Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,923

    Arrow Market Section - Input/Suggestions needed.

    Hey everyone!

    So, I'd like to get some suggestions going on here. It would be nice if we could create some sort of standard for all threads that end up getting posted here. A standard such as WTB/WTS first, followed by an item (if its for only one) and then a "COMPLETED" if the trade was done. Or if it's a mega thread, then an "UPDATED: X/X/XX " so people know if the list has changed.

    Also, any suggestions that you have on what we could do with this section to make it more efficient for you guys. Keep in mind, whatever is suggested might take some time to discuss between the team, and even implement. It's also likely we might put off adding anything until we update the boards.

    With that said, discuss.

    Personally, I'm thinking we could add some thread tags (see the CF Tech Support Forum for an example). We could add tags like [WTS] and [WTB] that are two different colors to make things easier to see. Or something of the sort. Maybe a [COMPLETED] tag as well. Any input?
    Last edited by [MOD]Rex; 06-02-14 at 08:47 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,685

    Lightbulb

    Tags would be a great start, but could we get tags for each hero to define the gear it's from, since I feel like a tag for every gear would just be to much, and just legendary as a tag for legendary gears.

    Oh and on the topic of ideas, although not about the market, I had another idea for a section rex, the gear design section, we are going to need one of those as well, art works for now yeah, but it's to easy for things to be scrambled around, as a section dedicated to designs would help differentiate from fan art, and actual in game content and shops.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTOFLlGHT View Post
    Tags would be a great start, but could we get tags for each hero to define the gear it's from, since I feel like a tag for every gear would just be to much, and just legendary as a tag for legendary gears.

    Oh and on the topic of ideas, although not about the market, I had another idea for a section rex, the gear design section, we are going to need one of those as well, art works for now yeah, but it's to easy for things to be scrambled around, as a section dedicated to designs would help differentiate from fan art, and actual in game content and shops.
    If/when the gear design is live in the client it is something I can discuss with the GMs. It would likely end up as a sub-section of some forum.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,685

    Lightbulb

    That's how it was in the first place at OGPlanet so would be fitting, by the way can you give a idea of when they plan to update the actual lost saga page/wikia, still have the old one so will gladly help, know you're a forum mod, but you can talk to the gm's easier than the rest of us.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    East Hall of the Main House
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    I'm not sure of what to suggest, aside from a Master Thread that keeps track of sales and is always on the page as a sticky, but... Well, that would require a team, either appointed by the GMs such as yourself or formed by the forumers.
    Report Hackers/Scammers on sight.

    --Coro

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Philadelphia Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronova View Post
    I'm not sure of what to suggest, aside from a Master Thread that keeps track of sales and is always on the page as a sticky, but... Well, that would require a team, either appointed by the GMs such as yourself or formed by the forumers.
    So much this ^
    NalsIgn:ExistCrimsonLS
    #PapiSquadOrRiot!😡👊
    #TheNAInvasion

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    24

    Default

    maybe also splitting it into 3 sub threads, Selling, Buying and Shops. for people who are just buying, just selling, or doing there own little market for buying and selling.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    East Hall of the Main House
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ingkells View Post
    maybe also splitting it into 3 sub threads, Selling, Buying and Shops. for people who are just buying, just selling, or doing there own little market for buying and selling.
    Each of those would require a separate team intended for upkeep and accurate sales records(?) but it's a good idea... Just asking, do you mean sub-threads or sub-forums? Big difference there.
    Report Hackers/Scammers on sight.

    --Coro

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    East Hall of the Main House
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Rex, I'm not sure if we'll see that many people wanting to submit their opinions without a poll, would that be a viable option?
    Report Hackers/Scammers on sight.

    --Coro

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    East Hall of the Main House
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    ...Well, this is unfortunate. My third post in a row.

    Visual Alliteration aside, I don't believe we will see many people putting forward their opinion on this topic...
    Report Hackers/Scammers on sight.

    --Coro

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •