Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by M4A1_Patriot View Post
    So I Must uninstall crossfire and Re-install Now ? or only if i used hak in the past
    If you've had a cheat on your PC previously you should which I guess you would've since you asked.

This is why you should use my special forehead cheat, it doesn't even touch the game.

huehue
    "at least unlike my own mom you guys didn't forget my bday"

Quote Originally Posted by yarrH View Post
    If you've had a cheat on your PC previously you should which I guess you would've since you asked.

This is why you should use my special forehead cheat, it doesn't even touch the game.

huehue
    I never use cheat
    What can be more important than money?

I never use cheat
    Then you'll be fine.
    "at least unlike my own mom you guys didn't forget my bday"

So I Must uninstall crossfire and Re-install Now ? or only if i used hak in the past
    No u don't need to, u never hacked right?
    Last edited by ChumY; 14-04-15 at 01:56 PM.
    ChumY
    Beaut & Beast
    Came like a king, left like a legend.

NICEEEE & GOOOD NEWS

p.s. I'm curious how many players will start qq topics about accounts being permanent banned after this

☠ Kick & Report Hackers!
    ✓ Honorable Player
    ✪ Forum Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadowRo View Post
    NICEEEE & GOOOD NEWS

p.s. I'm curious how many players will start qq topics about accounts being permanent banned after this
    I would love to see those threads, than we know it worked.
    ChumY
    Beaut & Beast
    Came like a king, left like a legend.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumY View Post
    I would love to see those threads, than we know it worked.
    Yeah, It's cleaning time!
    What can be more important than money?

Quote Originally Posted by Creative_E View Post
    I'm scared to log onto my account now lol.. Not the first time Xtrap messed up and bans a legit player. (After the uninstall of the whole CF) ..
    - If this does happen will support even look into it or just close the tickets ;D!?
    - So.. if this is someones first time getting banned by this 'new' semi update it's still a perm banned no more 3,7,14 days?

(Hueeee)
    Xtrap banned me for 3 days some months ago cause it detected hack..? I had only the itunes and the cf opened :@ -.-
    IGN: .Glitta
    Clan: EscapeArtist

Quote Originally Posted by nickxab1 View Post
    Xtrap banned me for 3 days some months ago cause it detected hack..? I had only the itunes and the cf opened :@ -.-
    Before launch CF client is strongly recomanded to close any other programs, (i use only TS3 - needed to comunicate with my clan members) - is well known that some legit programs may interfeer sometimes with x-trap, anyway if any legit programs interfeer with x-trap you will get an x-trap error code like 0800 000 ... 501 - usually in that error code x-trap also mention the program (or the dll file) that is detected as a TOOL, if the user keep trying to login the game despite that error message finally will end in a temporary autoban (only because it choose to ignore those error code message)...

So i presume you get 2 or 3 times an x-trap error message before you get that temp ban, but you din't pay enough attention ...

Example:
    Bitdefender 2015 (and other antiviruses) may interfeer with x-trap sometimes, after add CF folder and CF exe files to exception list - a PC restart is also needed before launch again CF client
    Asus Xonar (sound software) sometimes ago was also detected as a tool (some dll file that belongs to xonar software) - solution was to disable that program to start - now is fixed - no more detected as a tool.
    etc etc ...

p.s. After launch CF game - wait few seconds - don't instant login - if there is a running program that x-trap not support you will get an xtrap error code - then you go ahead search internet and forum and solve the problem before a new login attempt, but if you rush to login and then receive the code - x-trap mark your account: strike 1... then stike 2 ... if problem repet you will get a temp ban...

☠ Kick & Report Hackers!
    ✓ Honorable Player
    ✪ Forum Club Member

This can only be good news. So lets hope the hackers will finally be kicked from the game.Nice work Z8/Smilegate whoever you are.A clean crossfire? Fantastic.