Still haven't found out, its really dark.

Default O: Trinity Guild?

Trinity

Hello forumers and I'm Lunya welcome to our kawaii little guild intro. Trinity is a fun loving guild that loves accepting and meeting new players. We are currently rebuilding our family and want any and all nice ppl to join <3.

A little bit about us~

-I made this guild with igns~ "TheC0llecter" and "Krys" many moons ago and our little family has grown more and more every day since.

-The guild has just started reconstruction after taking a bad turn due to z8 >:C

-Many moons ago our little guild was rank 1 for 4 seasons, we have since digressed from this FB addiction and now like to chill.

-I love to GD, I have a little GD business and love doing free GDs for guildies :3

Requirements

We are very fun loving and laid back but we do have a few requirements, this isn't a dictatorship but we are strict about adhering to said requirements. <3

-You MUST be active! We love seeing activity for Gamenights so this is a must!

-You MUST be open minded and cooperate with your guildies, families fight but they should never have to disown their members :c

-You MUST be fun and cool to hang around because narks are no fun >:/

Events

We love doing many fun guild events together whether it is fun custom games to elite practice. We are always together and always hanging out. <3

-Elite/Monthly Practice

-Our little fun game we made called "Pick A Hero"... you haven't known true fun till you've played it *~*

-Guild Faction Battles... not mandatory but we do like to get some fp to keep extra slots

-Making YouTube videos :3 (that will be explained below)

-Acting like penguins everywhere we go... our guild chat and game rooms used to be constantly flooded with the macro "Wak :U" ... now I have a penguin suit GD... O_O the penguin colony is 3strong5u

YouTube

~This Section Is Frozen At The Moment~
    Our little guild has a fun little YouTube channel. At the moment we don't have many "Big Wig" player videos out just some fun guildies vsing eachother and some guild vs guild videos. However we are always thinking of new ideas and we would love your support and feedback on some ideas and how our videos have been. <3
    Guild URL~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7f...NR7W-8V5dVCyUQ

The Penguin Colony

The Alpha Penguin, Lunya
    I am the head penguin who marches around the colony. I am a tryhard at allot of the stuff I do. I love doing elite and monthly tournaments. I also like eating..... everything.... I also am addicted to GDing. I GD pretty much everynite x_x Also... Wak :U

The Beta Penguin, TheC0llecter
    I am the beta penguin, I make sure everyone is in order and following the rules. I am also the camera man for the guild YouTube channel and BlazBlue for life! Wak :U

D: Join so I can add on to this list

Please Note that these are not all the little marchers in our colony these are just a few examples of all the amazing players we have in our guild <3

Tell Us About Yourself?
    Go ahead tell us about yourself below if your interested in joining or just wanting to attend some of our events. Make sure to include your IGN, your favorite hero, and something interesting about yourself. Join the Penguin Nation~ Wak :U
    Last edited by aeroninja77; 10-09-15 at 01:55 PM.

IGN: Keiki
    It'd be great to join you guys. <3

Default Hiya

IGN: cbop1012

Hi there, I've been looking for a fun, active, well managed guild to join and play with. I'm not sure i have a favorite hero, I like seeing fun innovative builds outside of normal character builds (ie. speed chief, Staff Master that doesn't use clones) I'm not very high leveled (CPT 3 Class) but I want to get better and learn. Hope to be in the guild soon

Red face

16 chars oops
    Last edited by strongdong; 12-11-14 at 07:16 PM.

Somewhere on this green planet you call Earth

Well poop isn't that intro the type to get you hyped? Is anyone else aquiring a Lil wood?
    My Ign: oRoxas (Soon to be another name )
    Oh and one of my favorite Heroes are King Arthur and Dragon Rider.
    Last edited by TheoryManner; 13-06-15 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheoryManner View Post
    Well poop isn't that intro the type to get you hyped? Is anyone else aquiring a Lil wood?
    My Ign: oRoxas (Soon to be another name )
    Oh and one of my favorite Heroes are King Arthur and Dragon Rider.
    Trinity is dead. R.I.P.
    Last edited by thisguy200; 13-06-15 at 01:45 AM.

Bumped for attention hogging :^)
    Mother: Saiki
    Father: Knuck

;_; trinity will be back
    Last edited by aeroninja77; 11-09-15 at 08:31 AM.

Um hi i am a brand new player looking for a guild i will need some guidence as to how guilds and the games work and i thought this would be a good place do that and also hang and chill so if i could join that would be nice

im very sry Haruka, this beloved guild has died out a long while ago. If you'd like to learn more about the game or maybe get a little training in feel free to pm ign Lunya. I will happily help teach u what I can.
    We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents.
    IGN~ Lunya
    Maining: Iljimae & Galaxy Mage