Default Stats on dragon slayer

I got bored so I decided to main dragon slayer and I was wondering that stats to choose for the hero?

Attack and Weapon skill is so ANNOYING.
    Youtube (Lost Saga Stuff): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgcsXV6SctDUiUdo8GWKc8Q

I'm Lazy, don't expect much

Quote Originally Posted by 100ComedyLS View Post
    Attack and Weapon skill is so ANNOYING.
    ah should i should upgrade those stats. Thanks for your help

This is a general explanation of how the stats work in this version of the game, so you know what you want next time.

Attack: This raises your ability to do more damage to the enemy's "Armor" stat. You need three attack to break one defense; having four means you're doing more damage.
    Defense: The inverse to attack. You need this to have "Higher health" and take less damage from attack stat based things. You need one defense to block three attack damage; having two means you're blocking six.
    Speed: This stat has no 'counter stat', so raising it has no penalty other than your ability to control your hero at high speed. This only raises the speed in which you move, not the speed you attack or regenerate abilities.
    Dexterity: This stat is similar to defense, but instead of decreasing damage you take from attacks, it instead lowers damage you take from falling off of the map. Each point lowers the damage dealt by that number up to a maximum of taking only 1 point of damage, regardless of buffing and stats. This does not include reducing damage taken when you fall from a high height and land on the ground for fall damage.
    Cooldowns: This stat reduces the time you must wait before your skill is ready to use. In some special cases, this will raise another primary stat instead. Examples: Medic Syringe raises Attack by 1/2 per point. Sapper armor increases Defense by 1/2 per point. Musketeer helm raises Attack by 1/2 per point.

The maximum possible stat increase for any stat is 300 before a battle starts. Afterwards, there is no set limit, but after 800, stats give quartered returns.
    This means you can have 300 attack before a battle starts, and through items, effects from skills and attacks, and buffs from uneven teams can raise it well beyond that number.