Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My fanart

Quote Originally Posted by Vxiom View Post
    Lol did you ever get it? I sold mine already haha

Also would you be interested in seeing sketches of my LS characters since you are the primary responder in the topic XP that and I'm getting a bit too busy with work to focus on something really nice...
    Yes, you may post sketches as well.

-There isn't much Lost Saga related art(excluding Gear Designs of course), so I'm sure everyone is open to seeing some.
    IGN: GumShoe

Yea I know, especially NA art....I think Korea gets a decent amount as well as Japan. Well, I hope the little I provide is enough to make a difference, no matter how minor, good, or bad. Speaking of, I guess I'll go on and post this image I worked on last weekend...the reason I'm posting it so late it because I thought I would shade it some more but in reality I got bored of it. Its my V mech, and I think the gear is common enough to not have to explain what it is :P.

Warning: Bust pic is pretty large

Last edited by Vxiom; 19-10-15 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Late pic resize

10/19/2015

I was finally free and semi in the mood to do something. I drew my werewolf, in honor of the costume update, using Nakoruru bow(a popular beauty preference for me) and Haohmaru armor to cover up the dreaded Arcanist Robe and RB visor. Image is definitely flat, and I might get to adding a little definition, but for now I think its fine enough just to show off incase I start working on halloween sketches before making time to edit it. As always, full image size is edited into the OP~ Thanks for looking in advance~

Psst...is she running or flying? Look at it in the way you want to~

Last edited by Vxiom; 19-10-15 at 11:24 PM.

Hope you don't have a bone without the bone~ I have both a version with the original bone and this one without, however I'll post the one without~

And I'm done with the Wolfie project*

These are adorable
    I love the style!

I like the version with the bone better since it adds more character.
    IGN: Mazacre
    Digital Artist & Llama Collector
    http://high-pitched.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Princups View Post
    These are adorable
    I love the style!

I like the version with the bone better since it adds more character.
    Thank you so much for taking the time out to reply. Yes, I love adding character to my charries, and representing that in fan art is what makes it so fun. I believe I've seen your art on Facebook some years ago (going by the name Mazacre) I really did enjoy those, I love it when people make fan art! Do you still so LS related art on your downtime?

Double post, because I want to test how this image will show on the post.

I decided to do a fan art depicting my Templar in epic UL helm and default gladiator armor. I've done another drawing with the epic glad armor, but the lack of reference to use for it made me scrap it...though I may just post the bust of that pic because I like how the glow came out. Ahem- anyway~ I reverted to my own style of drawing this time rather than anime- influence..so I hope you like the change. I actually spent 2 hours on this, to make sure everything fell in place.

This link below will show you the original idea for the drawing. I cropped it out to the bust to show the glow effect, as said previously...the epic glad armor was a bit gimped due to lack of proper reference. I used more of an anime style here (big eyes and head and cel-style anime shading) I think it had potential, but its been 2 weeks since i last messed with it. I consider it a scrap.

http://s24.postimg.org/914yq2kd1/ulhb.png
    Last edited by Vxiom; 21-11-15 at 04:53 PM. Reason: :c

Oh—this one's nice.

I continue to view this sub-forum, though I may not always post
    IGN: GumShoe

Quote Originally Posted by Vxiom View Post
    Thank you so much for taking the time out to reply. Yes, I love adding character to my charries, and representing that in fan art is what makes it so fun. I believe I've seen your art on Facebook some years ago (going by the name Mazacre) I really did enjoy those, I love it when people make fan art! Do you still so LS related art on your downtime?
    thank you!
    I haven't really made much LS related art recently.
    I was thinking of making some soon but idk
    IGN: Mazacre
    Digital Artist & Llama Collector
    http://high-pitched.deviantart.com/

Didn't get to finish this or add a background due to software crashes, and its been going on for 3 days...so this will be my last major drawing until I can get my system tweaked. Thanks in advance as always, for viewing.