Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: beginner hero?

Default beginner hero?

what would be a good beginning hero? All the heroes in the perm hero package and the mercenary package look good but i dont know which ones to choose from the 2 packages. Any good heroes to choose from the perm hero package? and also any good heroes to choose from mercenary package?

A Question like this is hard to answer as time goes on when you are playing this game. You will receive gears on that hero to make it better. Honestly look up videos by TakuyaSugi "Hero name here" and he shows a lot of the heroes that you may have trouble choosing. If this doesn't make sense tell me lol
    Youtube (Lost Saga Stuff): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgcsXV6SctDUiUdo8GWKc8Q

I'm Lazy, don't expect much

Quote Originally Posted by 100ComedyLS View Post
    A Question like this is hard to answer as time goes on when you are playing this game. You will receive gears on that hero to make it better. Honestly look up videos by TakuyaSugi "Hero name here" and he shows a lot of the heroes that you may have trouble choosing. If this doesn't make sense tell me lol
    thanks for the help but i still couldnt choose a hero :P

Quote Originally Posted by BluePlu View Post
    thanks for the help but i still couldnt choose a hero :P
    XD take your time, more are coming cx
    Youtube (Lost Saga Stuff): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgcsXV6SctDUiUdo8GWKc8Q

I'm Lazy, don't expect much

So newbie heroes huh? as our friend Comedy said here you can look at Takuya's video's or go to LostSagaxyz which is a pretty good ''wiki'' like site that displays all the heroes and their abilities, as for what would be a good newbie friendly hero let's see my personal favorites would be Outboxer/Hades/Nezha/Wanderer/Silat and Shadow Ranger, these are all relatively ''new'' heroes and they're all very fun and powerful, if you take your time to learn how to properly use them, also helps for some of them if you equip the correct gear, honestly I would say look into one of these and I'm sure you will have a lot of fun.
    Last edited by [MOD]AlexRL; 23-05-16 at 11:40 PM.

Alex, you shouldn't be linking nor promoting a dodgy Indonesian website with one of those bootleg unregulated dot-extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by CabbageLS View Post
    Alex, you shouldn't be linking nor promoting a dodgy Indonesian website with one of those bootleg unregulated dot-extensions.
    How is it indonesian? secondly that is the short link, the site is well made and it's literally a wiki site with info on all heroes, thirdly if the dot-extensions are so bootleg you can also access it at lost saga characters blog spot. I only posted it in good faith to help incase the OP would like to see every hero for himself and what they do.
    Last edited by [MOD]AlexRL; 24-05-16 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [MOD]AlexRL View Post
    So newbie heroes huh? as our friend Comedy said here you can look at Takuya's video's or go to LostSagaxyz which is a pretty good ''wiki'' like site that displays all the heroes and their abilities, as for what would be a good newbie friendly hero let's see my personal favorites would be Outboxer/Hades/Nezha/Wanderer/Silat and Shadow Ranger, these are all relatively ''new'' heroes and they're all very fun and powerful, if you take your time to learn how to properly use them, also helps for some of them if you equip the correct gear, honestly I would say look into one of these and I'm sure you will have a lot of fun.
    Thanks for the help, i looked on the website it was pretty helpful, in the end i chose wanderer from the perm hero package and joker from the mercenary and sapper from another pack. thanks for the help Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by BluePlu View Post
    Thanks for the help, i looked on the website it was pretty helpful, in the end i chose wanderer from the perm hero package and joker from the mercenary and sapper from another pack. thanks for the help Alex.
    Hey no problem man,I'm glad I could be of help. I hope you enjoy Wanderer and Joker and I hope you have a lot of fun!

That .xyz extension used to be a .id extension you know.

You know, which stands for INDONESIA.

It's a bootleg dodgy website and people should up and stop promoting it since it has a history of malware. JUST SAYING.