Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Coronova View Post
    I'm not trolling, I'm being entirely serious when I ask: would it be possible to simply send my application in a PM? I don't feel comfortable with my username out on the forums.
    You can, it's just better to do it here in case I forget. Also I might log off and messages will wiped.

Thumbs up

• What is your ign? In Signature
    • Why are you interested in joining our guild? Cuz U guys watch/read Anime/Manga just like me plus u made it seem like u guys r cool ppl
    • From a scale of 1-10 how active in-game are you? A solid 7
    • What is your favorite hero/main? Ummm,uhhh,Atm cm
    • What type of matches do you prefer? tdm
    • What should we expect from you? 2 See me online basically everyday :/ (Semi-No life)
    • What knowledge/experience can you offer to our guild? I've been on ls since the end of the ogp age plus I'm super active on this ls forum,I might actually be the second person with the highest rank besides squirrel,Like I read basically every single post,I'm not that good ig tbh,I dont got zp either.So don't expect any skathi,temp,pharoah,ch bomb,iori infi,shaman helm,tkm trink,swap combo hackary @.@ tldr I'm active

Your post was SOOOO official though,I might even quit my guild 2 join u guys

Edit:tfw u were going 2 go sub but then u realized u already were .-.
    Edit Edit:Plus umm I could give u guys some sort of Compensation everyday*Slides Clover under table+Awkward wink*
    Last edited by Keg1O; 09-03-14 at 12:11 PM.
    NalsIgn:ExistCrimsonLS
    #PapiSquadOrRiot!😡👊
    #TheNAInvasion

What is your ign?: Stygian
    Why are you interested in joining our guild?: You all seem like pretty cool people, surprisingly laid back, and share similar interests that I dig. I also feel like joining a guild full of experienced members will further me as a player.

From a scale of 1-10 how active in-game are you? Like. . . 8/10. When I'm not out or with friends or something I'm usually on LS most of the day.
    What is your favorite hero/main? Fire imp/Dokkaebi. I also really like King Arthur.
    What type of matches do you prefer? 1v1, 2v2, but pretty much anything goes. I've been doing snowtown's alot recently.

What should we expect from you? Active, relaxed, friendly player. Initially shy but in the end would end up being very talkative.
    What knowledge/experience can you offer to our guild? I've been playing since the open beta of OGP, so I've been through practically all of the games phases. While I'm not that good at executing a lot of stuff, I have quite a bit of knowledge on things such as stat builds, tricks with heroes, etc.
    Last edited by Fixations; 09-03-14 at 12:19 PM.
    IGN: Centipede
    Hi

ryan whats your ign
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by flarefire View Post
    ryan whats your ign
    ?
    Odium, won't be active til I move. (By next week most likely)
    안켱하세요!
    I forgot how to write alien aff
    IGN: Tellurium

Quote Originally Posted by ZnTsukaima View Post
    You can, it's just better to do it here in case I forget. Also I might log off and messages will wiped.
    I was thinking more along forum PMs, but that's fine too. I'll send it through the forums first.
    Report Hackers/Scammers on sight.

--Coro

What is your ign? EternalBlade
    Why are you interested in joining our guild? There are many experienced players in this guild that can give me tips and junk. Also, you guys watch anime/read manga, which I both enjoy doing as well.
    From a scale of 1-10 how active in-game are you? 9.9
    What is your favorite hero/main? Justice Defender (Still learning)
    What type of matches do you prefer? 1v1, Snow Town and Sade, and some farm never hurts
    What should we expect from you? Challenging some guild members to a 1v1 so I can get better with my Justice Defender, trying and willing to get to know everybody,and to almost never see me offline
    What knowledge/experience can you offer our guild? Knowledge: Probably little to none since you guys probably already know everything. Experience: Friendly matches and I'll always be willing to help out everyone if they ever need it

What is your ign? my IGN is:Mosha
    Why are you interested in joining our guild? It seems like a high quality guild so I was interested in joining the guild.
    From a scale of 1-10 how active in-game are you? 10/10 This is the only online game I find interest in.
    What is your favorite hero/main? Berserker, for farm Medic
    What type of matches do you prefer? Prisoner,Adventure mode.
    What should we expect from you? Faction battling, Being friendly to everyone , being active and trying to improve to become better.
    What knowledge/experience can you offer to our guild? I can teach you how to do 4 man easy in adventure mode, to faction more for more experience, Chat actively and I think that's all I can offer and maybe gifting if I got the zp leftovers too.
    Last edited by LSMosha; 10-03-14 at 05:39 PM.
    Representing it's illmatic ~ Nas

Updated on latest page
    Last edited by Oqira; 08-05-14 at 11:41 PM.

Tryout cancel till further notice have a good day~
    Last edited by BtoomHimiko; 11-03-14 at 04:02 PM.
    The first one to move wins. Stay on the defensive and you'll lose your chance.