Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Fan art

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    17

    Default Fan art

    just my fan art thingies


    If anyone want to ask something or simply want have a little chat, message me or contact me on facebook, for some personal reasons i can only post here when i have a drawing to show.....or you can post here and wait for days for my reply




















    Last edited by MoonRhythm; 22-12-16 at 02:32 PM.
    IGN: MoonRhythm
    My other arts: http://moonrhythm.deviantart.com/
    My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoonMelody.13

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Every thread I've ever posted in
    Posts
    3,760

    Default

    Oh wow. It's not often you see fanart for infantryman/woman, but this is really something. The sunset, the billowing dust, the stern expressions on their faces, it all works together very well. Keep it up. I hope you'll keep at it, and maybe show us more of your future work.
    http://imgur.com/a/Qnrhn A handy representation of our missing heroes!
    http://lsbackgrounds.imgur.com/ For all your LS background needs!
    Nonary

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlonsoDalton View Post
    Oh wow. It's not often you see fanart for infantryman/woman, but this is really something. The sunset, the billowing dust, the stern expressions on their faces, it all works together very well. Keep it up. I hope you'll keep at it, and maybe show us more of your future work.

    tks for the compliment, there're definitely gonna be more from me

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    ★Beta★
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonRhythm View Post
    tks for the compliment, there're definitely gonna be more from me
    This is really good I hope to see more.
    IGN: Oaka
    For Best May Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GywWf7KaoSw

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    4,645

    Default

    I'm a fan of this.
    IGN: GumShoe

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkColors View Post
    This is really good I hope to see more.
    Quote Originally Posted by GumShoe View Post
    I'm a fan of this.
    tks both of you and here's cowboy


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Every thread I've ever posted in
    Posts
    3,760

    Default

    Cowboy being my favourite hero out of the original 24 heroes, I like this one a LOT. Keep up the good work!
    http://imgur.com/a/Qnrhn A handy representation of our missing heroes!
    http://lsbackgrounds.imgur.com/ For all your LS background needs!
    Nonary

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Like you need to know.
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    Can I make a request? I wanted something good for a wallpaper, And I love this art, I was wondering if you could do Ice Mage and Fire Mage in one next? I would appreciate it greatly! (Maybe have them in like Crusade or something?)

    Either way, this is good stuff, Keep it up!
    IGN: GumShoe

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlonsoDalton View Post
    Cowboy being my favourite hero out of the original 24 heroes, I like this one a LOT. Keep up the good work!
    thank you!


    Quote Originally Posted by gLiTCh64 View Post
    Can I make a request? I wanted something good for a wallpaper, And I love this art, I was wondering if you could do Ice Mage and Fire Mage in one next? I would appreciate it greatly! (Maybe have them in like Crusade or something?)

    Either way, this is good stuff, Keep it up!
    thank you and sorry i don't do request 'cause i have lots of other stuff to draw too so when come to lost saga i only have time to draw what i like BUT no worry mages are coming soon
    Last edited by MoonRhythm; 27-06-15 at 01:11 PM.
    IGN: MoonRhythm
    My other arts: http://moonrhythm.deviantart.com/
    My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoonMelody.13

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Wherever your not...
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Oh no request :^( wanted to see some kind of Smash bros parody.
    IGN:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •