Default Video Game collection

Anyone here collecting video games? Ive wanted to do this since middle school and i think im slowly doing it right now. It isnt much but as of now my ps3 collection is going up, with my ps4 following. Retro wise, i only have my Super Nintendo with Donkey Kong country 1&2. I'm trying to get a gamecube soon cause i never owned one and always wanted to play many of the titles it had(my god,viewtful joe looks fun)

Anyone else got a collection?
    Yoh

If im not on LS, I'm on my PS4

On average I have 30~50 titles per system. Some game systems are hard to find games for though.

I'm really starting a good 360 library, largely because people are like, okay, X1/Scorpio are here/coming out.

People just throwing big amounts of older games out on the cheap. Too bad it's hard to find anything pre-360.

I've got like 10 NES carts (I swear I have more but I'd need to find the box they're in.)
    I've got nearly 40 some odd SNES carts.
    Nearly 30 or so N64 games.
    About 30 Gamecube games.
    And about 30+ titles on the Wii.
    About 15 titles for the Wii U.

Some 40 or so titles for the 360.

Some 20+ titles for the PS1 and some 30 or so titles for the PS2.

I've recently picked up a couple Sega Genesis' and about 10 or so games for them.

I also picked up this cryptically ancient thing that I can't remember the name for. Might be an Atari, not sure, possibly a ColecoVision. Oldest of old-school. 10 or so games with it.

Good luck with your collecting.

Quote Originally Posted by CabbageLS View Post
    On average I have 30~50 titles per system. Some game systems are hard to find games for though.

I'm really starting a good 360 library, largely because people are like, okay, X1/Scorpio are here/coming out.

People just throwing big amounts of older games out on the cheap. Too bad it's hard to find anything pre-360.

I've got like 10 NES carts (I swear I have more but I'd need to find the box they're in.)
    I've got nearly 40 some odd SNES carts.
    Nearly 30 or so N64 games.
    About 30 Gamecube games.
    And about 30+ titles on the Wii.
    About 15 titles for the Wii U.

Some 40 or so titles for the 360.

Some 20+ titles for the PS1 and some 30 or so titles for the PS2.

I've recently picked up a couple Sega Genesis' and about 10 or so games for them.

I also picked up this cryptically ancient thing that I can't remember the name for. Might be an Atari, not sure, possibly a ColecoVision. Oldest of old-school. 10 or so games with it.

Good luck with your collecting.
    Dam thats impressive! Gonna be honest and say i envy you for having that many snes titles lol. I finally got a gamecube though. Got it for 7$ with the power cord. Only problem now is that i need a memory card,controllers and games of course.
    Yoh

If im not on LS, I'm on my PS4

I picked up a Xbox (original) with 2 controllers, all cables, 50 some games (Xbox, X360) for 110$. Some real gems in there. (4 of the early, good, COD games, Halo2, etc.,) It all pans out nicely. (A large portion was like a complete collection of EA NHL games and most if not all the Need For Speed games ever.)

Go yard sailing, you never know what you're gonna find, most people are just desperate enough to get rid of their games. That, and use websites like whatever used stuff is in your area.

7$ for a unit itself isn't a half bad price. Remember to clean the ports, especially memory card ports (help prevent 2nd hand corruption today!)

Remember, don't cross-use gamecube games/memcards with the Wii. The Wii's save format for gamecube games is likely to cause corruption if you go back to the gamecube after.

Yes, I do like collection of video games. Mainly, I like to collect different Xbox One games from the sites like PressStart(https://www.press-start.com/fr/), Amazon etc. Till Now I have games like halo 5 guardian, Rise of the tomb Raider, Doom, Beatsplosion for Kinect, Fallout 3, WWE 2K17, Madden NFL 17 and many more list to go.