated, more emotion/motion being added. It would be very fun for players not just only on battle for fun, but also have fun with motion and unique styles. I truly believe it would allow player's mood up, it could be me feel more mood-ful for these. I do believe I'm not the only one who focus fashion a lot.

Maps:
    I also would love to see more new maps to choose and play on. it would be fun and interesting to see how unique is the platform of these map. I really loved you guys for updating the train station map, it's very unique and have it's different compare to other map that you often play on, you can really feel the different comparison of the old map to newest map as a veteran. It will allow us to feast the curiosity even more!

Suggestion on updates:
    The motion coupon only give 5 of motion, I would love you guys put the client motions in the coupons. It's been 1 and a more year, I haven't seen anything changes on these motion coupons. I have like 5 of them, and already have all 5 of those motion. I really don't know what to do with them but to wait for the future of you guys may update.

Thank you so much for updating great events, and extremely interesting heroes. It made me continue playing this game that I really enjoy a lot. I will continue seeing the future contents!
    IGN: Mischievous
    Energy Researcher/Scientist main, level 100.
    I like potatoes with more potatoes.

change the naming and mentioning of "heroes" to "mercenaries". Thank you that is all

Quote Originally Posted by MellyHelly View Post
    Hello, Z8's CO/DE/GM/Etc.!

I know you guys have to do a lot of contracting to Korea server which where this game was originated from, I know you may not do them all but I just want to give some of my suggestions that would improve the game's enjoyment, and such more. I want to thank you for updating every once a week, it brings a good content but sometime my greedy-self thirst for more, sorry.

I would be suggestion bunch of list of stuff that I truly would love to seeing to be added in this game:

Hero's that are missing?:
    I see a lot of interesting hero's in future updates from Korea, I also see some hero being missing like Special force, Sudden attack, Assassin from dragon nest, Changchun if I'm spelling it correctly, and more which are mostly are premiums. Some players in the community are still waiting for some of these hero. A lot of them are really upset of not seeing their favorite hero not being on their server. Yes I do know that you guys have to do a lot of contract like contacting the original game, Korean server, where this premium came from, etc. but there are players who still waiting for these hero that are missing.

Fashions:
    I would really love to see a lot more cosmetic to be updated, more emotion/motion being added. It would be very fun for players not just only on battle for fun, but also have fun with motion and unique styles. I truly believe it would allow player's mood up, it could be me feel more mood-ful for these. I do believe I'm not the only one who focus fashion a lot.

Maps:
    I also would love to see more new maps to choose and play on. it would be fun and interesting to see how unique is the platform of these map. I really loved you guys for updating the train station map, it's very unique and have it's different compare to other map that you often play on, you can really feel the different comparison of the old map to newest map as a veteran. It will allow us to feast the curiosity even more!

Suggestion on updates:
    The motion coupon only give 5 of motion, I would love you guys put the client motions in the coupons. It's been 1 and a more year, I haven't seen anything changes on these motion coupons. I have like 5 of them, and already have all 5 of those motion. I really don't know what to do with them but to wait for the future of you guys may update.

Thank you so much for updating great events, and extremely interesting heroes. It made me continue playing this game that I really enjoy a lot. I will continue seeing the future contents!
    Forget about seeing Special Force and Sudden Attack on NA, remember that Z8Games hosts CrossFire, they don't gonna put a character from his competitors on Lost Saga, IndoLS is the same... they don't have Special Force because Gemscool is hosting Sudden Attack.

Default Unfair!!!

I have a seriously frustrated question..
    Why is the daily quest refreshment everyday comes at different time..
    1 more thing,I just used all my raid ticket yesterday,after the daily quest refreshed
    wdf!? My raid ticket still sticks to the same amount 0..
    Can you explain why is this happening?
    For what sake its freaking unfair to the player.

I must say, good job with the events so far very consistent.
    Lots of diversity in both modes and prizes.

Since we are 1/4th into the year i do have a suggestion or two and a question.
    - Obtain an HTTPS (secure) web address.
    - Post patch notes pre patch / the day before. (If patch is tuesday morning post monday afternoon or night)

Question: How is it looking for your other projected goals? (Weekly content, more forum events, premium contracts and so on)
    Last edited by 9xkitsu; 10-03-17 at 02:42 AM.
    Good players are bad
    Bad players are good

Hey, i had some suggestion on events and what to add in clover shop, For example, almost everyday i get a sealable gear yet i have no sealers. When i buy 1 sealer with zp i still have about 30 other sealable gears. Maybe we can have an event that gives sealers, because theirs no way to get sealers (other then zp of course)and as a reward in a battle match and that's extremely rare. And for the clover shop, Maybe we can try adding normal shouts or Rainbow shouts, also Style packages,Lucky chest,Enchant cards,Soul stones,Lunar bait,Golden monster dungeon keys. These are just some things the community would like to see, we've had the same clover shop for quite some time now and i think a change is way overdo . I think i can speak for a majority of Lost saga players currently and i think we would like a new clover shop. Thanks in Advance~!

- What upcoming hero(es) are you most excited for?
    Can't wait for BTS since they are on the billboard :P

more attack dev k medal