Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Hello, my ign is October. I've been playing Lost Saga since OGPlanet. I enjoy playing Lost Saga and don't plan to stop for a while. I was interested in joining Hope because it seems to be a very friendly, fun, and active guild.

On a scale from one to ten, i'm a eight on the active scale. I'm usually on most of the day for i where i work i am able to access Lost Saga [Farming Time]. My favorite hero is Zhao Yun and my main hero is my Savage Berserker. I prefer to play in even two versus two matches but, lately, I've grown to like any size guild faction battle.

I'm a very friendly person, i can be active in the guild chat at times, only when something peaks my interest. I am always down to join guildies battle rooms or plazas. I enjoy guild tournaments and i can always help think of ideas to make the guild better. I also do a bit of graphic work on Gimp. I have intimidate knowledge of the Lost Saga Database and willing to help anyone in the guild anyway i can.

If i am accepted to join, please Private Message me in game. Thanks!
    [I N S E R T (Really Cool) S I G N I T U R E H E R E]
    Game: Lost Saga
    IGN: October

this is not fair not fair at all im crying irl guys gusy guys!@

Wow omg this guild looks so kawaii desu saiyonara yamaha naruto iricho suzuki

Best Guild Thread ever! Very good!

UPDATED: New Banner! Thanks Jacob<3
    Will Add a Anime of the Week Section with a short review on the third post on the first page.
    Please try not to comment on the anime! If you need to just send me a message.^-^
    Now Recruiting
    Free free to drop applications below as well.
    Last edited by Amatsuka; 16-03-14 at 09:34 PM.

Hi there!~

My IGN: Genesis

Why are you interested in joining our guild?: My old guild, Jamboree, was split up. While looking for a new guild I stumbled upon Hope and noticed you guys were recruiting. Also, my friend Jethro recommended Hope to me.

From a scale of 1-10 how active in-game are you?: 8, as of now. I'm usually logged in doing one of the events.

What is your favorite hero/main?: Robin Hood and or Iljimae

What type of matches do you prefer?: Prisoner, Team Deathmatch and Monster Dungeon.

What should we expect from you?: An active and friendly guild member that's pretty easy-going.

What knowledge/experience can you offer to our guild?: Not too sure, but I've been playing since around OBT when OGPlanet had Lost Saga. I also played Korean Lost Saga for about 2 years and semi-keep up with those updates. I'd be happy to share anything within my knowledge.

What are your interests?: Reading, voice acting, anime/manga, music and video games.

Thanks for your time!~

Sooo . . . if someone fails the tryout, are they done forever, or is there like. . . a period in which they can try out again? (Say like, a month or two?)
    IGN: Centipede
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Fixations View Post
    Sooo . . . if someone fails the tryout, are they done forever, or is there like. . . a period in which they can try out again? (Say like, a month or two?)
    No, You're welcome to tryout as many times as you want if you fail. There's always room to improve and we'll gladly help anyone in need. (when we have time.)

Quote Originally Posted by ZnTsukaima View Post
    No, You're welcome to tryout as many times as you want if you fail. There's always room to improve and we'll gladly help anyone in need. (when we have time.)
    Oh, that's cool. Do we just re-post an application, or message you in game?
    IGN: Centipede
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Fixations View Post
    Oh, that's cool. Do we just re-post an application, or message you in game?
    Just message in game, That'll be fine.