Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default General FAQ – Lost Saga

Section 1 – Gameplay

1. What is Lost Saga?

Lost Saga is a free to play multi-player online 3d fighting game where you can choose from over 50 heroes from many universes including Blazblu, Guilty Gear, King of fighters and Dynasty Warriors! You can also choose heroes from history and myth such as King Arthur wielding Excalibur, Robin Hood and his long bow, the korean phantom thief Iljimae and Zhao Yun from China’s Three Kingdom Era.

Each hero has a set of unique skills and combos giving the game a lot of variety and choice. Further to this, each hero’s combos have unique timings and positioning which adds a good amount of depth to the game. Also, these battles take place in a vast array of beautiful arenas and with over 10 game modes leading to endless possibility and fun.

2. What types of heroes are there?

There are 4 main types of heroes currently in Lost Saga each with their own unique twists and tactics.

a. Melee Attack Heroes

Melee heroes specialize themselves in close-range combat. They use weapons such as knives, hammers or fists.

b. Ranged Attack Heroes

Ranged heroes can attack from range by using weapons such as bows and guns.

c. Magic Attack Heroes

Magic heroes use different elemental powers and magical effects to attack enemies near or from distance. Most magic attacks inflict massive damage.

d. Special Attack Heroes

Special heroes use special tools to battle; these tools include mines, missiles and bombs. Using them in your strategy can help you greatly.

2. How do you pick up equipment/objects from the ground?

When you see the fallen equips or objects from the ground, pick them up or equip them by pressing ‘A’ key on your keyboard. Equipment can be taken from other players when you connect with successful attacks when your opponent’s life is zero. Be careful though, other players can to the same to you!

3. How many people can possibly join in a single game?

Currently, Lost Saga provides large arenas with many people. One arena can hold up to 15 players, which promises a fun & flashy battle for everyone.

4. How do I switch my hero during the battle?

Lost Saga stands out because of this. You can switch heroes during the battle in order to use the full potential of every hero you possess; you can chain combos when switching. You can simply press the number keys to switch heroes accordingly. If you want to choose the specific hero you put to hotkey ‘1’, press ‘1’ during the battle to have that hero pop-out for you. Same rules apply to ‘2’, ‘3’, and so on.

Section 2 – Technical Support

1. What are the system requirements for Lost Saga?

Minimum
    CPU Pentium III (800Mhz or higher)
    Ram 256M or more
    GPU GeForce2 MX or higher

Recommended
    CPU Pentium IV (2Ghz or higher)
    RAM 512M or more
    GPU GeForce 6600 or higher

2. Constant Lag & Disconnection

If you are losing connection or having critical lag issues, please check the following:

a. Our servers are based in North America. Being far from the server causes lag in gameplay which can only be fixed by living closer to the server or to use other methods to give you a shorter route to the server.

b. Scan your computer for any malware or virus which could slow down your connection
    c. Ask your internet service provider about your internet speed & connection issue.

3. I am having some difficulty in the gameplay. What should I do?

Currently, Z8Games provide forums for Lost Saga provides where users can discuss or ask questions. If you have any questions regarding functionality and gameplay, feel free to post them on Lost Saga Forum. For any technical issues like crashes or bugs, please post them on the support forum.

4. How do I download the game?

If you want to download Lost Saga, you just need to sign-up for z8games and then download by clicking “PLAY” button on the Lost Saga main page or by clicking the “download” sub-page from the “Support” Tab on the navigation menu bar.

5. Game suddenly crashed!

When your game crashed for an unknown reason, please submit a ticket on our support center page and send a report to us about the crash. Make sure to add the details on what you were doing in the game right before the crash happened. If you can provide the screenshot of the error message, that will be even better.

6. My Video breaks when I play it on my computer

If your media player is not properly showing you the video you have recorded, try downloading VLC player from the internet and use it to play the videos. If the problem still occurs, please go to Lost Saga forum page from our website and post the question with details.

Section 3 – Game Mechanics

1. How do I take screenshots/video in the game?

Screenshots: During the game, while having the moment that you want to take a screenshot of, press “Print Screen” button on your keyboard. You can do this anytime & as many times you want.

Videos: During the game, press “scroll lock” button on your keyboard to start recording the video and when you want to stop recording, simply press “scroll lock” button again.

2. How do you turn on/off the voice chat?

You can turn on and off the voice chat by pressing “V” button on your keyboard. Make sure you have the proper devices (ex.mic) installed to your computer in order to use this function.

3. How do I add other players to my friend list?

While being online in the Lost Saga game, please press ‘M’ button to open “Messenger” page. There you can see the button “Add”. Simply type in the nickname of the player you want to add. Same rules apply to block.

Section 4 - Account Help

1. I forgot my Z8games account information

If you have forgotten any information about your z8games, please use our Lost ID/PSW/Security Answer function to recover your account information. The account link can be found at the top of any z8games related webpage.

2. What languages are provided by support?

At this moment, support for Lost Saga is in English only.

3. How do I change my password?

In order to change the email address on your account, please visit the My Account page, and then click on Account Management. Click on CHANGE Z8GAMES LOGIN PASSWORD. You will need to enter your current password and current registered e-mail before changing the password to your desired one.

4. Can I change my in-game name?

If you want to change your in game name (IGN), you have to go to shop and buy a “Name Changer” in order to choose another IGN. If the nickname you want is taken by another player already, you will have to choose different one.

Section 5 – Ticket/Reporting

1. I found a hacker in the game! What should I do?

Please Submit a ticket from the Lost Saga Support Center after logging-in. Note that only reports with replays will be considered and that your report will go into the queue to be reviewed by us. We cannot guarantee the outcome of your report immediately. Please make sure that the name of the person you accuse of hacking is correct, otherwise we won’t be able to properly review the hack report.

2. How to report user harassment & abuse in the game

Please open a new customer support ticket with the nickname of the person harassing you and the nature of the harassment. If you can include a screenshot as proof of the incident it will help in taking action against the perpetrator. In-game abuse will not be tolerated and offenders will be dealt with swiftly and sternly.

3. I found an offensive/inappropriate nickname.

Please open a new customer service ticket and be sure to include in the ticket the offensive/inappropriate nickname, as well as a screenshot of the incident if appropriate. Offensive/inappropriate names will not be tolerated and offenders will be dealt with swiftly and sternly.
    Last edited by ttallz88; 13-12-13 at 03:16 PM.

"Our servers are based in North America. Being far from the server causes lag in gameplay which can only be fixed by living closer to the server or to use other methods to give you a shorter route to the server."

Praise
    Last edited by WincestLS; 13-12-13 at 08:38 PM.
    You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars
    IGN:Stucky
    Bravura #1 forever in my heart.

This time, NALS will be based in

Seems nice.

- V
    Last edited by Meanderer; 13-12-13 at 08:54 PM.
    Risk Your Life to Save Another.

Yay Lost Saga!

Wait, where will NA Lost Saga be hosted this time? I heard East Coast but where in the East Coast?

Canada, My friend.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownBra View Post
    Canada, My friend.
    Oh god..

Is Brooklyn close to canada

e-e
    The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself.
    IGN: BeserkSliv/Charles/Cloverism
    Old Gen' Player

Quote Originally Posted by MHClover View Post
    Is Brooklyn close to canada

e-e
    Since Cross Fire has their servers in Toronto, there's a high chance NALS will be based in Toronto as well.

And Toronto is close to NYC.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunblazer402 View Post
    Since Cross Fire has their servers in Toronto, there's a high chance NALS will be based in Toronto as well.

And Toronto is close to NYC.
    canada FTW.