Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Default Clan Requirement Update - postponed to May 2015

Attention Mercenaries,

The Clan system will be undergoing some changes in the coming few weeks, which will affect all clans and the enrolled members there-within.

Starting May 2015, there will be several conditions implemented that will affect all clans in CrossFire NA. These conditions specifically deal with inactive clans/clan members so to avoid falling within one of these conditions make sure to visit your clan's profile, in game every now and then.

The following conditions will be applied for every clan that is more than 180 days old.
    • Clans who have less than 2 members in their roster will be given a dismissal warning. This warning will persist for 4 weeks after which, if the roster does not reach at least 2 clan members, the clan will be disbanded.

If you manage to obtain 2 or more members before the four weeks are finished then your clan will continue to exist with no issues.

• Clans who have members that are inactive for more than 180 days will have those members kicked from the clan. You must visit your clan profile at least once within every 180 days to avoid being kicked from the clan.

• The above rule about kicked clan members will also extend to the clan master. If your clan master is not active for 90 days, he will be forced out of the clan and a new clan master will be selected from the lieutenants.

• Your clan will only be disbanded if there is 1 member left, and if that member has not been active for 180 days.

If the clan has no lieutenants to select from, then a new clan master will be selected from the highest ranking, active member.

The clan master transfer will not occur if the clan has less than 2 members.

Again, these changes will go into effect starting May 2015. So make sure that your clan members have logged in and visited the clan profile to avoid being kicked from the clan.

It is very important that you make sure your clan remains active as we are not able to reverse clan deletions regardless of the reason. We also cannot act on any purchases made regarding the clan after the deletion has occurred.
    Last edit: 04/21/2015

Good!
    What can be more important than money?

Hmm, some strict requirements.

Three Questions:

1) What if you go on holiday for more than 60 days and was not able to login to CrossFire?

2) Could you consider about extending the requirement to 90 days?

3) When will the clan page be up on the website? It's been more than 5 months and this can not go on!

"I am one with the force and the force is with me."

CF Wikia Admin

Wow.. they should've done this when the real clan page was up, now it's not good time.. since the in-game clan page doesn't even work right.. you're just going to make it wrost.. guess I gotta make one more cow for my cow clan.. yay.

Sounds fair enough.
    ChumY
    Beaut & Beast
    Came like a king, left like a legend.

Wow now I gotta apply more cows into Contagion if I wanna keep the clan alive. -.-

What about the new clan page?
    Ign: ]B
    Clan: EscapeArtist

Quote Originally Posted by BigMeanie View Post
    What about the new clan page?
    It's a part of the transition.
    IGN || Purvis
    Echo 8 Owner - Echo8.org
    Contact me for Professional Streaming Services

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Castiel View Post
    Clans who have members that are inactive for more than 60 days will have those members kicked from the clan. You must visit your clan profile at least once within every 60 days to avoid being kicked from the clan.
    Question about this..
    So Logging in.. playing will NOT count?
    You must Visit the clan profile when it is up?
    Cause would that not be unfair to active members of the clan, that generally don't use the website/clan page although they do actively play with and in a clan?
    Or for people that play active and yet forget to click onto a clan profile page?

what if i dont want to kick inactive members? what if i have to be inactive for over 60 days for some reason and dont have someone trustworthy enough to be leader? we should have the option to have this active or not

=]