Page 3 of 191 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Default room sorting option

in the room sorting options is the wavemode missing

^sorting options has also gone haywire. Sorting options doesnt work and you have to click sorting options then press accept every time you join a different lobby for it to work. Kinda annoying cause i only play 3 modes.

┳|┳┻|┻┳| . ) - O hai dere

Found a new bug!!! HMX RESORT MAP IS UNPLAYABLE. Its such a shame cause thats my favorite hmx map.... Once the host presses start everyone gets kicked out of the room and the room closes.

┳|┳┻|┻┳| . ) - O hai dere

Theatre Zombie Mode Map is unplayable... after the bonus round with the little girl all zombies freeze on the ground and dont move until the last wave and the end / winning.

Quote Originally Posted by {Joker View Post
    Theatre Zombie Mode Map is unplayable... after the bonus round with the little girl all zombies freeze on the ground and dont move until the last wave and the end / winning.
    zombie hibernation mode xD

EMD Lab wave 24 same,little girl dont move.

dunno other map...= =

Damn took mine...
    Yeah to reiterate, EMD lab,
    Free Gravity never happens, after the first slow-mo when the zombies are ambushing the slow-mo never stops (which is quite entertaining), the little girls on round 26 (i think) don't move, and the boss entry animation for the destroyer is out of whack, some of it plays, then you fight, then it plays again.
    When you think you're smart, you probably are smart.
    When I think you're dumb, you are dumb.
    Twilight is the story about a girl's choice between Necrophelia and Beastiality.

Quote Originally Posted by 0z0mulsion View Post
    There's a bug in the Achievements section (For me at least). You click on "In progress" and the individual achievements triple: so as opposed to 3 different ones in the same screen, you get 3 of the same. It only started to do this after the WAVE MODE patch I believe. I can get a screeny of it later.
    I've seen that happen before. Now that you remind me, I decided to check real quick, it shows up just fine. So maybe it happens after some times or something trigger that, I don't know. But I'll keep an eye on it. If you manage to see it again, send me a picture, :P

Quote Originally Posted by ]JuLLs[ View Post
    In Mutation Modes, at the end of the round if soldiers wins; it says soldiers win with different voice. If mutants wins: it says ghosts win. o.O
    I think this update may (no pun intended) have fixed this, :P They added a new file named GhostNanoWin, which is the original "Mutants Win" sound file. To be confirmed though.

Quote Originally Posted by liumang007 View Post
    1.the black backpiece move low=not move
    2.frozen at ready in 1 sec
    1. I'll take a look at them, do you think it might be affecting the infected gorillas in other maps?
    2. Reported, :P

Quote Originally Posted by fail_a_lot View Post
    in the room sorting options is the wavemode missing
    I simply believe there's no tab at all. Although I totally understand the need for this, :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Father View Post
    ^sorting options has also gone haywire. Sorting options doesnt work and you have to click sorting options then press accept every time you join a different lobby for it to work. Kinda annoying cause i only play 3 modes.
    I did notice that as well, will make sure to report it.

Found a new bug!!! HMX RESORT MAP IS UNPLAYABLE. Its such a shame cause thats my favorite hmx map.... Once the host presses start everyone gets kicked out of the room and the room closes.
    So both Rooftops (at least that's what I've heard) and Resort are unplayable? Any more HMX map affected?

Quote Originally Posted by {Joker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeSoul View Post
    Free Gravity never happens, after the first slow-mo when the zombies are ambushing the slow-mo never stops (which is quite entertaining), the little girls on round 26 (i think) don't move, and the boss entry animation for the destroyer is out of whack, some of it plays, then you fight, then it plays again.
    Most zombies maps have various issues, which some of them have been reported, so let's keep looking for more!
    Last edited by [MOD]Simrock; 19-05-14 at 06:19 AM.

Did you try to play on UK4- because the last days it was a bit bugged
    IGN: Benchen*-*
    Honorable Soldier Ribbon
    Made in Germany

Quote Originally Posted by [MOD]Simrock View Post
    1. I'll take a look at them, do you think it might be affecting the infected gorillas in other maps?
    2. Reported, :P
    1.infected gorillas has not problem.

2.EMD LAB issue

A:

the issue begin at wave 16 to wave 30,freeze at Disengaging in 1 sec.

game sound changed,shooting speed slow...

B:

wave 24 little girls move slow=not move

C:wave 30 freeze at ready in 1 sec

D:the black backpiece move slow=not move

hope i found all issue in EMD LAB map

Default td-cw & m14 sound

When you open a td cw room. Respawn time shows everytime 10 seconds.
    the sound of m14ebr gold is buggy. Other player hear the sound only if they stand directly near me. If they a little bit far away from me, the sound is silenced/off