Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Default ~{ Crescent }~ Guild Thread

Active/Fun/Exp Grinding Guild
    Recruitment Status: NOT RECRUITING
    Currently Taking Future Applications for New Members.

What We're Looking For

Active Players
    Friendly/Fun people to talk with
    Players who share common interests
    Non-Toxic Players
    A decent knowledge of the game and mechanics

═════════════════════╬═════════════════════

~{ TRYOUTS }~

Tryouts will be done in one of the following:
    1 vs 1
    2 vs 2
    3 vs 3
    If necessary multiple rounds will be done, and in certain cases reduced skills will be used!
    Any Lag is not welcomed in our guild. If you get auto-kicked you have failed your tryouts!
    Under certain situations your tryout MAY be postponed!

──────────────────────────────────────────

Don't be a stranger to us! Talk to us and be active. Here's a questionnaire to help us get to know you better.

Questionnaire/Application:

What is your ign?
    Why are you interested in joining our guild?
    How active are you in game?
    What is your favorite hero/main?
    What is your rank?
    Why did you choose to apply to our guild over other guilds?
    What knowledge/experience can you offer to our guild?
    What are your interests?
    Anything else we should know about you?
    Why should we recruit you?

Guild History

Our guild has quite a bit of history to it. Originally we were a private guild known as "HOPE" with friends but after a while a few were kicked/left for negative behaviors. As of recently we were merged with Lotus forming Karma, however unfortunately things did not work out. As of now... we are known as Crescent! We are friendly individuals who don't brag about things we have and share a common interest in Anime and Lost Saga. If you share these interests as too... well this guild might be the one for you

Member Introductions

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Guild Master

Hellooooo There o/ ! I'm Amatsuka leader/guild master whatever you want to call it of Hope/Crescent and previously Karma. Anyways.. a little about myself, I'm a college student currently and my interests are anime, reading light novels and sweets! What do I enjoy doing... hmmm I like teasing my guild members . Pleasure to meet you "insert name/ign here'' c(v-v)o

Officer Himiko

I don't want to tell you about myself >:c
    Comments from Ama: She's very evil. Jk. She's only that way to strangers v.v

Guild Members

Saikene

Hi, uh I'm Saikene. Formerly Saikazen, which was formerly Saikene. So yeah. Saikene. You'll usually find me with my wife Kurome. I like playing lost saga. I've been here since like 2009 so it's safe to say I'm kind of experienced with the game?(Up for debate). Anyways, I like playing League of Legends too and reading books. Yeah. I'm pretty interesting. Feel free to hmu on skype or in game. If you wanna play league with a narb my ID is Kaytem . I can make anyone my friend.
    Comments from Ama: Also the helpful hand in the guild thread ^o^

Pepperminty

One of the newer guild members... Pepperminty! She may seem quiet but she enjoys bullying the guild leader. (v.v)
    Comments from Ama: One of the most creative persons in the guild.

-Misaki-

"I'm just a pure and innocent maid who dislikes rude and mean people". I value beauty over function which is part of my weakness. I'm a kind and easy going person in general but I do get annoyed depending on my mood. Some of my interests are anime, music and sweets! Currently not engaged to anyone.
    Comments from Ama: She keeps calling me her mother v.v. She's also very nice.

Kurome

One of the veterans of our guild, Kurome (Cirino, etc) She's a playful person to be around and enjoys nightcore music and anime.
    Comments from Ama: My fellow Nightcore lover!~ yayyyyyyy <3

Robo

He's a bully, likes anime, fun to talk to, can be protective for his fellow guild members and also the shortest boy in the guild.
    Comments from Ama: He's a drug addict. I'm jk. He's really fun to talk with and can be trolly at times

Centipede

"How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?" -Centi
    Comments from Ama: Can't say much about him but I think he's into dark themed things ._.

Ilithyia

She's a very energetic and playful person who likes to read, watch tv shows/anime, help people with personal problems, play sports and promote healthy eating.
    Comments from Ama: One of the inactives in the guild! O: She's really quick to jump to things and sends creepy/funny links x.x

Genesis

The "bishonen" of the guild. He's very kind and compassionate. Though he can be a bit of an airhead at times, he stays calm and collected even in hectic situations. Enjoys reading anime/manga, drinking tea and listening to mellow tunes.
    Comments from Ama: Originally joined because Jethro told him to, but I don't regret him joining and I hope he doesn't. I'll never let you leave (v.v)

Kagami

Hi, Kagami here~ I might not speak often, but I'm a good listener; I love making people around me happy. As much as I love Lost Saga, I'm terrible at the whole battling part, but I know a lot and some say I give okay advice so...ya. I also like reading books, everything Pokemon/Smash Bros. related, and playing around in my lab- I mean HQ. And bubbles and spinning. Also the resident Elscrub. c(^o^d)~
    Comments from Ama: The Pokemon addict.

Note: I don't come up with their description, Each individual came up with their own.

Do not start any fights with guild members! They are family. Make sure to resolve any conflicts in a peaceful manner.

Note: Toxic behavior will result in a kick. If you are going to go inactive please try to let us know ahead of time otherwise you will be kicked. FB is not required. Additional tryouts will be required in game. Have a Great Day and see you in game! Feel free to leave any questions you have with your post as well.

My Official Youtube Channel for future guides/gameplay/tricks
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Wemadewinter

Last edited by Amatsuka; 20-11-14 at 03:47 PM.

Guild Activities

Under Construction

Guild 3 v 3 Practice Games
    Group Discussion
    Faction Battle
    Monster Dungeon
    Farm Rooms
    out-of-game activities. (ISketch)
    Last edited by Amatsuka; 27-03-14 at 12:39 AM.

Default ~~

Last edited by Amatsuka; 18-07-14 at 02:32 AM.

Anime Of The Week!
    Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/23273/S...wa_Kimi_no_Uso

Synopsis: The anime is about a piano prodigy, Arima Kousei who once dominated the competitions and every child musician knew his name. After the death of his mother, he had a mental breakdown which led to his inability to hear the music he played on the piano. 2 years later Arima Kousei is just a normal student at school until he meets Kaori ( a violinist ) who changes Arima Kousei's life and brings him back into the music world.
    Episodes:22
    Genre: Drama, Music, Romance
    Manga?: Yes
    Last edited by Amatsuka; 20-11-14 at 03:52 PM.

Testing 1 2 3.
    Last edited by Amatsuka; 13-10-14 at 12:52 AM.

What is your ign?-ILike2Keel
    Why are you interested in joining our guild?-You guys seem pretty chill
    From a scale of 1-10 how active in-game are you?-9ish
    What is your favorite hero/main?-Witch and Dragon
    What type of matches do you prefer?-I tend to be better in boss rooms
    What should we expect from you?-Someone who fbs a lotttt!
    What knowledge/experience can you offer to our guild?-I'm pretty good at clutching, and I'm easy to work with

Hey Hey Hey, me again

My IGN: Basher

Interest: you guys seem like a pretty chill and cool guild. That's what I dig in guilds. Active both socially and in faction battles.

I'm at a 7.5 if I were to rate myself from 1-10

My fav hero would be a CM. #generic4lyfe

I prefer prisoner, deathmatch, and snowtown

You should expect me to talk a lot, and lots of persuading to fb as a guild

My knowledge : TEAMWORK is KEY. The MORE of us. LESS of them !

BTW. Thanks for loopholes on invincibly gears. Really appreciate it.

My other application was seen as trolling, sorry for that. I tried to revise it now.

What is your ign?
    Armorless-Jackash
    Why are you interested in joining our guild?
    2 nice people run the guild and it seems nice to be in a place open to farming and not on your butt about factioning at the same time. Seems perfect for me.
    From a scale of 1-10 how active in-game are you?
    What is your favorite hero/main?
    Will soon change, (to what, I don't know,) but is currently Witch.
    What type of matches do you prefer?
    Snow Town and Prisoner.
    What should we expect from you?
    An active, respectful, respectable, player who does his best to help out in any way he can.
    What knowledge/experience can you offer to our guild?
    I do know a lot about the game but still not a whole lot because it's all stuff you all probably know. I do have a lot of experience with this game and can answer just about any question that needs to be answered.

And despite the fact that you probably won't, if you do accept my application please let me know so I can leave my current guild, unless I already have (which I probably will within a few days or so.)
    Last edited by theCannibal; 09-03-14 at 03:00 AM.
    IGN: Alne

check out my Lost Saga review on Steam if you haven't already: http://steamcommunity.com/id/itsudemo/recommended/

I'm not trolling, I'm being entirely serious when I ask: would it be possible to simply send my application in a PM? I don't feel comfortable with my username out on the forums.
    Report Hackers/Scammers on sight.

--Coro

I always thought robo was a chick, huh..

Oh btw do we all get a guild description thingy or wha?
    Last edited by TellusB; 09-03-14 at 08:01 AM.
    안켱하세요!
    I forgot how to write alien aff
    IGN: Tellurium