Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Lightbulb 2017 - Moving Forward!

Greetings Mercenaries!

The Lost Saga team would like to thank and congratulate the entire community for enjoying another year of Lost Saga with Z8Games in 2016!

While some changes are in the works to improve LSNA, we wanted to touch base with everyone and gather some feedback on several subjects.

To help us better understand what changes or improvements you guys would like to see in 2017, we wanted to share some of our upcoming plans and get your feedback on them! Feel free to comment on our ideas or pitch some of your own, as we will be leaving this thread up for a little while as a point of reference and discussion.

Without further adieu, here are some of our planned additions/changes for Lost Saga in the coming future:

Upcoming 2017 Plans:

- Client Update in Q1 2017 (Heroes, Modes, Maps, Styles, Motions, Gears)
    - Return of Lost Saga tournaments; thinking of hosting them bi-monthly, giving us more time to focus on planning, hyping, and rewarding our contestants. Plans for bigger and better rewards including participation rewards.
    - Higher frequency of popular events such as Bingo, Event Shop, Secret Shop, Star Chest, Plaza Attack events etc.
    - More user-friendly shop events such as Hero Trial events (receive newly released hero for free for a timed duration to experiment with), Hero + gear discount sales.
    - More forum events such as Gear Design Contests, Combo Contests, Hero Idea Contests with bigger and better rewards including participation rewards.
    - Frequent user feedback polls in regards to what heroes, gears, and items etc. you guys would like to see return to the game in the form of a sale or an event reward.
    - More content in between patches, ensuring there are no weeks without any new content such as gears, events etc.
    - More variety in events; we know many of you enjoy events you can repeatedly complete for rewards as opposed to once per day or once per week quests.
    - Better event rewards in general.
    - Major text update in the works.
    - More EXP/GP bonus events; we plan to make booster events more frequent, if not daily.
    - Better rewards for dungeons in the works. While we cannot promise the return of the Master Dungeon EXP rates, at the very least we will host constant events that reward users much more for completing master dungeons.
    - More to come!

User Feedback - let us know your thoughts:

- In general, what event rewards would you deem worthy enough to play for?
    - What upcoming hero(es) are you most excited for?
    - What kind of events would you like to see return or be introduced? Be it in-game or forum.
    - Do you prefer events you can spam regularly or daily/weekly/monthly events with more reward?

- Any other feedback or questions you may have feel free to post below (as long as they are appropriate).

We will sticky and reference this thread for the weeks to come to discuss and gain valuable feedback from you, our beloved community!

A BIG thank you again to our loyal mercenaries who've stuck with us through the years and to all those new who are joining us for a new adventure! Don't be shy in this thread, we really value everyone's feedback!

- Lost Saga Team

All of these upcoming plans sound great! I've only got two question for the time being. The first being will you guys still be working towards getting premium heroes released, both new and old? The second question I have is will anything be done to improve latency issues? Lately a lot of people who used to have fairly good connections now have poor connections.
    Last edited by AlkavineB; 12-12-16 at 02:32 PM.
    IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Warp (0)

Quote Originally Posted by AlkavineB View Post
    Will you guys still be working towards getting premium heroes released, both new and old?
    Short answer: absolutely. While there are some premium heroes that we know for a fact will not release in LSNA, we are still working to obtain others.

Ideally I would like to release a list of premiums that are definitely NOT coming to our version, but we'll have to wait and see on that one.

I think people really want medals boxes so maybe having those as rewards would be nice. Also maybe having more opportunities of getting certain unreleased gears in case users missed them.
    Last edited by Ptolemy; 12-12-16 at 02:36 PM.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Can you make more a more stable server. hero's DO NOT work because of lag. i feel like i waste money and i want to play them. i can speak for anyone. please fix the servers

Honestly, if we bring back the old master mode with the exp and gp, that would be good. But. make the coin recharge rate like 30 minutes so there won't be a repeat of before with hardly any rooms to battle in. Also, raid mode, coins shouldn't drop on a chance, they should always drop, half the time its because someone lags or takes to long to load or whatever the case is. If the mode is fixed so they drop every run, people wouldn't have an issue in doing the raids. The rewards are ok, they could have better chances for the good stuff i.e basic medal box, medal gacha, perm gear chests, perm legendary chests, rare hero picker, dimensional shards, etc. As far as master mode, the rewards seem fair.
    We should get some better event rolling out for other modes. For example, I haven't seen any events for deathmatch personally. There could be one like... play deathmatch for 2 hours for 200 dimensonal shards, 4 hours for 2 perm gear chests, 3 gear enchant tools, 6 enchant cards I guess 50% or above seems ideal, and 2 gear sealers, or something like that, then play the mode for 10 hours for 500 clovers, a perm hero scroll or a rare hero picker or something like that, hell, possibly throw medal boxes in there. The past events seems fine, but the ones for what 100 or 200 dimensional shards seem too long and no one did unless they farmed mostly. I like the idea of bingo and everything else coming out, but I'd like to know what exactly can I get before hand before I consider spending money or anything. Like for an example, not related to bingo, but for raid mode, the hunter coins. I like the idea it brings up a shop with various prizes, however, I did see that unique box, and I've been told this and that on how oh its bugged, you get nothing. Personally, if I saved up 3,500 hunter coins and got nothing, I'd be pretty ****ed and upset. Also, if I sent in a ticket asking whats in there, I'm sure I would be told oh we don't know either, well if various things with random chances had a list or like how we can see whats in perm gear chests available to get, that would be a really great help. Also, event wise, these keys like silver machine keys, gold machine keys, silver and gold fire, snow, and forest keys, are just sitting here because there's no event to get chests or to get the keys either. I mean, doing masters is fine for random chances or saving essences, but we don't even have event to stack essences or to obtain them at a quicker rate so we can use these keys on our chests or collect medals.Also, if the servers could be improved, that would be great. So many fun lag sense gears, heroes, and skills, but you can barely use them :c. But, this is all just one user's input.

Cheers to hopefully a bright new year. -Dura
    Last edited by DarkReaperDA; 12-12-16 at 02:49 PM.

Will this new year mean an increase in GM to player interaction, whether it be battling in matches or player issues/tickets?

Side note; will this also mean a potential increase in bug fixes that have plagued NALS for months? (Specifically the Chain Mage passive bug where you summon the orb in the middle of the battlefield).
    Last edited by cdog2505; 12-12-16 at 02:50 PM.
    Look buddy, I'm an Engineer. I solve problems, not problems like what is philosophy.
    I solve practical problems.

All of this new stuff is nice. But as someone who's played all three versions of the LSNA version of this game, the team's highest priority (in mine and most of the community's opinion, honestly) should REALLY be the servers. They've been ridiculously unstable since literally forever.

Default hi

i believe you guys are doing a great job with the progression, do not let the people like this guy above me who doesn't seem to understand gaming on a wide scale, the game is fine continue to improve, the game is great i really appreciate what you guys have done for us especially this game, just keep improving. Don't listen to this ****** above me

It's good to see you guys making a change.
    One huge feedback I would give is to have gear chests updated with everything that in the game constantly, new gear comes out? add it instantly.
    The amount of missing gears from gear chests is just getting out of control.
    Here are some heroes missing every gear
    energy researcher, Hades, park II pyo, Kim, general yi, jeon woo chi, forsaken, magic lancer, jumper

Other things missing
    Blade weapon, chemist weapon, zeus trinket hat weapon, kung fu master trinket hat armor, Thunder bird hat, jack o lantern weapon, hakuman trinket armor hat, bruce lee trinket, dragon slayer trinket hat armor, don quixote armor hat trinket, chain magician weapon trinket, earthquake trinket helm weapon, matador trinket weapon, engineer weapon, gangrim (warpmage) weapon trinket, alice trinket hat armor.

I'm sure there are some gears I'm missing, and this does include legendary gears.
    私は性交のようにかわいいよ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻