Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Desperate.

Exclamation Desperate.

Buying ZP. Desperately in search of a seller.

Have you tried Z8Games? They can hook you up with as much as you want, at a very reasonable price.
    20,000 ZP for less than $20 USD.
    I can vouch for their legitimacy, as I've bought ZP from them a few times over the last year.
    Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
    "Our community is just simply naive, foolish, incomprehensible and just plain desperate." ~CharismaKaos

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelpants View Post
    Have you tried Z8Games? They can hook you up with as much as you want, at a very reasonable price.
    20,000 ZP for less than $20 USD.
    I can vouch for their legitimacy, as I've bought ZP from them a few times over the last year.
    Can confirm. Pretty legit service for buying ZP.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartCardian View Post
    Can confirm. Pretty legit service for buying ZP.
    I don't know, that seems pretty sketchy. 20k ZP for only $20? That sounds like it's too good of a deal.
    IGN: Alkavine-Bloodwrithe

First Main: Sorcerer (MAX) || Second Main: Magic Swordsman (MAX) || Third Main: Jaingshi (MAX) || Fourth Main: Warp (0)

I have always been a supporter of Karma Coin. I mean, sure you've got to get out the house and to a store that carries it...

But hey, you get bonus ZP...
    Righteousness and honesty are valuable. I go knife raised into danger, without regret.
    For sake of my good buddies, I am prepared. I have no fear of death. Who would dare to challenge me? ~ (陸小鳳)

Quote Originally Posted by UmbrellaCow View Post
    I have always been a supporter of Karma Coin. I mean, sure you've got to get out the house and to a store that carries it...

Math isn't your specialty, is it?
    Paypal beats out KarmaCoin at both the minimum and maximum option comparisons.

Lowest: Paypal(1111zp:1$), Karma(1100zp:1$).
    Highest: Paypal(1250zp:1$), Karma(1176zp:1$)

Karma Koin is life ^.^, just gonna maybe wait for another recharge bonus.
    ~ IGN: -Jiraiya- High School Junior; JROTC LIFE . It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. ~Aristotle Onassis.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartCardian View Post
    snip
    The side-by-side comparison is Great Info, and all that jazz, though the teeny weeny little remark about math? I loves yah and all. But, that was cringe-worthy...

As I said, I have always been a supporter of Karma Coin. For you, Heart, I am not comparing Apples with Oranges. While it may be a bit silly of me, I always use KarmaCoin, not because I wish to profit from the returning investment, rather the fact that they also function to avidly Donate a portion of the profit to charity. It ain't making a crazy difference, I'm not researching the results or anything, I am not keeping to date with the progress, but its something I know is real, at least. And I like it.

Edit: http://karmakoin.com/make_a_difference
    Last edited by UmbrellaCow; 18-10-16 at 11:41 AM.
    Righteousness and honesty are valuable. I go knife raised into danger, without regret.
    For sake of my good buddies, I am prepared. I have no fear of death. Who would dare to challenge me? ~ (陸小鳳)

Why was this thread moved and not deleted? These threads aren't supposed to stay open. They're supposed to be locked because Z8Games doesn't support ZP trading.
    http://imgur.com/a/Qnrhn A handy representation of our missing heroes!
    http://lsbackgrounds.imgur.com/ For all your LS background needs!
    Nonary

The side-by-side comparison is Great Info, and all that jazz, though the teeny weeny little remark about math? I loves yah and all. But, that was cringe-worthy...

As I said, I have always been a supporter of Karma Coin. For you, Heart, I am not comparing Apples with Oranges. While it may be a bit silly of me, I always use KarmaCoin, not because I wish to profit from the returning investment, rather the fact that they also function to avidly Donate a portion of the profit to charity. It ain't making a crazy difference, I'm not researching the results or anything, I am not keeping to date with the progress, but its something I know is real, at least. And I like it.
    That's not even cute. You completely changed your position as soon as you got shot down.
    Your entire stance presented was that;
    ---Although Karma Coin requires you leave the house to get it---, you will +++get bonus ZP+++ for doing so.
    A very clearcut case of a con&pro.

But in comparison to Paypal options, the pro dissolves away and the con remains. Leaving Paypal the objectively superior option.
    To counter this you have now moved onto a MORAL highground by saying that the reason you use KC is that it donates to charity, even though this had [absolutely nothing] to do with your previous stance.