Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Desperate.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    The Bovine Pastures of Heiferville
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeartCardian View Post
    snip
    Quote and Quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by UmbrellaCow View Post
    I have always been a supporter of Karma Coin. I mean, sure you've got to get out the house and to a store that carries it...

    But hey, you get bonus ZP...
    Wait wait wait. No. I don't think so, Heart. There was absolutely no declared stance made, on my part. There was no intention of a stance to be made. Heck, I never knew anything about Paypals' bonus. I just know what I know about what I use. No math involved, no initial reasoning behind it. I promise you that. Most solemnly swear, indeed.

    Now, if you SAW a stance in this quote, then you are assuming. On that, excuse me? There was nothing to shut down in the first place. Do not make up reasons, because you clearly started it. Honestly, you're pretty much just guilty of reading between the lines. I am rereading this Quote out-loud, and I'm still not seeing what you're seeing. You can't nit-pick it.

    Look, I am pretty simple. This mostly just applies to every other post I make. If I reply something, there isn't any hidden motive or veiled jurisdiction, unless it is/was specifically typed down, Heart. You may, or maynot, be giving me too much credit there. I'm not that complicated. But if you're just trying to nit-pick tiny little arguments with what isn't there, that is a different story...

    Other then that, yes, that is the reason I choose Karma Coin. Not in defense, no, because with the comparison you made, sure, it is the better choice. But I guess I do me...you do you.

    Meh, anyway. Karma Coin all the way. All freedom of choice...may the ZP Deities descend upon all of you. Cheers~♥
    Righteousness and honesty are valuable. I go knife raised into danger, without regret.
    For sake of my good buddies, I am prepared. I have no fear of death. Who would dare to challenge me? ~ (陸小鳳)

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UmbrellaCow View Post
    Wait wait wait. No. I don't think so, Heart. There was absolutely no declared stance made, on my part.
    My, Math and English? Goodness, at the rate you're failing subjects you might have to repeat elementary school, my dear Watson. The moment you state something in factual structure (ie using "it is" instead of "it could be") you are making a declaration.
    Quote Originally Posted by UmbrellaCow View Post
    I just know what I know about what I use. No math involved, no initial reasoning behind it.
    More than simply being bad at math, you seem to miss when math is even present. The moment you said "Bonus ZP", you brought math into the statement. Bonus means "greater than none" at a very minimum. The two mere words of "Bonus ZP" can only rationally be viewed as "ZP that is above the standard", entailing a standard must exist for it to exceed and thus be a "Bonus" thereof.
    Quote Originally Posted by UmbrellaCow View Post
    Heck, I never knew anything about Paypals' bonus.
    Your ignorance is your fault and no one else's. You had ample time to check before you opened your gob, this was what you chose. Especially when Paypal's rate does not actually include "Bonus ZP" as KarmaCoin does.
    Quote Originally Posted by UmbrellaCow View Post
    Now, if you SAW a stance in this quote, then you are assuming. Honestly, you're pretty much just guilty of reading between the lines.
    I'm guilty of not being illiterate, yes. This is the same kind of line as people who say that sarcasm is hard to pickup through text; It's not, they're just illiterate. The connotations of such a reality would entail that people cannot understand something unless it is said plainly and with no degree of obfuscation. And I for one am not consenting to that sort of infantilization of human cognition. If my assumption or my line-reading is in any manner inaccurate, then you should be able to rationally show the distinction between my assertion of your stance and your actual stance. A disparity or dissonance that would easily dismiss my claims through evidenced statements presented already. But until you do so, there is no reason to suggest my assertions/assumptions/line-readings are anything less than entirely within reason and likely accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by UmbrellaCow View Post
    I am rereading this Quote out-loud, and I'm still not seeing what you're seeing. You can't nit-pick it.
    I can nit-pick anything with a flaw. That's how "nit-picking" works and if you don't like that reality, then feel free to run along to the nearest safespace. Your inability to understand how English works, or your inability to see what I saw does not hinder my ability to nitpick it. If you don't like my nitpicking, make sure what you say has no flaws to nitpick.
    Quote Originally Posted by UmbrellaCow View Post
    On that, excuse me? There was nothing to shut down in the first place. Do not make up reasons, because you clearly started it.
    You suggested that there was an option with pros&cons that outweighed other options, ergo why you would use it over any other option. It's true that I am [assuming] you would prefer that option for [rational evidenced reasons]. Essentially, I am at fault for assuming you were intelligent. I apologize for this grave err.
    Quote Originally Posted by UmbrellaCow View Post
    If I reply something, there isn't any hidden motive or veiled jurisdiction, unless it is/was specifically typed down, Heart. But if you're just trying to nit-pick tiny little arguments with what isn't there, that is a different story...
    Did you or did you not say that Karma Coin gave Bonus ZP? And in that post did you not fail to mention any manner of charity benefit that Karma Coin offered? You did not bring up the Charity rational(moral highground) until I evidenced that your rational for supported Karma Coin was inherently flawed and illogical as it was objectively an inferior option. I am only dismantling what you have put forth, nothing more. If you were unattentive and neglected to present details in those two posts that may have swayed my criticisms, that is your fault and your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by UmbrellaCow View Post
    But I guess I do me...you do you. Meh, anyway. Karma Coin all the way. All freedom of choice...
    You also have the freedom of choice to snap your fingers in the hinge of a doorway or have a bleach drinking contest with a mirror. Why aren't you "do"ing those choices? Or could it possibly be that you think those choices to perhaps be...Non-beneficial? Perhaps even...Stupid? Or would admitting that conflict too greatly with your hollow "Freedom of Choice" rebuttal? Oh, here's another example of Freedom of Choice. You had the freedom of choice to just [not respond] to me. And the second time. And now once again you have a third chance to exercise your freedom of choice and [not respond] to me. If you are sincerely intent on neither hearing the other's side and simplying one "doing" themselves, would that not be the most rational course of action? Or do you perhaps have some vested interest in continuing this argument?
    As I said, I have always been a supporter of Karma Coin. I always use KarmaCoin, not because I wish to profit from the returning investment, rather the fact that they also function to avidly Donate a portion of the profit to charity.
    But you know what's the BEST part? my most FAVOURITE part? Even your charity rational falls empty. The gap between the top Paypal&KarmaCoin options for ZP is so large that; KarmaCoin donating 1% of your currency to charity wouldn't match up to just saving money via paypal and donating the amount you saved to charity. Let's put it this way. Say you blow 1000$ in KarmaCoin on ZP. That means you would get 1,176,000ZP and would donate a total of 10$ to charity. 1.176million ZP if you used Paypal would only cost you 945$(rounding up), allowing you to donate your remaining 55$ to charity. Lemme say that again; for the SAME ZP amount from both KarmaCoin&Paypal, Paypal would let you ALSO give [FIVE] times as much money to charity as KarmaCoin does. And then you'd REALLY have the "Freedom of Choice" argument too, since KarmaCoin doesn't give you a choice to donate or not whereas Paypal simply saves you money that you [could] donate to charity if you actually wanted to. If you were actually a rational man; you'd be using Paypal instead of KarmaCoin. If you were actually a man of your principles, you'd be using Paypal instead of KarmaCoin. A little rain on your parade has turned your moral highground into a muddy swamp. Make sure to scream as you slide down.
    Last edited by HeartCardian; 19-10-16 at 07:59 AM.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Although you may have won the paypal vs kc debate, there is one factor you failed to look at. That is if the person lives in Canada, in which subway beats paypal as it uses CAD>USD but in the US, PayPal still wins.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,000

    Default

    You can buy ZP from the Z8Games website.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •