Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Question Help

Can some one help me. I forgot wich email I used and I forgot my security answer. Now I can't change my pass and I can't add any Lieutenants. Please help me!
    Last edited by Star_fighter; 21-04-13 at 06:28 AM.

This still isn't working for me? x-trap is still being blocked, and i've got 3 different Cf folders in my exceptions..
    Hallucinate.
    Leader Of Essence™

Quote Originally Posted by ghostlord11 View Post
    This still isn't working for me? x-trap is still being blocked, and i've got 3 different Cf folders in my exceptions..
    I'd start with a Complete Uninstall of CrossfFire, RevoUninstaller is very good at getting rid of every single file. Next you need to check your virus Vault to see if anything of Crossfires is in there and remove from the list.

To access Virus Vault; (AVG 2014)

Step 1; Open AVG, should look like this.

Step 2; Click on the Options Menu on the Top-Right corner and select Virus Vault

Step 3; In the Virus Vault Pop-Up window; look for anything with Z8Games, Crossfire, CF, X-trap, or HGWC. Select them and then click delete button at the bottom.

You now reinstall Crossfire. After the reinstall but before you run CF, you need to add it to the Exceptions list.

To add Crossfire to AVG's exceptions (2014);

Step 1; Open AVG again.

Step 2; Click the options menu again and this time click Advanced Settings.

Step 3; In the Advanced Settings Pop-Up Window on the right-side menu, click on exceptions.

Step 4; You should now be in the Exceptions screen. Click on Add Exception on the bottom.

Step 5; Click the drop-down menu and select the Folder option

Step 6; Select the Browse button and navigate to the Z8Games Folder, select that entire folder and then press OK. Press OK again and you should be done. Exit out of AVG.

If this doesn't work then I don't have any idea why it is being stopped.
    VATAV
    Clan:Golden Rule
    KDR: 2.33 Ribbons: 45
    Honorable Soldier Ribbon

Quote Originally Posted by ghostlord11 View Post
    I remember how annoying AVG with Crossfire was. I ended up uninstalling AVG, and it worked fine afterwards. I suggest you do the same.
    ign: Matt — CF since 09'

zfdsfdsfds

Thumbs up Nice

good....

Good job

good work Vatav