Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My fanart

Quote Originally Posted by Rolcol View Post
    Fantastic work! I'd definitely want one for my capo *nudge* *nudge*
    Thanks for viewing ^^ Hmm, I might can but I'm going to be busy this whole upcoming week but if you P.M me front, back and sides (only if you have asymmetrical gear like Leviathan robe) then I could consider it~

Quote Originally Posted by GumShoe View Post
    Oh, I see. No worries then.

How did you post them that small?

Edit: Original post has been updated~
    Last edited by Vxiom; 19-09-15 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vxiom View Post
    How did you post them that small?
    Resized manually.
    Last edited by GumShoe; 19-09-15 at 07:30 PM.

Resized manually.
    Can you tell me what program you used? I never really explored many programs to their full potentials but I don't think Sai has a re-size option anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Vxiom View Post
    Can you tell me what program you used? I never really explored many programs to their full potentials but I don't think Sai has a re-size option anyway...
    My preferred software for the re-sizing of images is GIMP:

[Image\Scale Image\ Sinc (Lanczos3)]

The "Sinc (Lanczos3)" thing helps maintain the original pixels for the re-sized image. Other photoshopping software have similar quality re-sizing features. Adobe Photoshop for instance, however I only use Adobe Photoshop for other specific things.

------

For an image I don't really care for, I don't take the time to launch GIMP. I just use the site imgur.com to re-size the image at a faster pace. The quality of the re-sized image won't be as great as if you were to use GIMP or Adobe Photoshop, but it's still decent. Still better than an MS Paint re-size. This is for rushing purposes only.

Why waste time opening gimp.

Just slap chop your way onto Imgur, upload, edit, save, post the edit.

Magic tools like crop and resize are available. FOR FREEEEEEE.

Imgur solves literally everything.

Quote Originally Posted by CabbageLS View Post
    Why waste time opening gimp.

Just slap chop your way onto Imgur, upload, edit, save, post the edit.

Magic tools like crop and resize are available. FOR FREEEEEEE.

Imgur solves literally everything.
    I later explained that although imgur is an option, the quality of the re-sized image won't be as good.

As seen here:
    For an image I don't really care for, I don't take the time to launch GIMP. I just use the site imgur.com to re-size the image at a faster pace. The quality of the re-sized image won't be as great as if you were to use GIMP or Adobe Photoshop, but it's still decent. Still better than an MS Paint re-size. This is for rushing purposes only.
    Last edited by GumShoe; 20-09-15 at 05:16 PM.

Hey GumShoe thanks for the advice, I actually tried it on gimp, its pretty neat and I'll use it to update in my posts while keeping the original size in the OP.

10/1/15

So...its been over a week since I last updated since I have been busy and tired...buuut its almost the end of the week so I was able to relax and draw something. This drawing is nothing special, really, but last week I got a gear chest and received a Yu-Mi-Ra armor, and I thought at first, "Ugh, another lame gear"..but before I discarded it I slapped it on my dragon rider and I was in awe of how cute it was! (Still useless though) and it made me realize in Lost Saga reality, all cute gears are utterly useless while the ugly ones are the overpowered ones. Well, anyways, I just wrote a paragraph lol but all I did was do this quickie in Sai (took about 30 mins) and made the background yellow, cause default DR gear is yellow...so um...yea, thanks for looking in advance!

Oh nice.

I'm currently looking for a Yu-Mi-Ra armor actually. :^(

Oh nice.

I'm currently looking for a Yu-Mi-Ra armor actually. :^(
    Lol did you ever get it? I sold mine already haha

Also would you be interested in seeing sketches of my LS characters since you are the primary responder in the topic XP that and I'm getting a bit too busy with work to focus on something really nice...