Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Grand guild tourny!

This guild tournament well be hosted by Neosaga and DragonHeart. This guild tournament well be for fun even while it consists of prizes of perm hero's and perm gears of the winner's choice.
    The tournament well consist of a 3 man team with the option of back up players as no buff is allowed.
    there will be no stun swapping
    no draining
    and certainly no trash talking(unless in a friendly playful manner).

Ally guilds and any other invited guild are welcome to participate as long as you have proof you were invited. to show proof your guilds name will be written on another forum with the other participates or it will be the guilds info page declaring they are going to participate.
    The tournament will have refs watching over each match they will keep track of winning and losing team. they will also be using a fouls, 3 fouls for any team, that team will be disqualified.
    If you are interested in participating please contact Eltigerfang or RailTracerVino OR you could just leave a comment of your name and guild.

INFO
    The tournament will be on November 21st ( so yall do have time to prepare and cancel other plans just in case)
    It will start around 4pm Eastern time and 1pm Pacific team. Any questions and concerns please leave a comment below.

Question: Can an ally guild's member be apart of another guild's team or does each team have to have only their guild members apart of it?
    You're not unbeatable. I musta heard hundreds of you rodents make the same claim. Each one of them has tasted the end of my sword.

Yes but only one member of the team. One of the refs wanted an all guild team to avoid conflict and I agreed atm but I thought we could lighten the rule a little bit.
    So yes but if that one member causes enough trouble that whole team may leave or get a foul.

Ok cool understood.

Another Question: Is there a limit to how many teams per Guild can enter? Like if 6 members from 1 guild wanted to participate. And they form 2 teams (3vs3) representing 1 guild.
    You're not unbeatable. I musta heard hundreds of you rodents make the same claim. Each one of them has tasted the end of my sword.

That is allowed yes. My guild is doing the same thing. Just make sure you have back ups cause if one person cant attend the whole team will be disqualified. please note you may switch out the whole team if necessary
    just as long as they represent your guild. yes there is a limit of two teams per guild though.
    Last edited by pyrotiger; 04-11-15 at 08:54 AM.

alright got'cha.

I'll see if i can lockdown my teammates this week.

Guild Name: Duelist

Man 1: Dewm
    Man 2: -King Ken-
    Man 3: -eve-

Back up's: Yaoi-
    ~Tomb ~#Sinon

Tournament date has been changed to sometime after thanksgiving due to emergency circumstances. I can get back to you (Duelist Guild) with updated info if your still interested.

Guild name: Brown Eye Soul

1 -Hazku
    2 -LordTheory-
    3 Resky

Back up- shinobii
    Last edited by sol][shin; 22-11-15 at 04:16 PM.

I checked with tournament host and secured your (Brown Eye Soul Guild) place in tournament. I told Shinobii i will give him more details when i can.