Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GRoy View Post
    Crossfire it doesn't work under linux...
    I'm one of the many ppl who have problems and can not run CF in win8.
    CF does work under wine on linux.
    Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.
    steam

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMts View Post
    CF does work under wine on linux.
    What? How? I've tried and failed to get wine to work with cf.
    corkin of Smurfs
    I love Gringobird.
    xfire:corkthedork

Quote Originally Posted by corkin View Post
    What? How? I've tried and failed to get wine to work with cf.
    I'd go under more explanation but I recommend you to use winetricks.
    run terminal, winetricks, and install stuff like directX, etc.
    Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.
    steam

While useful (I did not run the winetricks script), your response is not as detailed as I had hoped. Sometime(obviously this is not urgent), would you mind writing a guide or instructions on how to get it setup? Or help me through the process in a more detailed fashion so that I can write one? Now to go find which of my drives has linux installed on it...
    corkin of Smurfs
    I love Gringobird.
    xfire:corkthedork

Quote Originally Posted by corkin View Post
    While useful (I did not run the winetricks script), your response is not as detailed as I had hoped. Sometime(obviously this is not urgent), would you mind writing a guide or instructions on how to get it setup? Or help me through the process in a more detailed fashion so that I can write one? Now to go find which of my drives has linux installed on it...
    yeah, I ran CF on wine a long time ago. but I do remember that it was pretty easy to do.

I might do a guide later - busy atm
    steam

Quote Originally Posted by mandoza343 View Post
    It also does not support running under linux/OS X with wine but it can, same thing under a VM(parallels)

*Not saying I do it :P but I know how :3
    If youre running it under wine, then youre not running it on the Linux OS are you?

Also i'd like to point out VM software is restricted by XTrap and bypassing it could result in a ban.

+1
    Thx for this Err code, is really usefule
    if i will get sometimes an xtrap err i know where to look now.

To linux OS users that brag about making CF working under linux -> you are more useful explain to others how to make game working under linux (in a legal way normally), no use just to brag about it.

☠ Kick & Report Hackers!
    ✓ Honorable Player
    ✪ Forum Club Member

Everything was Ok untill today: http://imageshack.us/f/833/22412310.jpg/
    Please help

I have this problem that started occurring recently , used to open CF and login and play easily before but as from today , when ever i open CF the log-in screen appears for 1 sec then it closes and i can't log into CF or play , as soon as i Press "start" the log in screen appears and closes at the same time , i re-downloaded CF and i re-installed it , didn't download any other programs or antiviruses on my computer .... can some1 help me plz regarding this ????

I have this problem that started occurring recently , used to open CF and login and play easily before but as from today , when ever i open CF the log-in screen appears for 1 sec then it closes and i can't log into CF or play , as soon as i Press "start" the log in screen appears and closes at the same time , i re-downloaded CF and i re-installed it , didn't download any other programs or antiviruses on my computer .... can some1 help me plz regarding this ????
    PS: i cant PM you cuz there is no space available