Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

hi GM ,, i've follow this , it work on my lap for 2 days , but when i make same thing on my friend PC on other network in different city the failed massage show up again with me but the game work with my friend with no field massage , so my Q should i change the port number for every PC or what ? and what the "END PORT" ?

i totaly turn off windows firewall...and disabled my modem (my router) firewall too..and made the DNS steps too
    and problem still the same (Failed to connect to server)
    i was play crossfire a few months ago...and it was fine...but i left it....and when i back...i got this problem
    so i am sure it not from players side
    it some things in your servers and update you made
    ==================
    update ...problem fixed
    problem was in my router firewall....i disable it...but i think disable not work 100 %
    i changed to my old router ( TD-8840T v4) and the default for it is turn off it firewall...and i turn off windows firewall too
    and game work fine now
    Last edited by nossa197878; 13-07-17 at 12:05 PM. Reason: problem fixed

Thumbs up thanks i,m happy so so so so so

thnks

happy happy

nothing change
    Last edited by midosvip22; 17-07-17 at 05:12 AM.

I did everything and it still appear.
    Please till me what to do ?
    Last edited by 52223533; 31-07-17 at 07:10 PM.

Almost getting at the end of a Weapon Master map , and suddenly "Disconnected from server " , I log in back , and SURPRISE : Server 4 : MAINTENANCE .
    Are you GM/ Admins serious ?
    You couldt at least give a notice on the server that MAINTENANCE will start in 10-20 min ....
    A lot of players pay for the VIP weapons/characters , you get more money coming in day by day , and still , you cannot give at least a warning that you will go into the MAINTENANCE mode for a specific server .
    Better get more into managing the game better then beeing online on facebook for nothing !

After AUGUST SERVER UPDATE MY XFIRE. I CANT LOG IN STUCK ON STEP 3 already uninstall and reinstall program but still the same whats wrong

Exclamation What should I do

I can't play because of this problem http://prntscr.com/gb2muh
    I'm new player but I can't play !!!1

Hello, at the entrance to the game I wrote "This service is not available in your region." I'm from Russia and really want to play in your CrossFire