Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Exclamation Z8 makes me sick!!!

its been a week or 2 weeks already, its still "failed to download patch file", i was trying it everyday once i back to home from works, but Z8 let me down one by one. IM serious, ive lost my account like 4 years before, and i provided all my infos, Z8 didnt give a shiit, just told me that i lend my account to someone else, and they are not able to do anything, ive been purchased over 1500 dollars, but got nothing back. Then, i was out of CF, instead of playing LOL. I really like this game, so i backed just 3 months before and bought a few VIP guns in my new account, and then i just cannot download patch file... what the FCK does that mean??? Eating my money??? OMFG, and the next patch is coming, and new VIP DE is ready, but im hesitating that am i going to purchase more for some shiity services??? Well, Z8 always let me down, and thats why so many players quit CF, it doesnot mean this game sucks, it means Z8 has a problem with its attitude!!! If Z8 wants to earn more money, you must give us players a good service, not a fcking shiit REfusing without a SORRY!!! If you guys cannot earn money from CF, why dont you sell the service to some other gaming platforms, instead of bulling us. Do you know how popular the CF in china?? Do you know how many money could all the players provide to the TENCENT??? OMG, plz improve your attitude, or sell the service to someone else, we love this game, and we love to purchase the money for the guns, but we dont like get cheated!!! I believe this game is a game that can earn moneys for Z8, but not in this way, in the POLITE way!! Thank you for let me having a such good memory of CROSSFIRE !!

Default its been months wtf

i have this error few months ago. still now i cant play.

Unhappy

Okay... At first I had the error of needing to download the latest version. So, I re-installed Cross Fire...still, the same problem occurred. So, I completely removed CF and tried again, with no avail. Well, not necessarily 'none'. The problem with the "latest version" didn't seem to occur anymore, but while I thought I bypassed the issue, another problem has, once again, stopped me from trying out the 'D.E Obsidian Beast' in which, I pre-ordered...and still, have yet, to try out. This is getting a little aggravating, because I recently seen the new event, in which, you have a chance of receiving 10 Aluminum Bat crates. I fear I won't be able to participate in this event because of these errors... I understand y'all are doing as much as you can to fix these errors which are frequently occurring, and I understand that this comment may not be helping...but this is ridiculous! Every time there is a patch similar to this, it seems like my game just crashes. The last time this happened, I was unable to bring Cross Fire up for months on end. So please, hurry with the solutions

"your client is invalid version. Re-install the latest version game client" this is my problem im having
    IGN: Boo
    #foreverLynnara

I was frustrated with this issue for 10 minutes or so until I realized that my "Games" SSD only had 53MB free. I moved 2GB of stuff to another drive and that fixed my issue.
    Member of Ĺscension

"'Twas but a trick!"

Default Error Download and open Crossfire

eh uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times eh deleted files are despés run the uninstall CCleaner .

but just follow this error

and also in the log folder out these two files

Patch_2015-12-25 17.txt

[8]17:14:46 old patch : C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire\rez\RF017.REZ, 0
    [8]17:14:46 m_OrgStream.GetMemory() == NULL
    --------------------------------------
    Patch_2015-12-25 16
    [8]16:58:18 Error! e = 3 = NOT ENOUGH MEMORY, rez\RF017.REZ, LastError 8
    The Life it's a mix game but you are played on difficulty: professional no have game guide and dont have pause menu an have only 1 life.

The scarred only conduced to loss. the game live

weird i dont have xtrap or back up folder............................................ ........................

Quote Originally Posted by prince09006 View Post
    weird i dont have xtrap or back up folder............................................ ........................
    There's your problem. Run it as admin (right click, run as administrator) and that might sort it out...It needs admin permission to be able to install xtrap etc.

I had this Error for like patch after patch and i found a way that worked for me.
    simple and easy and hope it works for you:
    1.Open Patcher and let it verify the Rez files...
    2.When the Verify finishes it will start downloading.
    3.Notice which file is the one you get error at and then the patcher will close.
    4.Open the Patcher again and let the same process go on and when it comes to the file you get error at Just close the patcher as fast as possible.
    if you get the error pop up before you close the patcher then you will have to open it again and try more faster.
    hope this works for you guys,it truly worked for me!

Quote Originally Posted by SharpyBladyx View Post
    I had this Error for like patch after patch and i found a way that worked for me.
    simple and easy and hope it works for you:
    1.Open Patcher and let it verify the Rez files...
    2.When the Verify finishes it will start downloading.
    3.Notice which file is the one you get error at and then the patcher will close.
    4.Open the Patcher again and let the same process go on and when it comes to the file you get error at Just close the patcher as fast as possible.
    if you get the error pop up before you close the patcher then you will have to open it again and try more faster.
    hope this works for you guys,it truly worked for me!
    Waiting for Reply :3