Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 231
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    London United Kingdom
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Live stream Server and Channel so people can reach and everyone gets a chance..
    IGN: -i[S]iiiCK.?
    Clan: EscapeArtisit
    ✯✯✯✯✯ Haters gonna hate ✯✯✯✯✯

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Турция
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Nice event admins,

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Cairo,Egypt
    Posts
    153

    Cool I'll wait for this day, every week

    IGN:BaT*_*
    Clan:Evi?[M0nK?

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2

    Default

    will they think to play different mode? Last weeks they only play stadium td

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eagle787 View Post
    will they think to play different mode? Last weeks they only play stadium td
    We have been playing Stadium because of our GM Eurocup Event.

    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....June-10-July-8

    ​Sig By [GM]Cinder

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Reminder to everyone to tune in to our livestream today at 4:00PM EDT @ https://gaming.youtube.com/c/crossfire#tab=1 and https://www.twitch.tv/cfonline ! Come watch the GM's play, and if you're lucky you can join us in the rooms as well! We'll also be giving away item codes, and we'll raffle off some of our Black Market Crates (Or a permanent weapon if the GM's are lucky and win a permanent weapon on stream!) See you there!

    ​Sig By [GM]Cinder

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
    Reminder to everyone to tune in to our livestream today at 4:00PM EDT @ https://gaming.youtube.com/c/crossfire#tab=1 and https://www.twitch.tv/cfonline ! Come watch the GM's play, and if you're lucky you can join us in the rooms as well! We'll also be giving away item codes, and we'll raffle off some of our Black Market Crates (Or a permanent weapon if the GM's are lucky and win a permanent weapon on stream!) See you there!
    Saw your post above you and went to check the euro cup thread.Which country won in the end?(looking at first post)Also,shouldnt the Finals be Portugal vs. Romania? (by looking at the semi-final winners)

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by svanced View Post
    Saw your post above you and went to check the euro cup thread.Which country won in the end?(looking at first post)Also,shouldnt the Finals be Portugal vs. Romania? (by looking at the semi-final winners)
    Romania won, I thought we had updated the post, thats odd.

    ​Sig By [GM]Cinder

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,499

    Default

    Been weeks since the last time I watched the stream...

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iDupree View Post
    Been weeks since the last time I watched the stream...
    Im guessing you've missed the addition of occasional facecams then.

    ​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •