Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by [GGamer] View Post
    Try to turn off any protection software such as Antivirus or Windows Defender or Firewall.
    not working

hey guys mine is doing is telling me "failed to update patch" and I tried some of the methods and it is not working

hey guys ive tried some of the methods above and none of them worked it sais the same thing help me please

Vu i tried all the 3 methods but still same HGWC stops at 3rd and it just closes and i am too addicted to this game and i cant be without playing man please help me save me xD

Quote Originally Posted by RioAmazing42 View Post
    hey guys mine is doing is telling me "failed to update patch" and I tried some of the methods and it is not working
    Im sorry im probably supper late to post this.. I hope You alrdy solved ur issue however for future reference.. Il just leave this method here.. It works for me 100% of the time when ever I encounter "failed to download patch file"

..When ever I get the failed to download the patch file..what I do is..
    Steps:
    1. Go in c.f folder right click on version.ini open properties uncheck "read only" apply..ok. Next
    2. step open version.ini normally then there u'll find 'latest version' and the version number written. rn its 2080 i guess.. Im not sure abt the first 2 digits, anyway the only change u have to do is.. On the last 2 numbers dnt change the first 2 numbers on latest version line. If its '79' make it '80' or if its '80' make it '81' im sorry i forgt wts the current version number and iam away from pc..
    U get that error cuz version number is wrong in ur version.ini file and it wnt update on its own..so this is the manual method.
    3. Anyway after writing the next number on the Place of last two digits close it.. Thn right click on version.ini. and open Properties check on 'read only' box.. Apply and close..double click on patcher and let it download the current patch.
    SIDE NOTE: U can even Skip the last "read only" check box step. It will only roll back the number to its original (i.e the current version number) if u have written the wrong number on latest version . example : latest version :2080 and u made it latest version :2085 " this will roll back to its original version 2080 since version 2085 does not exist. this is only when you dnt check on "read only" after making chnges. However if you do check on "read only" box and wrote a wrong number there it will not roll back to its original number it will give u 'failed to download the patch file" but dw..all u hv to do is follow the steps above and write the current version number and start the patch. The patcher will run if ur latest version is correct and it will download the latest version if it already did not automatically.
    Im soo sorry if this is confusing.. Im not on pc rn u.u so try to understand it ._. G.L

Last edited by sH0ni; 13-08-17 at 11:05 AM.
    IGN:-[L]uminous?
    https://www.instagram.com/iiartistiqueii/?hl=en