Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NEcronoc View Post
    HEY guys i had an acc on OGplanet in lost saga , since OGplanet lost contact to lost saga i havent played so can i get my acc back on this server? :/
    No. Only Accounts made on WeMade can be transferred.

How can I delete a account?
    NalsIgn:ExistCrimsonLS
    #PapiSquadOrRiot!😡👊
    #TheNAInvasion

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Ochiai View Post
    Section 1 – Gameplay

2. How do you pick up equipment/objects from the ground?

When you see the fallen equips or objects from the ground, pick them up or equip them by pressing ‘A’ key on your keyboard. Equipment can be taken from other players when you connect with successful attacks when your opponent’s life is zero. Be careful though, other players can to(do) the same to you!

3. How many people can possibly join in a single game?

Currently, Lost Saga provides large arenas with many people. One arena can hold up to 15(16) players, which promises a fun & flashy battle for everyone.
    I'm sorry if anyone thinks this is a pointless post, I also feel like this is, but I couldn't help but bother to fix those 2 little mistakes.

i cant open my lost saga. It says something about error code 210, can u help?

Quote Originally Posted by kazier611 View Post
    i cant open my lost saga. It says something about error code 210, can u help?
    Reporting it to gms/ developers is way more better than reporting it to regular members who cant do much to help.
    Representing it's illmatic ~ Nas

What's a Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrophobic View Post
    What's a Canada?

Canada is a land that is well-known to its natives, Canadians. But before we go to that, let's discuss Canada itself. Canada is made up of different holds, and each hold governs itself independently, somewhat like a city-state. For example, a person with a high bounty in Whiterun may have no bounty in Solitude, and so forth. Canada is north of a land mass called North America, where they, as a whole of course, are all called Northerners. Canada's holds, along with some provinces that are small and heed to Canada's law, hail to a royal family. The royal family is made up of a legacy of swashbucklers who first settled Canada, and the known family today consist of Tom Cruise, Bill Clinton, and that one girl from Mean Girls. Now, let's not dwell too much on Canada's people, and move onto the bigger picture.

Canada is what you, as an American citizen, may refer to as a group of fart-loving Eskimos or just a bunch of people who are too nice all the time. Well I am here to tell you that those statements are a whole lot of

Ehm, Canada is reknown for many things. Canada contributes to more that 1/13054's of the world's economy, and produces a substance one might refer to molasses, or what Canadian's refer to as "syrup".

But you may be asking yourself, "Well what do Canadians ever do for me?'
    Well Pyrophobic, Canadians are one of the Confederate state's most used places for server hosting, and as they are near the throat of the world, give access to one of the greatest wifi-hotspots around. So yes, nearly every game you play can be traced back to Canada, whether it be DerpStory, LaSword, Pokemon MMORPG, or ever Los Sagos, you'll find a center of servers at no other place than Canada.
    IGN: Seto

Quote Originally Posted by RedRamen View Post

Canada is a land that is well-known to its natives, Canadians. But before we go to that, let's discuss Canada itself. Canada is made up of different holds, and each hold governs itself independently, somewhat like a city-state. For example, a person with a high bounty in Whiterun may have no bounty in Solitude, and so forth. Canada is north of a land mass called North America, where they, as a whole of course, are all called Northerners. Canada's holds, along with some provinces that are small and heed to Canada's law, hail to a royal family. The royal family is made up of a legacy of swashbucklers who first settled Canada, and the known family today consist of Tom Cruise, Bill Clinton, and that one girl from Mean Girls. Now, let's not dwell too much on Canada's people, and move onto the bigger picture.

Canada is what you, as an American citizen, may refer to as a group of fart-loving Eskimos or just a bunch of people who are too nice all the time. Well I am here to tell you that those statements are a whole lot of

Ehm, Canada is reknown for many things. Canada contributes to more that 1/13054's of the world's economy, and produces a substance one might refer to molasses, or what Canadian's refer to as "syrup".

But you may be asking yourself, "Well what do Canadians ever do for me?'
    Well Pyrophobic, Canadians are one of the Confederate state's most used places for server hosting, and as they are near the throat of the world, give access to one of the greatest wifi-hotspots around. So yes, nearly every game you play can be traced back to Canada, whether it be DerpStory, LaSword, Pokemon MMORPG, or ever Los Sagos, you'll find a center of servers at no other place than Canada.
    Wow, now I know.

And knowing is half the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by NEcronoc View Post
    HEY guys i had an acc on OGplanet in lost saga , since OGplanet lost contact to lost saga i havent played so can i get my acc back on this server? :/
    No you can't. Unless you've played on WeMadeUSA's server, you cannot transfer your old data account since OGPlanet/WeMadeUSA didn't allow it.
    -( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯╲___(-(-_(-_-)_-)-) Don't mind me, just taking my mods for a walk

"or to use other methods to give you a shorter route to the server"

how exactly?