Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Hello everyone,

Today July 21st, we will be doing a GM play event instead of a stream, therefore there will be no live stream today. Come find us in NA and UK channels between 4-5 pm EST and if you play you will get a reward!

Thank you~

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Join us on Twitch every Friday 4-5PM EST

Some Undiscovered Place Waiting for New Maps

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Cinder View Post
    Hello everyone,

Today July 21st, we will be doing a GM play event instead of a stream, therefore there will be no live stream today. Come find us in NA and UK channels between 4-5 pm EST and if you play you will get a reward!

Thank you~
    but but....#Raffle and #Tomato!

^^Made by Terrify^^
    #LaTotoForever

Quote Originally Posted by Ixith View Post
    but but....#Raffle and #Tomato!
    What about... #TomatoRaffle ?

On topic: Awww I like watching the streams, but I'll try and find you guys in game anyway
    IGN: Bunni
    i7-3770k @ 4.0GHz, GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB RAM
    "Bunni's overpowered enough."~Kanadian - "Wow that was a nice shot... Of course it was Bunni."~Triton

I played the first GM Play game of this Friday with Cinder, but she left in the last round. We don't get crates now?
    IGN - Pooyan
    Clan - CluCluLand

Quote Originally Posted by Pooyan View Post
    I played the first GM Play game of this Friday with Cinder, but she left in the last round. We don't get crates now?
    Even though Cinder had some tech issues on her end, luckily we were able to get the names who played anyway. Keep an eye out for your GM crates all the same

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

I will conquer and be king, prepare yourselves!
    IGN: Xbox?
    Official CrossFire Database Member | 제시카 정

Hey everyone! Just a heads up that we will not be able to stream this week. There are some happenings in and around the office that day, and not enough team members will be able to devote the time to that. We'll see you guys again next week at the usual channel though!

​Sig By [GM]Cinder

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
    Hey everyone! Just a heads up that we will not be able to stream this week. There are some happenings in and around the office that day, and not enough team members will be able to devote the time to that. We'll see you guys again next week at the usual channel though!
    Promote me to GM and i'll come to your offices and stream. I have 5 ping, im close enough
    ♥aWm♥
    Wuzu in tinychat
    Isolation

Some Undiscovered Place Waiting for New Maps

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Kanadian View Post
    ...well....go figure the week I was going to be able to make it again and it gets cancelled. Conspiracy I tell ya! Conspiracy!! Also....your company pizza party can be shared with the players. Just do the stream while eating pizza (who cares about greasy keyboards?!) and raffle off a Pizza as well as some crates. Problem solved. Or is it Grumpy's Birthday and everything has to be perfect or else death and destruction will rain down upon all of Z8 and CF?

^^Made by Terrify^^
    #LaTotoForever