Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Doesnt work with any internet i use (at home, uni)
    reinstalled the game, still doesnt work

it's easy
    1-Go Control panel and Open Uninstall a Program
    2-Uninstall Crossfire
    3-Download Crossfire again
    4-Enjoy
    5-if you get this error again install new windows

Default need help with the DISCONNECTION.

i have had the same as all of u guys but don't understand how to fix it.
    please does anyone know how to fix it if u do replay and quick cause I have not played in 2 weeks and its getting me mad and another thing GM's please mate get a move on fixing this error.
    IGN: sirsho

Angry Well it has been mere disapointments with crossfire for me

I played almost every day, then w10 comes out, crossfire doesn't support it, i keep trying for months still nothing, i gave up and stop trying...
    I came back since the claim they support it, i install the game.. crashes every time, i keep trying more times, installing it over and over, i gave up again...
    I reinstalled the game all over recently, finally i get to log in and join a match, 2 minutes of gameplay and error, disconnected from server, failed to connect... every single time
    i tried everything in this post, nothing.. sent a ticket, they tell me to do what says on this post, i tell them i already did, several times, they ask for my specs, connectivity and such...
    they tell me to do what says on this post, AGAIN!, at the end, they tell me they have no idea, and that i should post my problem here, see if somebody else has figured it out (apparently it's not tech support job to fix things), and to send a new ticket with the exactly same information as before so they can tell me the same again (they literally said that).
    I got mad with the tech guy (for obvious reasons) as to why the hell can't they fix something like that when so many users are having the same problem, even more cos they not a single time said "we are going to look into that", or "we are working on it"... and so he responded treating me with disciplinary and legal action against me and my account as it were my fault!

So... anyone has figure it out? nothing on this post helped me so far.

Angry problem

Exclamation FAILED to connect to Server

[FAILED to connect to Server]

- Issue Start Date 02/10/2017
    - ISP: Spectrum
    - IP Address: 10.0.1.21
    - Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit
    - Details: unable to log in due to [Failed to connect to server] pop up

Ya bro UK servers have little problem today.. It will be done before tomo I think.....

Uk servers always have little issues like today( but not on all servers at the same time), I hope it will be fixed soon, maybe there's too much useless servers (like uk3 or 5), but this is only my opinion.

Thanks i had this error now its perfectly fixed

Gm
    can i play crossfire in saudi arabia?
    Thank you