Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Important notice regarding hacking detection

Attention Mercenaries,

During our recent tests on the hacking software it came to our attention that current hacks can change the CrossFire game files in a way that even if the hack was disabled and removed, our systems might detect the change as actively hacking. This is not a false detection but a detection of previously installed and/or used hacks.

Any detected hacking of CrossFire may result in an account restriction up to permanent Z8 account closure.
    Please be aware that hacking is considered a severe violation of our Terms of Use, and if you are using hacks you risk a permanent account block even with the first offense.

In case you were curious and installed a hack without using it actively, we recommend to perform a clean uninstall of the hack and CrossFire and install CrossFire new. Please see instructions for clean Rebooting the Computer and Reinstalling the Game here.
    If you are using a shared computer, for example at an Internet Cafe, we recommend to do the same and install CrossFire new to ensure that the installed version of CrossFire doesn't contain the file change from a previously used hack.

In any case, please be aware that you are responsible for following our Terms of Use and should always make sure that the computer you are using to connect to the game, is not used for hacking and free of malware, viruses and similar malicious applications.

Thank you for your understanding,

-CrossFire team

I'm scared to log onto my account now lol.. Not the first time Xtrap messed up and bans a legit player. (After the uninstall of the whole CF) ..
    - If this does happen will support even look into it or just close the tickets ;D!?
    - So.. if this is someones first time getting banned by this 'new' semi update it's still a perm banned no more 3,7,14 days?

(Hueeee)

Sometimes for no reason X Trap blocks for 4 minutes, I think its normal, but now I'm scared, because I don't know how to manage with hacks

Default marks

I wonder if it detect custom kill-marks or kill-sounds as "hacking tools"

Quote Originally Posted by Bilej_Tesak View Post
    No, .tga and .wav files wont be detected. Although changing them may cause client errors.
    Retired

GMs shouldn't have warned us, so anyone who is hacking or used to hack would get what he deserves
    Nevermind...
    Last edited by K4ZR4G0R3; 13-04-15 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilej_Tesak View Post
    Android Simulators sure do tho LOL. Don't know how but yeah.. it's xtrap

Thumbs down not perfect protection

That's just yesterday, from the fact that 4uk was full and I tried to go there (to allocate server and clamped ENTER) surfaced message to reboot the system or the game, and when re-entering a limit on the level ground for 2 minutes (the game was re-installed the day before yesterday)

Thanks-God CF has toked an action against hackers

So I Must uninstall crossfire and Re-install Now ? or only if i used hak in the past
    Last edited by M4A1_Patriot; 14-04-15 at 08:53 AM.
    What can be more important than money?