Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 237
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3

    Smile Clan CyberCats Recruiting

    Hello everyone

    Clan CyberCats are recruiting new people who would like to join to an very friendly and fair clan?

    *Rules*
    For anyone who would like to join CyberCats clan read the Rules to understand what our clan is all about!

    1)No Hacking - Kick!
    2)No Glitching - Play fairly
    3)No Farming - That's cheating
    4)No Clan Hopping - You can't Rejoin
    5)Be Active - Earn at Least 15 Clan points a Month
    6)No Light Tricking - Leaving Clan Wars
    7)Check News & Messages Pages Regularly
    8)Sense of Humor - Very Important
    9)Be always Friendly with everyone
    10)Have fun


    About the Clan*

    This clan is an international clan, so you have to be able to talk English!
    We encourage competition however don’t say things you shouldn’t.
    We are a friendly clan who aim to have fun whilst playing this great game.
    This clan is perfect for friendly and fun players.
    We also use Raidcall an easier program to communicate while we are in Clan wars or in pub rooms, just download it and you'll find the ID room in our clan messages. So what you waiting for? Apply now




    For any players who want to join CyberCats clan please include some information about yourself when applying.
    Tell us if you know any existing clan members.
    Information such as: where you are from / how old are you / why would you like to join us?
    Also, players without Honorable Solider Ribbon will need to explain why you’ve lost it.


    Easy if you like to make new and good friends, and staying in a fair clan, then don't lose any more time and join us


    Here's our Clan page: http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=80389
    Last edited by vampygirl; 02-12-13 at 07:26 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    London - Crack City
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Doesn't look like a bad clan, but I heard the leader was a mean old lady :/
    Even if Rolex made belts, I still wouldn't have Time To Waste (waist)
    Thats why I threw the Rolex in the air, so you could see the way how time flys

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    London. England.
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodClarts View Post
    Doesn't look like a bad clan, but I heard the leader was a mean old lady :/
    Hahahahaha This is true. That is what becoming leader did to her.But under that crusty old skin lies a squidgy marshmallow of softness ( hard to believe i know). Dig deep enough and you will see

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    London - Crack City
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtomAntz View Post
    Hahahahaha This is true. That is what becoming leader did to her.But under that crusty old skin lies a squidgy marshmallow of softness ( hard to believe i know). Dig deep enough and you will see
    Maybe, just maybe!! She punched me hard once, still hurts.

    Other than that fun clan, so join 'em!!!
    Even if Rolex made belts, I still wouldn't have Time To Waste (waist)
    Thats why I threw the Rolex in the air, so you could see the way how time flys

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Bumpy Bumpy Bump

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Hey am sKiTs- I see you say that it is girls clan but am boy so I can't join?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Under The 'A' in Atlantic
    Posts
    344

    Smile

    i sent you an application. name is sheep. my app. was a joke btw but i am definitely not the best player but i probably wouldnt be cw'in because im new and such.
    age: ummm.. not 12 and not over 20
    from: 123 main st usa

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiiTs View Post
    Hey am sKiTs- I see you say that it is girls clan but am boy so I can't join?
    Boy, girl, cat, dolphins and unicorns we accept all as long as you got a good sense of humour lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThYjUk View Post
    i sent you an application. name is sheep. my app. was a joke btw but i am definitely not the best player but i probably wouldnt be cw'in because im new and such.
    age: ummm.. not 12 and not over 20
    from: 123 main st usa
    We'll see how it goes young Sheep. We're in need of some more American / Canadian players in clan lol

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Join us nowwwwwww

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    London. England.
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberPoly View Post
    Join us nowwwwwww
    You want an easy going clan that wont jump down your throat because you didnt make at least 10 clan points per day?
    You want a clan that is friendly?
    You want a clan that does not hack?
    You want a clan that does not kick you just because you did not log in for a few days?
    Then WE are the clan you are looking for.
    We are spreading the loveeeeeeeeeeeeee and we want to share it .
    You want some?
    Come and join team CyberCats.
    You will not regret it.
    79 members and space for 21 more.
    Apply now!
    Last edited by AtomAntz; 17-07-14 at 11:04 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •